Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450308 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please I already extended BP by 30days. But can I still request for refund after the first 90days. Or do I have to wait for 120days? undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Uchepele:
,i was chatting with nipost people on twitter and Facebook.and when i gave them my tracking number,dey said my parcel is enroute to warri now that i will soon b called.this confirm say parcel really enter effurun,its just to sort them out to warri post office thats the issue
the end of this your long journey is in sight. When was your order made and despatched?
Make i do small maths, give myself hope.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
chibu4u2:
guys if Aliexpress render your judgement invalid on the ground that you've received it, believe me your item is in Nigeria.
my order of 132 days (still showing"send item abroad- EDI Received" till now).
just got called by the post office to come collect same order i lost dispute on weeks ago.
the real problem is Nipost officials and their slow ways of sorting item.

Even after collectment. U stl de cover tracking code ���
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damdammy:
Good day senior shoppers, for those that order an item(s) without it been delivered but was refunded and later got the item and paid back please help me out.
I ordered an items on May 4th (through AESS) but was not delivered, it was "SEND ITEM ABROAD" (EDI-RECEIVED) for about 100 day. I raised dispute and I was eventually refunded. Few weeks later I checked the tracking site and it was updated to arrived at destination and I was called to pick it at my PO after 2weeks. Now I want to refund AliExpress/the seller. The only option I saw on AliExpress is to pay back to the seller... Is it the right way bec it was shipped through AliExpress standard shipping.

Yes, it is. I had similar experience last month and decided to contact Aliexpress customer service. There, I was advised to contact the seller, which I did. Shortly, the sales rep made arrangements for payments. That's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omotoda(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Received an item I ordered on August 15, today.Shipping was AES via Singapore post.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Uchepele:
,i was chatting with nipost people on twitter and Facebook.and when i gave them my tracking number,dey said my parcel is enroute to warri now that i will soon b called.this confirm say parcel really enter effurun,its just to sort them out to warri post office thats the issue

Wetin be dier twitter handle

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
omotoda:
Received an item I ordered on August 15, today.Shipping was AES via Singapore post.

My order since June never reach
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
omotoda:

was the tracking information updated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Allboiz: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Has the 100$ restriction been lifted?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by uliyaah(f): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hi guys, If you need to place an order from other chinese translatable site and want a faster arrival time, about the same amount with aliexpress and even cheaper at times, send me a message via my whatsapp link on my signature.

All i need is your link(s), you do not have to wait for 3-8 weeks ordering from aliexpress anymore.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guys i went to the post office today and was told by the woman i met that goods that are arriving these days are not written with name but with their tracking number because their names cleared with dust so therefore some goods are taking back to Lagos.The woman assured me the arrival of my goods but should bring my tracking number when next am coming back to claim my goods.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
uliyaah:
Hi guys, If you need to place an order from other chinese translatable site and want a faster arrival time, about the same amount with aliexpress and even cheaper at times, send me a message via my whatsapp link on my signature.

All i need is your link(s), you do not have to wait for 3-8 weeks ordering from aliexpress anymore.
Wia u dey since undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omotoda(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

was the tracking information updated

Tracking was still reading dispatched to overseas'.I received a text from NIPOST .

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Olamak1:

Yes, it is. I had similar experience last month and decided to contact Aliexpress customer service. There, I was advised to contact the seller, which I did. Shortly, the sales rep made arrangements for payments. That's it.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WordsWriter: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Item ordered Aug-7th collected today.

smiley smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
omotoda:

Tracking was still reading dispatched to overseas'.I received a text from NIPOST .

Mine is showing the same thing since 21st July. I called Nipost and they we're telling me that the Item is not in Nigeria. And has not arrived.

I contacted seller. They said they will contact AliExpress logistics.

Later they told me that they have consulted and my item is on its way.

What sort of fuckery is this angry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
I received a July 19th order today even though it's still showing departed country of origin, AESS

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Samuelon:

Mine is showing the same thing since 21st July. I called Nipost and they we're telling me that the Item is not in Nigeria. And has not arrived.

I contacted seller. They said they will contact AliExpress logistics.

Later they told me that they have consulted and my item is on its way.

What sort of fuckery is this angry

Guy to be honest there's nobody that you can contact that would help you with any USEFUL information. Sellers and AliExpress can't help. Nipost can't help either since their the culprits. Just wait

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Peppermintflav: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
WordsWriter:
Item ordered Aug-7th collected today.

smiley smiley
Lol. My order arrived Nigeria on Aug-6th. Up till now I have not been called. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WordsWriter: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Peppermintflav:

Lol. My order arrived Nigeria on Aug-6th. Up till now I have not been called. grin

Mine arrived Nigeria 18th-Aug and I received it today. Although I'm in delta, maybe that's why Nipost delayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Peppermintflav:

Mine has been in Nigeria since 11th July and no call but I've gotten packages order even after then. So I think the key word here is patience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
peablaze:
Someone please help cry
I ordered an item from Aliexpress since two months now. It's my first time.. Yesterday it was still showing Awaiting Delivery, woke up this morning to see Order Completed.. I tried tracking but it is still showing Still In Transit.. What do i do, should i go check post office or open dispute?
Visit post office to track its exact position for you. Thats what i did. It's already in Nigeria but the P.O are slow in delivering it.
Extend BP. You shouldn't get your money and the item also delivered to you✖️

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning, my fellow disappointed shippers. I'm thinking of making a first aliexpress transaction. I have a zenith bank account but I don't know how to convert my money to dollars ( around $150) to keep it for when I'll make my order so devaluation of naira doesn't affect it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Naijji: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Need to get an item, but the seller doesn't ship to Nigeria. Any agent that can help buy from AliExpress? Any other option?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Naijji:
Need to get an item, but the seller doesn't ship to Nigeria. Any agent that can help buy from AliExpress? Any other option?
use the picture of the item and search through AliExpress and you will see other seller that might ship to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by beyolah: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
brighttech95:

Have you gotten this?

I got a call yesterday and I just picked it up today

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Which Bank got the Cheapest Dollar to Naira Rate??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by brighttech95(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
beyolah:

I got a call yesterday and I just picked it up today

Okay.... that’s well over a month, means i still have a long wait to go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
So 3weeks after BP Expired and I lost dispute. I was called today to pickup my parcel. @PH post office smiley
These items are truely in NG reguarless of track status, delays are from Nipost.

I hope my phone arrives soon.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fieryblaze:
Please how long does it take DHL to deliver to Nigeria from Aliexpress
7 to 12 days.

Picked up an item today at the postoffice.
Bp expired, and i didnt bother with dispute, cos tracking showed item left for nigeria.

The person at the postoffice in edo state said items are rapidlly trickling in, that lagos is to be blamed, for sitting on items all these while, now it seems they hv woken and they want to overload them with work.

She pointed to heaps of items that just arrived, and was clearly pissed with lagos for accumulating the backlog that will make the coming days and weeks hectic for them

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeanslim(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Redeem AliExpress $20 using this link

Get NGN 7,695.11 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOpPUHZ

It's real o

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Naijji: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mfunkynation:

use the picture of the item and search through AliExpress and you will see other seller that might ship to Nigeria

Already tried. Just this seller has it. Kinda pre release

Thought there are some agents with China offices here

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.