Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1456993 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FuckEveryday: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello guys, please I want to order some Tobacco Crushers from Alibaba. AliExpress doesn't seem to hv the type I want and I don't know if both companies are the same.

Since the stuffs are light goods, am I going to spend much money on shipping to Nigeria? This is my first time trying this stuff out. Anyone willing to help with little information would be very much appreciated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FuckEveryday: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Also In addition, in terms of payment, I just saw this on AliExpress...If I pay the total "including Shipping".. Wen do stuff gets to Nigeria, I'm I still required to pay any more money?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
aieromon:
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 24 Jun
Despatched - 28 Jun
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 5 Jul
Delivered at Address - 9 Jul

Order completed in 16 days

Wow! Things are really getting better.

Pls apart from Lagos State, does Speedaf deliver items to people in other states?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryleecom(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Also In addition, in terms of payment, I just saw this on AliExpress...If I pay the total "including Shipping".. Wen do stuff gets to Nigeria, I'm I still required to pay any more money?

Its the exact amount you're seeing here + the shipping fee that you will pay.
The only extra charge is if the package is sent to a post office, you might want to settle them there, which shouldn't ve more than #200.

Regarding time of delivery, i believe thing are getting better with NIPOST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FuckEveryday: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
henryleecom:

Its the exact amount you're seeing here + the shipping fee that you will pay.
The only extra charge is if the package is sent to a post office, you might want to settle them there, which shouldn't ve more than #200.

Regarding time of delivery, i believe thing are getting better with NIPOST
Okay, thanks bruv

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Destinylink:

Wow! Things are really getting better.

Pls apart from Lagos State, does Speedaf deliver items to people in other states?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by overdrive(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
aieromon:

Yes

Ok.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Slimfeez:
for those that have been a guru on aliexpress, i will really welcome your comment here.... i ordered for 2 pics of kingston memory card on the 6th of june 2019, lo and behold, i received a call from a post office man yesterday 25th june 2019 to come pick my stuff, but when i got to the post office to received the item, when i open it, i only saw one instead of two that i ordered for... Please what will i do?

Open dispute a fast. Because after 15days your ability to open one will be cut off.

Moreover, take a screenshot of what you ordered and what was sent and upload as evidence.

If approved, which I know they will, refund will take between 3 to 20days.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2021
walex2bad:
Helo house,
If I make an aliexpress order through Aliexpress Standard Shipping, please what's the certainty I'll get it before month end. I need to receive the item before the end of the month.
Or should I just use an agent?
Thanks..

It depends on the days of delivery they set for you.

Check it again. If they said 20 - 35days, you will get it, but if they put 35 - 55days you'll not get it look well for the delivery period they set.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Can i get a guide on how to return a parcel?
Will really appreciate.
I have 9days to do so.

Check whether you can select refund only. Last time I tried it NIPOST said they don't return items to China anymore and moreover defective goods don't come into China.

Their custom always seize it.

See if you can settle for refund only with your seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2021
PoorUgly:

Check whether you can select refund only. Last time I tried it NIPOST said they don't return items to China anymore and moreover defective goods don't come into China.

Their custom always seize it.

See if you can settle for refund only with your seller.
serious?
Then is it possible to cancel return and refund and choose only refund, since they seller have approved?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2021
RevoRaptor:
serious?
Then is it possible to cancel return and refund and choose only refund, since they seller have approved?

You'll spend a crazy amount of money, 26k+ , to return the goods. Even at that, most shipping couriers won't accept to do it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2021
RevoRaptor:
serious?
Let the money go... Its just $40

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2021
mctfopt:

You'll spend a crazy amount of money, 26k+ , to return the goods. Even at that, most shipping couriers won't accept to do it.
noted. Will reconsider then.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Slimfeez:
for those that have been a guru on aliexpress, i will really welcome your comment here.... i ordered for 2 pics of kingston memory card on the 6th of june 2019, lo and behold, i received a call from a post office man yesterday 25th june 2019 to come pick my stuff, but when i got to the post office to received the item, when i open it, i only saw one instead of two that i ordered for... Please what will i do?
you should have video the package as u on box it because without video proof ur chances of winning is very small if u open dispute, chat up with the seller first

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Can i get a guide on how to return a parcel?
Will really appreciate.
I have 9days to do so.
dude just forget about it, you should never have agreed to return goods, it's very expensive, package may not get to seller and the package may get to the seller location but he or she can choose not to pickup the item, if they don't pickup the item aliexpress will not refund u

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
RevoRaptor:
serious?
try and see Sha, no other solution

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
saint2ace:
For those who have ordered phones in the last 3wks any complaints on stolen or missing phones, or have you gotten ur devices without hassles...... Response needed ASAP....
Co ask!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
excellence44:

Co ask!

Seems people are getting their orders since no one is responding grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by freeman500: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening guys . I ordered a cream 5th of last month, I checked today and I'm seeing this..
What should be my next line of action?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
freeman500:
Good evening guys . I ordered a cream 5th of last month, I checked today and I'm seeing this..
What should be my next line of action?

Go to your PO on Monday to pick your item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Peppermintflav: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
mctfopt:

Go to your PO on Monday to pick your item.
What if it's not there? What will I do next?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Peppermintflav:

What if it's not there? What will I do next?

You wait. Buying from AE is often a game of patience, the more you have it the more you get your groove on.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
lateefykn84:
Please how to track this tracking number

https://global.cainiao.com/

When it enters Nigeria, use this
https://speedaf.com/ng-en

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrbrodaman: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi house please is there a way to bypass the $100 naira MasterCard shopping limit? Maybe a virtual card or some other method because it's really frustrating and I can't buy anything more than $100 on Alibaba and taobao
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
aieromon:

https://global.cainiao.com/

When it enters Nigeria, use this
https://speedaf.com/ng-en
thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
mrbrodaman:
Hi house please is there a way to bypass the $100 naira MasterCard shopping limit? Maybe a virtual card or some other method because it's really frustrating and I can't buy anything more than $100 on Alibaba and taobao

Standard chartered max limit is $200

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.