Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447470 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
gidieberry:
Chaii... We will get pass this
grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Sgbate:
Hello all, please what's the best bank for shopping on AE?
Zenith
#390 or #391 per dollar i believe
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2020
who is using GT bank MasterCard card to shop on AliExpress
AliExpress won't accept my own MasterCard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Lemonz:

Zenith

Thanks alot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Lemonz:

Zenith

Thanks alot!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Inehmesit:

No, according to the seller, she had sent it down to DHL for packaging, so all that was left was for me to add that extra shipping fee, so DHL can start shipping.

In that case, you should have gotten your money back. Except she went ahead to send it without the extra money she was asking for.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Inehmesit: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

In that case, you should have gotten your money back. Except she went ahead to send it without the extra money she was asking for.
Alibaba refund takes up to 10 days I one payed with his/her card. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and continue waiting. It's not up to 10 days yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by marsman: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Finally, I don't feel like hushpuppy any longer, just paid for my order i got in July. Let us all be better Nigerians.

Although i paid 50# naira more than , our initial agreement because of our bad currency fluctuation, but i prefer my integrity over anything else.

16 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Glad you are doing the right thing. God bless you. Raised this issue last week here and people claimed no one refunds seller after getting their money and the product.

marsman:
Finally, I don't feel like hushpuppy any longer, just paid for my order i got in July. Let us all be better Nigerians.

Although i paid 50# naira more than , our initial agreement because of our bad currency fluctuation, but i prefer my integrity over anything else.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Inehmesit:

Alibaba refund takes up to 10 days I one payed with his/her card. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and continue waiting. It's not up to 10 days yet

Alright
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
gidieberry:

grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
gidieberry:
5 months and 20 days angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by carnelia: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please can we post the current bank charges so as to help those of us that want to shop during Brands Shopping Week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
gidieberry:

Nor be small thing! Just received a text message from PO to come and pick an order of 140 days in transit.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Olamak1:

Nor be small thing! Just received a text message from PO to come and pick an order of 140 days in transit.
E show arrived naija
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
lavenderjade:

E show arrived naija

For where? E dey show ' dispatched overseas' for track 24, while 'Expired' for 17 track.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Olamak1:

For where? E dey show ' dispatched overseas' for track 24, while 'Expired' for 17 track.

Na wa o... Wen e despatch?? Dat means i will get many items this week like dat i have som 176 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddeeda: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
lavenderjade:

Na wa o... Wen e despatch?? Dat means i will get many items this week like dat i have som 176 days

Despatched to overseas, 02/07/2020.
Sure, it's possible to get your orders soonest.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddeeda: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddeeda: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
jboixxx:
It's been addressed grin
Boss good evening, please how do i chat with Aliexpress customer care rep? Thanks
Modified:
I have been instructed to contact seller and have done that. Waiting for sellers reply. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
marsman:

Pls how did you pay for it, am in similar situation. I was advice not to contact seller so i sent email to AliExpress but no response till now. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ddeeda:
Please check my signature on profile to click the link to help me. Thank you �

We are in the same category. I've gotten to the level you are too, looking for someone to assist in winning the 20usd. I've visited your profile as requested and its successful. You too can check on my signature, if that is not against the rule of the game. Here is the link:

Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrp50L1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by marsman: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Pls how did you pay for it, am in similar situation. I was advice not to contact seller so i sent email to AliExpress but no response till now. Thanks
Click the highlighted to contact the seller. You will see it when you want to view the item.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blackgrunt(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Olamak1:

Despatched to overseas, 02/07/2020.
Sure, it's possible to get your orders soonest.
Just got my package

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddeeda: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you ��. I clicked in your link. It says I have reached the max. I will try again
Olamak1:

We are in the same category. I've gotten to the level you are too, looking for someone to assist in winning the 20usd. I've visited your profile as requested and its successful. You too can check on my signature, if that is not against the rule of the game. Here is the link:

Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrp50L1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blackgrunt:

Just got my package
Congrats bro. When was your order placed,when was it dispatched to overseas? were you called/texted? Did the tracking info change?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddeeda: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddeeda: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.