Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447749 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
aieromon:

From the tracking, the package has arrived Nigeria. I seriously doubt if AE will rule in your favour.

Contact your Post Office.
not in post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
supersaz66:

This should be 4px. Fucking idiots..

Me too 4px

Hopeless issue

I've already given up
I extended my bp by 30days

If I get a refund and buy a new phone

Then the phone still comes

That wan consine them

I no fit go thief
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
isgombe:

Also those dispatch on 25th june

That's not the issue

I saw someone who's package was despatched the same day as mine on July 21st

And at the exact same time

The person has received his package

I called P.O they said my item is not in nigeria

That its in transit

For 82days now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
isgombe:
I went to po to check for my order which took about 97days but they told me that they did not call me and that my parcel did not arrive.
And i told him i came last about 40days ago to check for the parcel, that he should check it for me and he was like it is not their fault blah blah.... that its from lagos and they only receive goods 2 times a week............

What i notice every time i went their is that if they did not called u. They will not help to check ur parcel or even track it.

They will be like they did not received it and u should only come when they do.

I just left...

This is exactly the response and attitude i usually get from the staff at the post office. I've been wondering which post office some guys here go to without receiving text and their item will be check whether it is in the post office or not.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
An order placed August 10 was received today..
P.O Abeokuta...Cainiao Super Economy Global.
Still showing departed country of origin on AliExpress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amocee:
Can someone prove to me that not all items dispatched to overseas on the 8th of July were lost in transit?
angry
Just signify if you've received an item dispatched on July 8

It seems like this 8th of July is a special date ooo. My phone I ordered was despatched to overseas on 8th July, till date, I haven't received the package and tracking hasn't change since then. I just got refunded for the item few mins ago.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
BoltSwith:

It seems like this 8th of July is a special date ooo. My phone I ordered was despatched to overseas on 8th July, till date, I haven't received the package and tracking hasn't change since then. I just got refunded for the item.
funny thing is that u will still get d phone so far its AliExpress standard shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
BoltSwith:

It seems like this 8th of July is a special date ooo. My phone I ordered was despatched to overseas on 8th July, till date, I haven't received the package and tracking hasn't change since then. I just got refunded for the item.
July 8th here too. I just weak. $162 in the air waiting.
For my BP I have 9 days left.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Uchepele:
funny thing is that u will still get d phone so far its AliExpress standard shipping
TIME is a special something. 3 months wait is a lot bro.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lemonz:

TIME is a special something. 3 months wait is a lot bro.
very true
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
please anybody with "dispatch to Oversea" on 31st July received their order. AESS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Samuelon:

Me too 4px

Hopeless issue

I've already given up
I extended my bp by 30days

If I get a refund and buy a new phone

Then the phone still comes

That wan consine them

I no fit go thief

Once my BP expires.. I'll extent it.. If it doesn't come before then..I'll definitely ask for a refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mfunkynation:
please anybody with "dispatch to Oversea" on 31st July received their order. AESS
I quoted you before saying i have. But I'm just seeing that you said REVIVED their order.
I haven't received my order
Despatched on 31st July
Despatched on 8th July
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mofolam:

Lol some of my February orders Shipped via China post that Iv totally forgotten about and has since been refunded got delivered this month. We may never see the shadow of some of our 4px orders but I have a feeling that some of them may surprisingly get delivered to us sometime in 2021

Hahahaت .. the funniest part was that a Singapore post order that stayed 6 months before delivery, came in with my details rewritten with a pen.. this means that it has been in Nigeria probably before the lockdown and my typed details all washed and became faint that warranted them to rewrite it with a pen. so I'm thinking that whenever the spirit touches them, they'll go deep into their stores to clear old packages that are probably dusty...
Na God go help us for this country

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
All of u with "despatched to overseas" your package is already in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Lol. We all know that na. But Nigeria no be our hand. Na the problem be that

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leksbore(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:

Hahahaت .. the funniest part was that a Singapore post order that stayed 6 months before delivery, came in with my details rewritten with a pen.. this means that it has been in Nigeria probably before the lockdown and my typed details all washed and became faint that warranted them to rewrite it with a pen. so I'm thinking that whenever the spirit touches them, they'll go deep into their stores to clear old packages that are probably dusty...
Na God go help us for this country
boss pls view your DM.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
toksade203:

Bro, kindly drop your WhatsApp contact.. Let’s talk or this is mine: 09045606885

This should be the new user -- referral bonus.. I get it, but here again, if you've used your phone to login more than one account, AliExpress will make it very difficult for you to get that bonus
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
leksbore:
boss pls view your DM.

I'm not really good at navigating on nairaland but I guess I managed to reply your mail
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leksbore(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:

I'm not really good at navigating on nairaland but I guess I managed to reply your mail
thanks so much boss...I replied you sir and kindly waiting your reply
....thanks once again boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Guys, please how long does it take to get a refund on access bank cos refund is complete on AliExpress since 2 days ago but i heavy gotten an alert from access bank.. this is unlike GTB that sends my money before AliExpress updates refund complete..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good evening all, pls can someone confirm for me the monthly dollar cap for Zenith bank.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:
Guys, please how long does it take to get a refund on access bank cos refund is complete on AliExpress since 2 days ago but i heavy gotten an alert from access bank.. this is unlike GTB that sends my money before AliExpress updates refund complete..
2-20 days,

Just relax, u will see the alert very soon.
A recent one took 9/10 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
2-20 days,

Just relax, u will see the alert very soon.
A recent one took 9/10 days.

Ok.. thanks bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Damdammy:
Good evening all, pls can someone confirm for me the monthly dollar cap for Zenith bank.
Thanks

$100

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Who is to blame for the late distribution /dispatch? The NIPOST officials that receive the consignments first hand, or the nearest post office officials.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amocee:

Who is to blame for the late distribution /dispatch? The NIPOST officials that receive the consignments first hand, or the nearest post office officials.
the officials at the first point of call

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the officials at the first point of call
Exactly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please I want to ask, is any one using UBA Prepaid card (Africard: either Naira or Dollar). If yes, please is there monthly dollar cap on it. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Themaths:

It won't be different bro, since it's free shipping, the package will still be handled by our darling NIPOST. But you might get back your money faster in case you didn't get it within the stipulated time frame.

mctfopt:

Only way I know is to buy things I need urgently and ship it with DHL or FedEx. Haven't used shipper to shop in AE. Or I buy and decide to wait for 90+ days. Free shipping is slow these days whichever platform you buy from.

Na wa o. The whole thing just weak person. NIPOST less than honourable attitude has emasculated guys the strength to shop.

Received a Yanwen parcel today. 43 days in transit. Has been with dem final PO since a month ago but apparently they just did the sorting after one month of arrival at their place.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
ceaser:

Na wa o. The whole thing just weak person. NIPOST less than honourable attitude has emasculated guys the strength to shop.

Received a Yanwen parcel today. 43 days in transit. Has been with dem final PO since a month ago but apparently they just did the sorting after one month of arrival at their place.

Meanwhile in the same breath, I got a weired update of an item. This was around a week after seller claimed to have shipped it and gave me the tracking number.

This is a first. Anyone knows what the "shipment cancelled" may imply.

Meanwhile I have checked out the order info and AE still considers the order as valid and the logistics is still ongoing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.