Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444606 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ademayowa123: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
After 87 days of ordering an unregistered package, I just received a call from my post office..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
so is caino free shipping, cos when I checked I saw trackable ,should I tell him to cancel
Godian45:
chat the seller.i actually had same problem.selected sunyou and they shipped it with 4px which was free shipping.i told the seller to refund the money for shipping I paid.tgey tried to convince me that my item will come to nigeria.still I insist they must refund money for shipping since 4px was free for that item.the seller just cancelled the order then I created dispute.which AliExpress validate with in seconds. I have been paid in full.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tpben: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
aieromon:

The package is in your PO. Go and pick it up.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tpben: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Meister:

It's in your PO, go collect your package. Is this Owerri ?
Yes, Owerri

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Godian45(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
kemshade:
so is caino free shipping, cos when I checked I saw trackable ,should I tell him to cancel
if there is difference in the price of shipping for the one u selected and that they used in shipping ur item.just ask for refund even if it's a cent.they will likely cancel the order then u open dispute and get ur cash back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
I donr really understand this
Godian45:
if there is difference in the price of shipping for the one u selected and that they used in shipping ur item.just ask for refund even if it's a cent.they will likely cancel the order then u open dispute and get ur cash back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Godian45(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
kemshade:
I donr really understand this
go and check the item u bought.let say aass is $3 for ur item and caino is $0.7 for that same item if u can see there is difference.tell the seller about the difference and ask for the refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
blackboy92:
Good day everyone, I’m about to buy somethings on taoboa through an agent on Superbuy can anyone tell the cost of shipping something of 6kg to Nigeria with aramex

It's China, no fixed price for ANYTHING. You just negotiate and negotiate till you get what you liked cool

But if Superbuy is doing it for you may want to check their freight calculator https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/query/freight/
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lizzlix(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please who can help me fund my dollar account. Just 5 dollars that i want to use for activation?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Godian45:
go and check the item u bought.let say aass is $3 for ur item and caino is $0.7 for that same item if u can see there is difference.tell the seller about the difference and ask for the refund.
have been able to figure it out, thanks for your time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
remi1444:
undecided undecided undecided

This item isn't in my PO even with this update.

Hard to believe. Who did you speak with? Demand to see the Head of the Unit and provide evidence of the tracking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
guys i got a message from the post office saying to come with ID and handling charges
please like how much is handling charges , i ordered November 16 and its just one out of 5 that has arrived

and says i have to be there within 3 days to avoid item returned

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
maballack:
guys i got a message from the post office saying to come with ID and handling charges
please like how much is handling charges , i ordered November 16 and its just one out of 5 that has arrived

Just hold 500 naira....e fit no reach sev

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
maballack:

Between N100---N500

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
is this amount written on a paper , or its out of my own discretion
olujosh301:

Between N100---N500
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
maballack:

There's a notification pasted on their wall showing the weights and the appropriate charge per package.

Secondly, ask for a receipt after making payment if in doubt.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
tpben:

Yes, Owerri

I'm in owerri too, go to the PO, tell them it's a registered order and you'll be shown where you can search for your name to see if your order has arrived
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
remi1444:
undecided undecided undecided

This item isn't in my PO even with this update.
It is at your PO. They are just too lazy to do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
maballack:

the amount written on the slip or the parcel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
alright thanks
olujosh301:

the amount written on the slip or the parcel

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babanhajiya(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Babatundeh26:
How long does it take to arrive your local PO with Aliexpress Standard Shipping after it has arrived Nigeria?
My last order shipped with standard shipping arrive Nigeria on October 25th and reached my local post office in Jos on November 5th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Got a order shipped through 4px today..
Location is Abeokuta...Hand over to airline since August 14..last tracking info
Now I've been refunded and I bought the package using a coupon..
How do I go about refunding the seller??

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Message the seller about it, he,she will guide you on what to do

Also,thanks for protecting our image
EliteMike:
Got a order shipped through 4px today..
Location is Abeokuta...Hand over to airline since August 14..last tracking info
Now I've been refunded and I bought the package using a coupon..
How do I go about refunding the seller??

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kowalsky: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Received my second package today. A phone too. Same seller.

This one took shorter to deliver. Spent 24 days in transit. Got to Nigeria on November the 24. Was ready for delivery after one week.

Ordering two more phones shortly.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Creeza(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2020
kowalsky:
Received my second package today. A phone too. Same seller.

This one took shorter to deliver. Spent 24 days in transit. Got to Nigeria on November the 24. Was ready for delivery after one week.

Ordering two more phones shortly.
Nice. You people should connect us to all these kind of seller na grin Biko..

Good buy bro, but one quick question your location. I want to check something cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Ally items tracking are going at same spot, how I wish they would also land Same day undecided

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2020
What does this mean

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Philipbbc: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Please guys what dose this mean.?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Philipbbc:
Please guys what dose this mean.?

Time to file for dispute. But wait a day or two and screenshot tracking info from as many tracking sites as possible
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Geogeben: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hello, good day everyone.
The phone i ordered from aliexpress is over 4 months still stuck in transit. I'm just so panic knowing that aliexpress will mark the dispute as Invalid if opened.

Is there any hope?
Is there anyone with same issue?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guys, any idea how much Gtbank is charging today?

Also, can you recommend a good shipping agent?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tummiee:
Message the seller about it, he,she will guide you on what to do

Also,thanks for protecting our image
Many thanks... done.
Was given another product at a reduced price to purchase

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.