Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447603 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
AESS - SingPost

Order Date - 5th of July
Despatch date - 22nd of July
Arrival date - 1st of September

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
These people dey behave like stubborn akuya, dem no dey tire to see as all these orders/package pile up?

If u are overwhelmed recruit more hands to clear the backlogs especially those ones that are now covered with dust!

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uchepele:
lol wonderful.i decided to just branch my post office to try my luck today and i was told dey haven't received parcel for 2weeks and that my parcel isnt there.i just smile and left.i dun too vex to d extent i cant vex again bcus am now used to the delay
Lol. Me and you dey the same boat. I don weak. I'm just at the mercy of our country Nigeria's postal service.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Warls: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
cry cry cry

Good day everyone,please i've got 3 orders on transit since May and i havent receive any of it. Somebody help. Here is my digit 07055851299. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
These people dey behave like stubborn akuya, dem no dey tire to see as all these orders/package pile up?

If u are overwhelmed recruit more hands to clear the backlogs especially those ones that are now covered with dust!

Average black man nor go want make dem share e money wd anoda person.. Dem ready die fr d work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Warls:
cry cry cry

Good day everyone,please i've got 3 orders on transit since May and i havent receive any of it. Somebody help. Here is my digit 07055851299. Thank you
u have to still wait a little.some feb -april are still on d way so chill a little and if ur shipping is AliExpress standard shipping is more reason to chill and b hopeful

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
My May 13th order just got picked up grin

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
lavenderjade:

As in despatched October 29th 2019 and March 14th 2020 despatched??

Those are two saperate orders
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please does anyone have an evidence given by post office for parcels that has not arrived? Please upload it and mention me.. I need to see what I'm asked to go and ask for at the post office. Because honestly... I don’t even know what to do.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
lainwords098:
Please does anyone have an evidence given by post office for parcels that has not arrived? Please upload it and mention me.. I need to see what I'm asked to go and ask for at the post office. Because honestly... I don’t even know what to do.

Please. It is really urgent
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
lainwords098:

Please. It is really urgent

You can get them to type up one for you with NIPOST letter heading. Note, this service may not be free.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
mctfopt:

You can get them to type up one for you with NIPOST letter heading. Note, this service may not be free.

Kai.. Please like how much like this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
lainwords098:

Kai.. Please like how much like this

This service is supposedly free, but you know how our civil service works. I have no idea of the cost, just go to your local PO and ask for this service.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
mctfopt:

This service is supposedly free, but you know how our civil service works. I have no idea of the cost, just go to your local PO and ask for this service.

Thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Peppermintflav: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peppermintflav:

I have gone once, but for benefit of doubt I will go again on Monday.
I went to the PO again today. The lady I met helped me check inside, she said my name wasn't there that the item hasn't come. I told her that my 90 days count down is remaining 4 days. She said they will extend it...? Pls what will be my next line of action??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peppermintflav:

I went to the PO again today. The lady I met helped me check inside, she said my name wasn't there that the item hasn't come. I told her that my 90 days count down is remaining 4 days. She said they will extend it...? Pls what will be my next line of action??
seek for refund, and register your displeasure,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Peppermintflav: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
seek for refund, and register your displeasure,
When? After the 4 days?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Peppermintflav:

When? After the 4 days?

Message the seller to extend the buyer's protection period by a month. Not the time for dispute yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chatliney: 1:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Chai.. mine just changed with the new month �

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Chatliney:
Chai.. mine just changed with the new month �
just pray ur post office call u soon because mine has been in Nigeria exactly 2weeks now and nothing yet.its only states close to Lagos that collects theirs faster or those in Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doxcy(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Samuelon:
Order dispatched on 21st of July till now no update. I don tire. Make time do finish make I request for refund.
Any update on this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Uchepele:
just pray ur post office call u soon because mine has been in Nigeria exactly 2weeks now and nothing yet.its only states close to Lagos that collects theirs faster or those in Lagos
I stay at Abia mine arrived on 21st August after being dispatched on the 3rd of June, but they called me yesterday to collect it, they'll call you, once it gets there

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Doxcy:

Any update on this?
it'll come before month ends, it normally takes 2 months to arrive, I don't know of recent if it comes earlier
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
received two package yesterday, June orders ,still have more ten to go...……………….. shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
My package show this since. When will I expect my phone now since march

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hayqiu010:

Oboy shocked. Day 112 and this item hasn't been dispatched to Nigeria. Hope you've opened dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
BolugaiceAB:
I stay at Abia mine arrived on 21st August after being dispatched on the 3rd of June, but they called me yesterday to collect it, they'll call you, once it gets there
.yeah i hope so.mine arrived Nigeria since 19th august but still waiting for post office call
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hayqiu010:
things are strange with order these days.just hope it comes to Nigeria soon but i feel it might still take long bcus it seems nipost are attending to recent orders that arrived than old ones.one thing is to enter Nigeria and another thing is to get to u
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
angelusbrut:
received two package yesterday, June orders ,still have more ten to go...……………….. shocked
oboy na u get AliExpress oo.at least two has arrived.people with just one order are still waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Uchepele:
oboy na u get AliExpress oo.at least two has arrived.people with just one order are still waiting

Collected one yesterday.
Still waiting for 16 more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Kcent77, YingyangNg, Spandy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.