Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446207 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Does delivery successful means it is already in the closet PO?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kaybee7000:
Pls what is the meaning of this ? Has it reached Nigeria or what cos it is showing in transit here but am seeing successful delivery

1. Message Seller concerning this
2. Prolly you confirmed Goods Received by mistake
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
toksade203:

1. Message Seller concerning this
2. Prolly you confirmed Goods Received by mistake

Have done that but not yet read neither replied
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mi9 landed courtesy Noobody. No custom issue

Ordered 11 Jan and received today 7 Feb. N500 paid at Nipost--point of collection

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kaybee7000:
Does delivery successful means it is already in the closet PO?

It has completed the 60days estimated time of delivery. You still have 15days to open dispute since you have not received the item. Meanwhile your order is probably at the PO. Drop the tracking number let me help you track it.

Modified
Your tracking number was not found.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dgitrader(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kaybee7000:

Bro it is trackable,can u help m track it ?

Ur item is at the post office. Go and demand for it. I had the same issue twice before, the post office guys were lazy to search for it, but I got it eventually by being friendly with the man in charge.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kaybee7000:

Have done that but not yet read neither replied

From your screenshot, the date seems too close to eventually show Successful delivery ..

Can you screenshot your page where it gets to show Tracking and Confirm order receive option..

To me it seems you mistakenly confirmed delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
toksade203:

From your screenshot, the date seems too close to eventually show Successful delivery ..

Can you screenshot your page where it gets to show Tracking and Confirm order receive option..

Bro is like I mistakenly clicked order received o,what next now abeg ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
toksade203:

Just checked and noticed I did clicked confirm order received,what should I do next ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kaybee7000:

It wasn't a mistake. It has happened to me after the 60days expired. I didn't worry because post office have already called me to come for my item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Kaybee7000:

Just checked and noticed I did clicked confirm order received,what should I do next ?
click on the image u will see open dispute don't click in tracking..... once after 60days it automatically change to leave feedback showing tgat the seller has confirmed order received
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2020
wizflame:
click on the image u will see open dispute don't click in tracking..... once after 60days it automatically change to leave feedback showing tgat the seller has confirmed order received

Bro it has not even reached 3 weeks not to talk of 60 days ,is like I was the one that clicked it ,do I still need to open dispute despite the fact that am the one at fault ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Out of 6 orders made late December 2019 and early January 2020, 4 has been successfully delivered.

Still waiting for the crown jewel, Xiaomi Mi A3 shipped via Signapore Post.

Last update was 8/01/20 - shipped oversea to NG-LOS. No more update.

Hydrogen screen protector delivered, fast charging Type C Cable delivered, 9H tempered screen protector delivered, Mi A3 case and cover delivered.

Awaiting delivery includes

1. Xiaomi Mi A3 - The crown jewel
2. 18w adapter
3. Type C OTG flash drive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2020
BestAccessories:
Out of 6 orders made late December 2019 and early January 2020, 4 has been successfully delivered.

Hydrogen screen protector delivered, fast charging Type C Cable delivered, 9H tempered screen protector delivered, Mi A3 case and cover delivered.

2. 18w adapter

Congrats bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
Kaybee7000:

Congrats bro

Thanks but until the crown jewel Mi A3 is delivered, the struggle continue.

The main products is still in transit but accessories don land?

I appreciate the feedback

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samadhii(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2020
BestAccessories:

Thanks but until the crown jewel Mi A3 is delivered, the struggle continue.
The main products is still in transit but accessories don land?
I appreciate the feedback
Hello Sir, How much did the phone cost? Was it free delivery? How much was delivery fee if it isn't free?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paxziano: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
BestAccessories:

2. 18w adapter

Seems we r in the same boat Baba... Since 8th January, 2020 the update of "shipped to overseas destination NG" hasn't changed and it's the same Singapore post as yours. Abi them get issue with delivering phones now? It can't be a coincidence can it? I'm still waiting though. By march, na to open dispute if I never see anything
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2020
Samadhii:

Hello Sir,
How much did the phone cost?
Was it free delivery?
How much was delivery fee if it isn't free?

Got it on promo.

Total cost plus shipping was less than USD 175.

Used a Dollar card for the order, bought USD at #361 per $1.

Would have jejely bought the phone in Lagos but the differ between retail price from Xiaomi Nigeria Store and AliEx was almost 20k which is a huge savings as at the time I was making the order.

But now after factoring time cost and money saving, I guess the decision to buy on AliE isn't a good idea joor.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Paxziano:

Seems we r in the same boat Baba... Since 8th January, 2020 the update of "shipped to overseas destination NG" hasn't changed and it's the same Singapore post as yours. Abi them get issue with delivering phones now? It can't be a coincidence can it? I'm still waiting though. By march, na to open dispute if I never see anything

I tire for SG post ooo.

I have to open dispute for my type C OTG flash drive but got less USD compared to what I paid.

I guess I rushed to open dispute sef. That's why I dey patient with this Mi A3 order sef.

Anyway, I am already making plans for alternative. He be like say las las, na NL or Xiaomi Nigeria I go buy the phone.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samadhii(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2020
BestAccessories:

Got it on promo.

Total cost plus shipping was less than USD 175.

Used a Dollar card for the order, bought USD at #361 per $1.

Would have jejely bought the phone in Lagos but the differ between retail price from Xiaomi Nigeria Store and AliEx was almost 20k which is a huge savings as at the time I was making the order.

But now after factoring time cost and money saving, I guess the decision to buy on AliE isn't a good idea joor.
Thank you. I wanted to order a while ago but they shipping fee made me lost interest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2020
Samadhii:

Thank you. I wanted to order a while ago but they shipping fee made me lost interest

Use AliE search button, you would get different options.

Although I specifically look for stores that has delivered before to Nigeria customers before making my order.

Got 2 stores. First was offering DHL shipping for USD25 and the store I used offers AliE Standard Shipping for USD 3 or 4.

Just search and have plenty patient after making payment and shipping done.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wiliz(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2020
toksade203:

1 question
Your delivery time elapsed ?

1 Possible solution
Please leave the dispute open, as for the part the seller requested to send another if you don’t get the item.. “Lie =Scam”

Shop Safe
thanks for your response. Aliexpress decided to refund

Yes, delivery time elapsed..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GettinIt: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Is it safe to buy from AliExpress now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2020
GettinIt:
Is it safe to buy from AliExpress now

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Which kin holiday be dis one na... 19th Jan to 18th Feb... full one month wey dem wan use delay men ontop holiday matters... Dem no dey tire for the holiday

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HiAll: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
I got all my stuffs ordered from AE delivered. Took about one month to land at PO...
Meanwhile, who has shopped on wish. Com before? They seem to have a very good service. Delivered all my items at once. I was so so impressed!!! And it arrived exactly on d day indicated. Took just under one month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by khalidx: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
HiAll:
I got all my stuffs ordered from AE delivered. Took about one month to land at PO...
Meanwhile, who has shopped on wish. Com before? They seem to have a very good service. Delivered all my items at once. I was so so impressed!!! And it arrived exactly on d day indicated. Took just under one month
I've been seeing their ads everywhere but I'm jittery of shopping with them... What did you order from them and how many days did it take before you got them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HiAll: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
khalidx:
I've been seeing their ads everywhere but I'm jittery of shopping with them... What did you order from them and how many days did it take before you got them?
watches and makeup stuffs... Wanna order cloths now... They really surprised me. Everything came as one package, unlike AE tht arrives differently from all over everywhere. With this wish guys, everything came as one tho I ordered dem differently on d same day tho
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kaybee7000:

Just be calm bro, you will still get the items since it has been shipped.. You won’t be able to track it though, just calculate 30days from the time you made the order..

Your Post office will make a call to you

Cheers!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
BestAccessories:

2. 18w adapter

Enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
nani667:
Which kin holiday be dis one na... 19th Jan to 18th Feb... full one month wey dem wan use delay men ontop holiday matters... Dem no dey tire for the holiday

Just be calm and assured you’re getting a good service

Cheers!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by khalidx: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
HiAll:
watches and makeup stuffs... Wanna order cloths now... They really surprised me. Everything came as one package, unlike AE tht arrives differently from all over everywhere. With this wish guys, everything came as one tho I ordered dem differently on d same day tho
interesting.. I'll check them out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: bikerzworld and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.