Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464670 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
busuyi44:

Follow mysingpost on Instagram and message them privately

Thanks bro. I mailed them. See the reply

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Who knows how I can contact sytrack-sunyou please, need to get update on my package

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
So some days back, I posted about an order I made to be shipped by the supplier using DHL express method. I have been paying close attention on how things are going with the shipment, but to my surprise nothing seem to be updating for a week. So I contacted the supplier on why I'm not seeing progress on the parcel. In fact, on the DHL website, it appeared that a shipment order had been made but DHL are yet to receive the parcel from the seller. So I let the fury in me loose on her today. Guess what, just this evening there has been significant progress on the shipment.

My advise: Get a trusted agent to handle your express shipment for you otherwise some Chinese supplier might want to play a smart one on you once you pay them fully for your express shipping.

In my earlier order, I selected Aramex express but the seller went and chose IAExpress( though I received the parcel within stipulated time), when I asked why he changed the method, the Nama said "that one is cheaper". Like WTF! Didn't I pay for that Aramex method?? I don't know what these Chinese people take me for.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Contacting these carriers after the item has been dispatched is not going to bring much positive news. They know just as much as you know about the package. I don't think they can tell you anything aside from what you know from your tracking information. Because that's exactly what they check when you lay a complaint. If it's been despatched, then it's in the hands of the origin country's postal service.
That's how it is for orders made on AliExpress I guess.
Edit : This has nothing to do with the post above mine o grin I'm just seeing that one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lemonz:
Contacting these carriers after the item has been dispatched is not going to bring much positive news. They know just as much as you know about the package. I don't think they can tell you anything aside from what you know from your tracking information. Because that's exactly what they check when you lay a complaint. If it's been despatched, then it's in the hands of the origin country's postal service.
That's how it is for orders made on AliExpress I guess.
Edit : This has nothing to do with the post above mine o grin I'm just seeing that one
in reality Nipost is the main culprit here

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Is it possible to track orders that as gotten to nipost?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
It looks like they're gradually recovering

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
osadolor153:

What you see on track24 and the likes is the best you can get.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ollazin: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
This fast o
osadolor153:

When should I expect this anybody got an idea?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
osadolor153:
Who knows how I can contact sytrack-sunyou please, need to get update on my package

You dey high...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by marsman: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Did this since yesterday but seller hasn't replied me till now. I even quote the order no and pix of what i ordered but no reply yet.
I think you should calm down and wait, or tell the seller about the situation first hand, he might not want to reply if it is not urgent.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2020
osadolor153:

Wait you mean after your money was refunded, you still received the package, that's like free package

Maybe. But eventually one gets in touch with the seller to arrange ways to return the monies.

In certain instances though, the store might no longer be available (closed) or even the seller may not respond to your messages. So you just move on with your life and enjoy the freebie.

politeme:

Seriously serious, I don't even know how to return the money because they have changed the shipping to EMS which is 49 USD, so tell me how I can pay back

Just negotiate with the seller and let him know you won't be paying higher than what you're meant to refund. After all you are only being honest and your honesty should not be another inconvenience to you.

The seller will look for an item in his store with the same price and ask you to pay for that. Payment will be processed and the system fooled that the item is shipped but item is actually not shipped. Then shortly after that, you go and click that the item has been delivered.

In the event that he can't find any item with your agreed price, he can edit the price of the same item to the agreed amount for a few hours and he will instruct you to quickly go pay for that item within that short period before he returns it to its original price.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2020
xamiel4:
Kudos to Access Bank for scamming me today. I ordered an item on Aliexpress on the 29th of April which was worth $22 and i was charged #8711.74 meaning #396 per dollar. Today i received a total refund for the same item and the money i received was #7224.57 which is $328 per dollar. Access Bank succefully scammed me of close to #1500 and they'll soon debit me for useless postal stamp duty.

My guy, you gotta holla them. Is 328 naira the current official rate? They are supposed to refund you at the official rate even if it is higher than what you paid. But in this instance they even refunded lower than the official rate. Double cheating. It's small change but please let 'em know you know you're not mumu and that you know what they did and they should do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Does this imply that those useless banks that charge above 400 naira will eventually act reasonably?

And will this improve the international spending limits in banks to pre-covid?

On a lighter note: Could this mean we will soon get the 1 naira to 1 dollar promised Nigerians few years ago? cheesy

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2020
marsman:

I think you should calm down and wait, or tell the seller about the situation first hand, he might not want to reply if it is not urgent.
Seller finally responded and sent me this link. Does this mean the seller want me to pay $1 only? Have reply them for more clarification. Thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2020
osadolor153:

no!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2020
osadolor153:

When did it arrive Nigeria?
from the tracking it shows 4/7/2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2020
ceaser:

My guy, you gotta holla them. Is 328 naira the current official rate? They are supposed to refund you at the official rate even if it is higher than what you paid. But in this instance they even refunded lower than the official rate. Double cheating. It's small change but please let 'em know you know you're not mumu and that you know what they did and they should do the right thing.

Thanks bro. I already mailed them yesterday. I'm waiting for their reply. If it's negative, I'll call them out on twitter. That was how they debited me sometime ago for a new debit card whereas my card till has 2 years more before expiry.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Seller finally responded and sent me this link. Does this mean the seller want me to pay $1 only? Have reply them for more clarification. Thanks

U can buy in multiples to the amount of the item u bought, say if the item was 20 dollars, just use the plus button and add 20 so Ur checkout would be 20 dollars.....

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Order dispatched on 21st of July till now no update. I don tire. Make time do finish make I request for refund.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Samuelon:
Order dispatched on 21st of July till now no update. I don tire. Make time do finish make I request for refund.

Even me too
I ordered on the 4th of June
it was despatched to overseas on july 17th and Edi received on the 18th of july.
till now, no update or call from post office.
80 days in transit, I have 10 days of buyer protection left and after that, I'm asking for a refund.

But I think these packages are already in Nigeria and it is Nipost that is slowing them down and just picking randomly. At least we know that Aess is slow but most of the packages are already in the country somewhere in their warehouse in the airport, maybe that's why AliExpress was refusing some people's dispute request insisting that the packages were already in Nigeria even when the tracking did not show so. what do you guys think??

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Even me too
it was despatched to overseas on july 17th and Edi received on the 18th of july.
80 days in transit, I have 10 days of buyer protection left and after that, I'm asking for a refund.

But I think these packages are already in Nigeria and it is Nipost that is slowing them down and just picking randomly. At least we know that Aess is slow but most of the packages are already in the country somewhere in their warehouse in the airport, maybe that's why AliExpress was refusing some people's dispute request insisting that the packages were already in Nigeria even when the tracking did not show so. what do you guys think??

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lagosboy3(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2020
BoltSwith:

I'm in a very similar situation as you. Right now, I don't know what to think again. I believe your carrier is same as mine that is Aliexpress Standard Shipping. I contacted the seller, judging by his/her response and by the comment on the store, it seems the item was properly sent. I almost opened dispute last week monday, but the seller advised that I give it more time. I've decide to open dispute 2 days to the deadline. Please, DM me or quote this post if you receive you parcel before your buyer protection expires. I'll do thesame if I receive mine within the next 20days. My parcel is a mobile phone worth $96. Any advice will be very helpful.

I tried opening a dispute today and it was rejected with a claim that my reason was invalid as the item has reached my local post office. Only for me to check again and I saw that they were correct. Imagine that.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2020
lagosboy3:

I tried opening a dispute today and it was rejected with a claim that my reason was invalid as the item has reached my local post office. Only for me to check again and I saw that they were correct. Imagine that.

Which tracking site is this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrmaze(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Even me too

You are right.. Most packages are in nigeria already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2020
saint2ace:

U can buy in multiples to the amount of the item u bought, say if the item was 20 dollars, just use the plus button and add 20 so Ur checkout would be 20 dollars.....
Really, let me do that now. Thanks chief

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icjunior(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
I called the customer care of nipost,he said my item was sent down to the east on Wednesday,but the post office here as at this morning said nothing has come in...has this happened to anyone before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
icjunior:
I called the customer care of nipost,he said my item was sent down to the east on Wednesday,but the post office here as at this morning said nothing has come in...has this happened to anyone before?
If you mean not knowing what to believe?
Yes. It has happened to a lot of us man. If it was Wednesday they said, then just try and chill till Monday.
On the other hand can you help me with the number you used to call nipost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
icjunior:

You should understand that a package goes through several stages of documentation before it is available for pickup.

Somebody will acknowledge receipt from Lagos
Somebody will register the packages
Somebody will put package in letter boxes, prepare for home/office delivery or just place a call/text message to the receiver of the package.

These people are working in shifts and it is only when it gets to the last person that you will be contacted. The last person will not perform the duties of anybody at the start/middle of the chain.

Nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
One of my orders that has 'arrived at destination country' since 6th of June is yet to get to me. No call/text from any post office. Ogun state o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lagosboy3(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rajioba1:

Which tracking site is this

Ship24dotcom

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.