Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464981 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Please fellow shoppers, Ali has done “another one” angry . I ordered an item and protection ran out so I initiated refund only to receive a debit alert of the said refund amount instead of credit (second debit for the same item). Please how do I go about this fraud or does credit mean debit and vice versa in china town. Thanks
before the money was debited, has it been refunded already to your account; and which bank do you operate?

I had similar problem. I got a refund, few weeks later, I was debited the same amount with the statement 'refund'.

I went to my bank and complained. The female customer representative checked it and stupidly said that the people who sent me the refund took it back. AliExpress cannot reverse completed refund. Contact your bank and get your statement of account

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
6 parcels picked up today, all untracked

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
I really do not understand why 4px is collecting parcels going to Nigeria when they know it will end in disappearing act. I wonder how full their storage or dump site looks like by now. It’s tiring mehn
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
0taPiaPia:

E shock me, I have tried to reach out to them but there is no link. They keep giving me questioners sad

Use a laptop to login, chat with eva

Keep on tapping tins like payment and different things, or wait until a customer service agent attends to you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
iKingsley:
before the money was debited, has it been refunded already to your account; and which bank do you operate?

I had similar problem. I got a refund, few weeks later, I was debited the same amount with the statement 'refund'.

I went to my bank and complained. The female customer representative checked it and stupidly said that the people who sent me the refund took it back. AliExpress cannot reverse completed refund. Contact your bank and get your statement of account

No refund whatsoever. Was just waiting oh and got debit instead. Zenith bank.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Samuelon:

Use a laptop to login, chat with eva

Keep on tapping tins like payment and different things, or wait until a customer service agent attends to you

Ok bro. Will try. They must vomit that money or see me in all the app stores.. android, iOS et al. angry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mofolam:
I really do not understand why 4px is collecting parcels going to Nigeria when they know it will end in disappearing act. I wonder how full their storage or dump site looks like by now. It’s tiring mehn

Bros the thing shock me too oh. I've not received any 4px package since this year, I avoid them like the plague but unfortunately, some sellers will show you cainiao shipping or yenwen but after payment when they finally ship u'll see it being handled by 4px.

I sha dey front dey wait them....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Samuelon:

Guy you're lucky oh. Me I neva hear shii from UBA.
How many dollars did they refund you?
$152
I'm surprised you haven't seen it. But then again, it's still within the estimated time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JABB(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
With all what am reading about late arrival of items to naija post office from Aliexpress undecided Omo person go kuku hold him money what is the essence of ordering items that will take forever before it gets to country destination. chai.....Naija postal service no be am,they have lost it completely am sorry to say
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shadeshadow: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mine was Singapore post with a combination of 4px and Caiano. Ordered on 11th August, despatched on 26th. Went to post office yesterday and collected it. I wasn't called and the tracking was still showing despatched to overseas.
saint2ace:

Bros the thing shock me too oh. I've not received any 4px package since this year, I avoid them like the plague but unfortunately, some sellers will show you cainiao shipping or yenwen but after payment when they finally ship u'll see it being handled by 4px.

I sha dey front dey wait them....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Ok bro. Will try. They must vomit that money or see me in all the app stores.. android, iOS et al. angry
u sure say nor b this ur otapiapia name dey cause am so??�

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Uchepele:

grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
0taPiaPia:

This might help others that might want the info too. This is one of the different steps that I use to contact agents.

Start a new order(any order at all) and go all the way to the checkout process , but "don't pay"

Then go to the online service and type "live chat" or "customer service"

You'd be asked to ask your question before being redirected. Select "Payment"

Select that particular order that you initiated from the pop up.

From there, they would give an automated answer and ask if it was helpful. Answer is no so give it a thumbs down (dislike)

If, you aren't redirected immediately, redo the "payment" thing.

It honestly doesn't take up to two minutes when I do it. I might have missed some steps but that's the gist of the stuff.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeshadow:
Mine was Singapore post with a combination of 4px and Caiano. Ordered on 11th August, despatched on 26th. Went to post office yesterday and collected it. I wasn't called and the tracking was still showing despatched to overseas.

Urs is different, Singapore post is Ur main carrier. My main carrier is 4px Singapore post on pro, they're 2 different entities.

Oh well, Las Las Na to collect refund.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
0taPiaPia:

No refund whatsoever. Was just waiting oh and got debit instead. Zenith bank.
contact your bank

Check on AliExpress whether the refund process has completed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
saint2ace:

Urs is different, Singapore post is Ur main carrier. My main carrier is 4px Singapore post on pro, they're 2 different entities.

Oh well, Las Las Na to collect refund.

I'll definitely collect all my money from 4px.
BP is almost expiring and I've not received any of my orders. The worse of it I'll use yanwen or cainiao. The fools will change it to 4px. Almost 10 small parcels.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lemonz:

$152
I'm surprised you haven't seen it. But then again, it's still within the estimated time.
cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
elbuzzy:

I'll like to ask some questions concerning payoneer card what's the rate for funding and can u get a reversal on the card with AliExpress
I'm not sure you can find the card from your Nigerian bank account. You use it to get money from market places, freelance platforms and all.
So there's no rate. It's just dollars and yes you can get a reversal. It works just like a normal Mastercard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lemonz:

This might help others that might want the info too. This is one of the different steps that I use to contact agents.

Start a new order(any order at all) and go all the way to the checkout process , but "don't pay"

Then go to the online service and type "live chat" or "customer service"

You'd be asked to ask your question before being redirected. Select "Payment"

Select that particular order that you initiated from the pop up.

From there, they would give an automated answer and ask if it was helpful. Answer is no so give it a thumbs down (dislike)

If, you aren't redirected immediately, redo the "payment" thing.

It honestly doesn't take up to two minutes when I do it. I might have missed some steps but that's the gist of the stuff.

Ok bro. Will do that. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Uchepele:

Dem suppose die na. My Monika takes no prisoners cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
supersaz66:

I'll definitely collect all my money from 4px.
BP is almost expiring and I've not received any of my orders. The worse of it I'll use yanwen or cainiao. The fools will change it to 4px. Almost 10 small parcels.

My exact experience.... grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Samuelon:

cry
Lol. Just be patient
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
saint2ace:

My exact experience.... grin grin grin

Like I'm tired already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
ebby9z:

I'm not sure you can find the card from your Nigerian bank account. You use it to get money from market places, freelance platforms and all.
So there's no rate. It's just dollars and yes you can get a reversal. It works just like a normal Mastercard.

So how do I fund the card and also apply
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 1:10am On Oct 01, 2020
elbuzzy:

So how do I fund the card and also apply
I mentioned it in the response you quoted. You can Google it up as well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
GETNGN 7,661.84! #AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies Your bonus is waiting to be activated. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqTe2uJ
please I have 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!!! I still need about 18 clicks @ Uchepele, I know you have collected your phone please anybody that can help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joenasmart7(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Please. Is Standard Shipping safe? ALIEXPRESS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
GETNGN 7,661.84! #AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqTe2uJ

please I have 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!
I still need about 18 clicks
@ Uchepele, I know you have collected your phone
please anybody that can help
lol
this bonus is very hard to get
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Shiping is getting better with aliexpress gradually

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Emily22:
Shiiping is getting better with aliexpress gradually
�yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
shadeshadow:
Yesterday I collected the phone screen I ordered. I made the order on 19th August, despatched to overseas on 26th. The date written on it with pen is 11th September.
I was emailing those fools and they were saying my order was not in the country. My brother went there and they were asking him to "track it", "have they called him?" "did he receive message?" and all kinds of useless stuff. He just told them that he received message, when they asked for proof, he said the number was lost. They eventually looked for it and found it.
Once your order is despatched to overseas, it's usually in the country within a week. Just give them 3-4 weeks and go to your local P.O. Play every game necessary but make sure they look for it instead of checking in their system
The P.O is GRA Port Harcourt.

Wow!.
Was your order showing in transit together with despatched to overseas when you collected it?...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fowlyansh181(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ogbemuo:
No it's 4PX Singapore
this same 4px is taking way longer than a month to deliver mine and I already received an item I ordered same day as it but used caino

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.