Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453893 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 5:56am On May 16, 2021
Lordpubg:

Plz o I'm scared o. Me that I just ordered phone from Ali express. I hope dem no go thief am for naija o.
But the order was declared as replacement part and 20usd. Instead of a phone.
I hope am safe o.

You're safe bro, most of my phones order use to be declared as phones parts, digital cameras, birthday gift and so on, sellers are doing this to help the buyers reduce the stress of receiving the package and the custom issues and also not to pay extra fee while receiving the package,

Some sellers do tell the buyer that they will declare the order as a gift in other to help them and also to avoid the issue of dispute.

below picture was one of my iPhone order

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slimfeez(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2021
Before buying stuff from AE, we should make sure to confirm exchange rates of each bank before placing an order... This can be doen using this url..... https://www.ngnrates.com/bank-rates
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slimfeez(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2021
iscom:
That is what many people don't know. The price in Nigeria currency you are seeing in aliexpress is not accurate to the dollar . The exchange rate determine the real price. Banks charges are very high now. So things here are cheaper.
...... confirm the exchange rate using this url............. https://www.ngnrates.com/bank-rates
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2021
Someone should kindly assist us with the current dollar/naira rates for GTB, First Bank & UBA respectively.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 1:10pm On May 16, 2021
Unluckrees:
Someone should kindly assist us with the current dollar/naira rates for GTB, First Bank & UBA respectively.
Nigerians sef. Someone posted a link to that above. You still want to look for who to stress

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 1:40pm On May 16, 2021
Unluckrees:

Here you go, just download AbokiFx app and you're good to go

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
nonny1212:
Nigerians sef. Someone posted a link to that above. You still want to look for who to stress

The figures there doesn't seem reliable

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 3:42pm On May 16, 2021
Androlee:

You're safe bro, most of my phones order use to be declared as phones parts, digital cameras, birthday gift and so on, sellers are doing this to help the buyers reduce the stress of receiving the package and the custom issues and also not to pay extra fee while receiving the package,

Some sellers do tell the buyer that they will declare the order as a gift in other to help them and also to avoid the issue of dispute.

below picture was one of my iPhone order

Okay, but is the shipment now getting faster, despatched to overseas on 14/05/2021.
How long should I be expecting it. Coz I can't wait too long I don't have ah e a better phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:27pm On May 16, 2021
Lordpubg:

Okay, but is the shipment now getting faster, despatched to overseas on 14/05/2021.
How long should I be expecting it. Coz I can't wait too long I don't have ah e a better phone
While making order on AliExpress, just zero your mind that delivery time is the 75th day. If you can't wait, don't bother cuz if you buy 2 items from same store and packed separately but same shipping company, both may still not arrive same day despite leaving the store same minute.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2021
Lordpubg:

Laff wan tear my belle
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 6:10am On May 17, 2021
Lordpubg:

It depends on what you ordered, the store you ordered from and the shipping company/currier you used and also your luck, because in spite of Covid19 i received some if my orders in just 17 days but some took up 90 days, so it's unpredictable, most especially if you order Xiaomi phones and some other items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kessythegeek(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2021
Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akin51(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Just a matter of time and AliExpress will stop shipping to Nigeria. Na small remain

Exactly, With the rate of loss package and refund rate coming from Nigeria.very soon Aliexpress seller will stop shipping to Nigeria.I think there is a need to call out this Nipost people and custom.98% of the loss item are stolen here in Nigeria by this people.Aliexpress seller are running business too, when we ask for refund they make loss.
If you order valuable items such as phone.forget its a 50:50 thing.its either you get it or this people steal it.
I order a phone since febuary 15th, the package left china on the 22nd till today I did not receive the item.I open a dispute they refund me back my money today.
I tired for naija post office and custom.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2021
Akin51:

Exactly, With the rate of loss package and refund rate coming from Nigeria.very soon Aliexpress seller will stop shipping to Nigeria.I think there is a need to call out this Nipost people and custom.98% of the loss item are stolen here in Nigeria by this people.Aliexpress seller are running business too, when we ask for refund they make loss.
If you order valuable items such as phone.forget its a 50:50 thing.its either you get it or this people steal it.
I order a phone since febuary 15th, the package left china on the 22nd till today I did not receive the item.I open a dispute they refund me back my money today.

grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slimfeez(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
Akin51:

..... You are very correct on this, i have experienced this on several occassion. Bought kingston memory card, got notification that my order has arrived nigeria with Aliexpress standard shipping, open a dispute and the seller was able to provide an evidence. They did not refund my payment. Please how can we really fight for this in this country? Lots of abnormalities is on going in our country, One thing is to buy stuff from China, another thing is to arrive Nigeria succesfully and the other thing is for the item to get missing. Enough of all those hanky panky demeanour in this country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2021
Slimfeez:
..... You are very correct on this, i have experienced this on several occassion. Bought kingston memory card, got notification that my order has arrived nigeria with Aliexpress standard shipping, open a dispute and the seller was able to provide an evidence. They did not refund my payment. Please how can we really fight for this in this country? Lots of abnormalities is on going in our country, One thing is to buy stuff from China, another thing is to arrive Nigeria succesfully and the other thing is for the item to get missing. Enough of all those hanky panky demeanour in this country.

Did you go to your local PO then ? Sometimes those workers there become really complacent with their work and don't call for pick up, I've also had a case where my order arrived but my number wasn't visible on the package

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:26pm On May 17, 2021
Unluckrees:

GTB/ZENITH still ₦440/$. Dunno about First Bank and UBA

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
Androlee:

Here you go, just download AbokiFx app and you're good to go
That app not valid for current bank ali charge's

This one is correct
https://www.ngnrates.com/bank-rates
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
mctfopt:

GTB/ZENITH still ₦440/$. Dunno about First Bank and UBA

First bank 440/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 9:00pm On May 17, 2021
Androlee:

It depends on what you ordered, the store you ordered from and the shipping company/currier you used and also your luck, because in spite of Covid19 i received some if my orders in just 17 days but some took up 90 days, so it's unpredictable, most especially if you order Xiaomi phones and some other items.

I ordered LG device. with aliexpress standard shipping.
The seller ratings were good. Most ppl comment fast shipping.
But does it matter since it's still ae standard shipping. Does the delivery depends on each seller? .coz I don't understand why some orders comes late and some in matter of weeks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 12:33am On May 18, 2021
Lordpubg:

I ordered LG device. with aliexpress standard shipping.
The seller ratings were good. Most ppl comment fast shipping.
But does it matter since it's still ae standard shipping. Does the delivery depends on each seller? .coz I don't understand why some orders comes late and some in matter of weeks

AE standard shipping is preferable and i always use it,

Let me give a simple explanations,

Sometimes, order delayed for many reasons, it might be currier issue, for example if they don't have much items to dispatch to Nigeria at the time you ordered, they will have to wait for more people to order and handover to them, but if you're lucky enough to Order when the shipping company almost ready to dispatch or the time scheduled to be dispatch is near, then you will receive your package in no time, I've received a package from AE in just 12 days before and some order received after 30 to 60 days with the same AE shipping so that's why i said earlier that it doesn't matter and also it do make difference,

Another big reason is our Nigeria Post office people, most especially the sorting centre in Lagos, they may delay items for more than 30 days before sending to the local PO

My fear now is not even to ship from China to Nigeria, but the real fear is how the nipost bring my package to my local PO.
Also do consider ordering your items during business day, like from Monday to Thursday, not really compulsory as you can order at anytime any day even in the midnight but i have my reasons,

As it is now, i will suggest or advise to place order only if you could wait until anytime it comes because nobody knows, AE is something else now,
Just place your order and forget about it for a while and don't expect it any time soon and who knows, you may receive your package even faster than expected.

PEACE ✌️

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2021
Someone should help me here, my order has gotten to Lagos since 10th of May but up till now it has not gotten to my local post office and time is running out, can I still open dispute or what should I do.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 7:47am On May 18, 2021
adeniyisamuel59:
Someone should help me here, my order has gotten to Lagos since 10th of May but up till now it has not gotten to my local post office and time is running out, can I still open dispute or what should I do.

Just check your local PO to confirm if it's there already, because they use to forget to call people for their package,
If not there, just extend your BP because to win dispute for that kind of issue isn't gonna easy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ClearFlair: 9:53am On May 18, 2021
Slimfeez:
Before buying stuff from AE, we should make sure to confirm exchange rates of each bank before placing an order... This can be doen using this url..... https://www.ngnrates.com/bank-rates

Hi, can I pay with naira mastercard on Aliexpress?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joyless: 9:59am On May 18, 2021
Please can someone give me guidelines on how to pay for items on aliexpress.....
Ive been trying to make payment for a mobile phone 150$ and its not going through (i use UBA bank)

Ssomeone said something about limits on banks.
Id like to know how yall make payments.....
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2021
Joyless:
Please can someone give me guidelines on how to pay for items on aliexpress.....
Ive been trying to make payment for a mobile phone 150$ and its not going through (i use UBA bank)

Ssomeone said something about limits on banks.
Id like to know how yall make payments.....
Thanks

Banks have a $100 limit per month, your only options are to either ask the seller for split payment so you pay with different ATMs, open a dollar account and fund it with dollars or use barter by flutterwave app

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joyless: 10:17am On May 18, 2021
Meister:

Banks have a $100 limit per month, your only options are to either ask the seller for split payment so you pay with different ATMs, open a dollar account and fund it with dollars or use barter by flutterwave app

Does aliexpress have this payment option?
and id appreciate if u can explain how to use the barter by flutterwave app...
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tpben: 11:16am On May 18, 2021
I have this parcel that the tracking shows that it has arrived my PO since 29th April. I have been calling and visiting my PO and still the parcel is not there.

How do I handle this issue?
Can dispute be won with tracking showing it has arrived PO?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2021
Joyless:

Thanks

Barter by flutterwave. Is you creating a Virtual MasterCard and funding with the amount you wish to spend. You use the virtual card number like you would do for any other ATM Card.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2021
Joyless:

Thanks

It's the seller that should give you the option if they're okay with it, most of them don't agree to it.

Barter by flutterwave is an app owned by flutterwave you can download from play store, I've not used it personally so I can't tell how it works

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joyless: 1:30pm On May 18, 2021
Meister:

It's the seller that should give you the option if they're okay with it, most of them don't agree to it.

Barter by flutterwave is an app owned by flutterwave you can download from play store, I've not used it personally so I can't tell how it works
Thanks.

but id like to know if you have bought an item exceeding 100$ lately?
If the answer is YES id like to know how u made payment....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dorcasdavid: 2:20pm On May 18, 2021
Hello please who can help me I have a parcel stuck at Lagos saying failed delivery but it is supposed to get to Abeokuta

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.