Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443823 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
ayshow6102:

Departed country of origin

That was what mine is showing also but u didn't get refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Catalyssst:
Thanks bro, I decided to contact you through this message and I didn't regret. dispute won.

If he truly has a working method to win dispute, why not share it here, rather than asking people to private chat you..
Now, myself and one other shopper is on the verge of losing $200 unless God helps us..
Una dey try o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Alozera:

If he truly has a working method to win dispute, why not share it here, rather than asking people to private chat you..
Now, myself and one other shopper is on the verge of losing $200 unless God helps us..
Una dey try o

It is well
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphamars(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
cosd:
@ Nicargo
How much would it cost to get Anker Q30?, also delivery time

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001625122784.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.62cd1121WR6ftL&algo_pvid=aca779a8-6e8c-4df0-bbe9-623f03018f50&algo_expid=aca779a8-6e8c-4df0-bbe9-623f03018f50-0&btsid=2100bb4716158106049467817e1d3e&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Nor bother yourself buy guy
I order for 2 to 2 different locations no one come.
A complete waste of time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphamars(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ray1251:

my buyer protection will expire in 8 days when should i file for refund ?

I have never failed to get my money back from AliExpress for over 15 cases.
It's a very simple process.
Always allow your buyer's protection to expire first

Then click on open dispute

Click on Refund only

Did you receive your order ...click No

Dispute reason: purchase protection is running out and Package is still in transit.

Refund Amount: Indicate the amount.

Please specify why you are requesting for a refund.
Parcel never arrived destination.

That's all...I guarantee you will get for refund.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nicargo: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
cosd:
@ Nicargo
How much would it cost to get Anker Q30?, also delivery time

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001625122784.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.62cd1121WR6ftL&algo_pvid=aca779a8-6e8c-4df0-bbe9-623f03018f50&algo_expid=aca779a8-6e8c-4df0-bbe9-623f03018f50-0&btsid=2100bb4716158106049467817e1d3e&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Am sorry Chief, we don't have service for Aliexpress as of now but we are really working towards it Sir.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nicargo: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
alphamars:

Nor bother yourself buy guy
I order for 2 to 2 different locations no one come.
A complete waste of time

Am sorry for that but our company "Nicargo" does not work such way and please have you tried to reach the company you use and found out the delay or cause of why you didn't get your order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
alphamars:

Click on Refund only

Dispute reason: purchase protection is running out and Package is still in transit.

Never lost a dispute...7 years and counting. This method works like a charm. Just make sure your item is not in Naija before you open dispute.

barter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphamars(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nicargo:

Am sorry for that but our company "Nicargo" does not work such way and please have you tried to reach the company you use and found out the delay or cause of why you didn't get your order?

Sorry boss..I was referring to AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
alphamars:

Click on Refund only

This is exactly what I did, item is past 90 days, is not about that, they just want to be crazy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayshow6102(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
kemshade:
That was what mine is showing also but u didn't get refund
I collected refund with interest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
ayshow6102:

Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ovuobab: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=mctfopt post=99620029]

It is easy, just chat the seller. After agreeing on price and shipping (whether they are shipping to you directly or shipping to a forwarder in China all comes at a few). They will create a payment link for you which you will click on to pay with your debit card (ATM card). [/quotpe]

Please is there anyway of buying online above $100. My card is limited to $100 a month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akingbadeomoseb: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2021
The Realme C15 is a pretty good smartphone and it is powered by an entry-level gaming chipset from Mediatek as well. The phone has good features and the processor gives smooth performance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nicargo: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2021
alphamars:

Sorry boss..I was referring to AliExpress

No qualms Chief.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ovuobab: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Please is there anyway of buying above 100$ a month?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
ayshow6102:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Catalyssst:
Dispute finally won thanks to Lixusheng
I trusted and followed his method and it finally yielded

you welcome

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
alphamars:

Click on Refund only

this method don't work anymore
Never lost before too , but I lost one registrated and one unregistered item that did not land when I open dispute last month ending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yellowson(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ebubemg:
this method don't work anymore
Never lost before too , but I lost one registrated and one unregistered item that did not land when I open dispute last month ending
What's the new method abeg?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
I just got my refund request approved today after it was initially invalidated and told to wait 5 days.

The item was a phone.
I noticed from the 3 phones I have ordered that failed to arrive that they were all sent to the Singpost facility in Hong Kong.
No update after dispatch to overseas.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Encitee3991:
I just got my refund request approved today after it was initially invalidated and told to wait 5 days.

The item was a phone.
I noticed from the 3 phones I have ordered that failed to arrive that they were all sent to the Singpost facility in Hong Kong.
No update after dispatch to overseas.
And the phones were not xiaomi right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
I'm seriously suspecting a cartel in Singapore stealing these phones and other products, in cohorts with the shipping staff who updates they despatched said products but end up diverting them. Aliexpress should have been alerted of this, but guess the volume of products shipped daily is making them not to take notice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Namzy:

And the phones were not xiaomi right?
1 xiaomi
1 Meizu
1 umidigi
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Namzy:
I'm seriously suspecting a cartel in Singapore stealing these phones and other products, in cohorts with the shipping staff who updates they despatched said products but end up diverting them. Aliexpress should have been alerted of this, but guess the volume of products shipped daily is making them not to take notice

Can't say, but

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Encitee3991:

1 xiaomi
1 Meizu
1 umidigi

Meizu and Umidigi don join d fray?

dat title belongs to Xiaomi and Anker..... dme nor de gree come grin

realme fones... vivo fones i buy too do show very quickly.... bjt u see xiaomi... omo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
ovuobab:
Please is there anyway of buying online above $100. My card is limited to $100 a month

Yeah. I just did a $260 payment using three cards. Some sellers will agree to split it, while others may not agree. The good thing is there are a hundred sales rep that'll split payment for every sales rep that refuses to do that for you cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pls help me check this. I've ordered this Anker speakers since mid January this year. Not received order. Does it means it's coming ? Is the buyer protection I want to see maybe I can raise dispute to get refund

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Globalhustler:
Pls help me check this. I've ordered this Anker speakers since mid January this year. Not received order. Does it means it's coming ? Is the buyer protection I want to see maybe I can raise dispute to get refund

You'll need to wait for buyer protection to expire before disputing, track the stuff with postal.ninja first
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Encitee3991:

1 xiaomi
1 Meizu
1 umidigi

Which umidigi ? I might have it at a cheaper rate than on AE sef
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Meister:

You'll need to wait for buyer protection to expire before disputing, track the stuff with postal.ninja first
pls, postal.ninja a tracking site?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Meister:

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.