Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449831 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lifewithme: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Darvel:

Still dispatched in that yeye country...

Lol!!! I sha don graduate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lifewithme: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dozieson:

Still in transit

It's well
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lifewithme:

Lol!!! I sha don graduate.

I WIll Sha just wait small..

If e no enter.. I travel... If e enter.. I go send person make dem send am..

But If the 60 day reach.. I open dispute striaght... Am not extending anything

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2020
Shipment is generally slow for most of the items ordered between November and December. A friend just picked one of the 17 items he bought on 11/11 (11th November) deals yesterday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2020
If I choose dhl as shipping method.

Will it get stuck in post office?

Its a laptop
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2020
eliok:
If I choose dhl as shipping method.

Will it get stuck in post office?

Its a laptop
NCS charge awaits you if you do!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
jboixxx:
NCS charge awaits you if you do!
please what's ncs charge and how much?

Laptop is 0.45kg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
eliok:
please what's ncs charge and how much?

Laptop is 0.45kg
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is 90% certain. Charge is dependent o and you're likely to be charged additional Admin fee by DHL. Weigh your options.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AmNuhRegular(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please I need assistance guys, I ordered an item to be delivered to Ikota, lekki. It arrived since on Monday, but they still haven't called the number I filled.
Today I checked the tracking and it says delivery attempt failed because the addressee requested for a reschedule.
But I've spoken with the adressee and she said she didn't receive any call.
Does anyone have the contact of any of their attendees at the nipost Ikota branch
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
aliexpress has be messing up with shipping since last three months,
unlike before when goods arive the country in a matter of 14 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
AmNuhRegular:
Please I need assistance guys, I ordered an item to be delivered to Ikota, lekki. It arrived since on Monday, but they still haven't called the number I filled.
Today I checked the tracking and it says delivery attempt failed because the addressee requested for a reschedule.
Does anyone have the contact of any of their attendees at the nipost Ikota branch
u are required to vist the post office in that ikota zone

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
AmNuhRegular:

Go dere na

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by khalidx: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
aliexpress has be messing up with shipping since last three months,
unlike before when goods arive the country in a matter of 14 days
I Don kuku leave their matter for God hand.
Since on the 24th oo.. Item still dae fly for air
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
IDeadshotz:
Anyone should please help. Me check the status of this items
S00000067857808. Has been in Nigeria for almost a Month now and still haven't gotten the call to come and receive it and the important one
RB819833904SG
Has been stucked on Despatched to Country NG/LG for over 2months now and still no update i have received almost every other item I ordered except these 2 and now I am kinda scared of ordering from AliExpress again

Have u received it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Darvel:

Have u received it?
It never came opened Dispute and got refunded
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bigdocemo(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Is shipping to Nigeria via turkey post trackable?
Want to order for a phone battery and this will be my first time using aliexpress and I do hope to pay with access bank visa card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kehnton(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
chemicool:
I made order for my phone, phone case and screen protectors. I got a message that my phone arrived Lagos on 21/12/19. On 24/11/12, it got to Akure. On 27th, I was called that I had mail, on getting there they gave me phone case and no phone yet. I got angry so bad that I left the case there. I hope I will get my phone on Monday sha.

oops
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bigdocemo:
Is shipping to Nigeria via turkey post trackable?
Want to order for a phone battery and this will be my first time using aliexpress and I do hope to pay with access bank visa card.
Trackable using 17track.net but unpredictable! 1 11.11 order is still awaiting delivery. Luck may be on your side sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pls who understands better what this means?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bigdocemo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
jboixxx:
Trackable using 17track.net but unpredictable! 1 11.11 order is still awaiting delivery. Luck may be on your side sha.
Thanks bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
TomorrowToday:
Pls who understands better what this means?

Track using track24 or 17track
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dgitrader(m): 2:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Even AliExpress has joined this Gen Buhari regime that give Nigerian striving businesses "next level chanji" embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dani4tech(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2020
The status of this item has been stagnant since Dec 17... I've visited all the post office around me...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wolero7(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2020
Aliexpress' delivery time is always abysmal during the festive period. Especially Christmas. Same happened to me last year when some registered packages took almost 60days before they arrived.

I have gotten some of the black Friday orders. All registered packages for 11:11 has been delivered but some Ordinary that I ordered 11:11 are yet to land. If I Don get them I file do dispute.

The thing with dispute is that I only get the face value I spent and will lose the coupon value of the purchases.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2020
wolero7:
Aliexpress' delivery time is always abysmal during the festive period. Especially Christmas. Same happened to me last year when some registered packages took almost 60days before they arrived.

I have gotten some of the black Friday orders. All registered packages for 11:11 has been delivered but some Ordinary that I ordered 11:11 are yet to land. If I Don get them I file do dispute.

The thing with dispute is that I only get the face value I spent and will lose the coupon value of the purchases.

Mtchew it's just useless... Waiting for 6p days....i weak coz am tayad.

Mine has passed the estimated time. An just waiting for the 60days complete. SG sef just dey fuckup...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by khalidx: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2020
update from Singapore post.
Item of December 4th finally arrived at local post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2020
khalidx:
update from Singapore post.
Item of December 4th finally arrived at local post office.

Hallelujah... Dispatched 4th December?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by khalidx: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Darvel:

Hallelujah... Dispatched 4th December?
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Bigdocemo:

Thanks bro.
My Turkey item!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
jboixxx:
My Turkey item!

Congrats bro...

Lemme just be congratulating u pple..

So that u pipu will congratulate me too

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by khalidx: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just negodu......
46 days

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
jboixxx:
My Turkey item!
Abeg which is the best courier for free shipping in your experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.