Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460616 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
toksade203:

Your Package is in Lagos Nigeria, ready to get delivered to your registered post office close to you..

Keep calm, you’d receive a call soon
how abuh this. Just ordered days ago

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by biznessman(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
wizflame:
four of my items never still reach me items of since November i opened dispute for 1 and the money don comeback i was wondering if i open for the remaining 3 hope them no go mark me as misuse of dispute?
in as much as you haven't receive them... u get no problem opening dispute, but if the time frame is still valid then u can send a message to the seller to inform him of ur intending dispute an items sent since Nov should have arrived by now, i just received an order that was sent to me in January

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paxziano: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
BestAccessories:

Their office is located in Ikeja. You can also searched for their handle on Twitter & Facebook. However, their product price is kinda high compared to AliEx.

Well you can contact some Xiaomi product seller on Xiaomi Thread or Xiaomi Thread Store to get your RN8 instead of wasting the already delivered accessories.

Whether AliEx like, they should deliver, if they like they shouldn't deliver, I am gonna open dispute, collect my refund and kukuma buy it here in Nigeria.

Although buying now, I would probably pay 3-5k extra, if I did on NL or extra 15-20k if I buy from Xiaomi Nigeria recommended stores in Nigeria

All my delivered Mi A3 Accessories, can't waste.

As in eh... All the Accessories can't waste o! Your own better sef... Mine is Mi 9t Pro... The sellers here usually stock only Mi 9t. Was even thinking of buying Mi 9 pro if it gets to refund...then I remembered... I have accessories for Mi 9t Pro. From screen guards to pouches totalling almost 9 cos I usually buy in pairs n different colours
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Paxziano:

As in eh... All the Accessories can't waste o! Your own better sef... Mine is Mi 9t Pro... The sellers here usually stock only Mi 9t. Was even thinking of buying Mi 9 pro if it gets to refund...then I remembered... I have accessories for Mi 9t Pro. From screen guards to pouches totalling almost 9 cos I usually buy in pairs n different colours

As in, no way back.

Ordered the accessories few days before getting Mi A3.

The tracking information stopped updating since 8/1/20.

Even my untraceable (unregistered) order get delivered first.

I just don't understand AliEx shipping this period.

Anyway, forward ever, backward never on Mi A3 case ooo.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by flexerking(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
those that cancelled orders hw long did it take to receive? i can't wait anymore for seller to ship
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2020
biznessman:

in as much as you haven't receive them... u get no problem opening dispute, but if the time frame is still valid then u can send a message to the seller to inform him of ur intending dispute an items sent since Nov should have arrived by now, i just received an order that was sent to me in January
thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
speaking of address, how is the address supposed to be? when applying for an item.

and must one have a p.obox in order to use the post office for aliexpress for buying and shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2020
flexerking:
those that cancelled orders hw long did it take to receive? i can't wait anymore for seller to ship
If you've cancelled already, just forget it till you receive. It's not predictable. Still awaiting refund after almost 3weeks of order cancellation while an order I cancelled for a client on his new account was refunded within a week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2020
pheranmie:
Please has anyone received a refund of late?
yes yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
toksade203:

Your Package is in Lagos Nigeria, ready to get delivered to your registered post office close to you..

Keep calm, you’d receive a call soon
I got this mail two days ago, is it a confirmation that my item is at my local post office? Iv gotten no call or sms yet..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paxziano: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2020
BestAccessories:

As in, no way back.

Ordered the accessories few days before getting Mi A3.

The tracking information stopped updating since 8/1/20.

Even my untraceable (unregistered) order get delivered first.

I just don't understand AliEx shipping this period.

Anyway, forward ever, backward never on Mi A3 case ooo.

Same date mine stopped updating. Singapore Post. Well, it's remaining 10 days until I can open dispute sha... Have made my payment since Jan 1st... I can still chill until 2nd March before opening dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Paxziano:

Same date mine stopped updating. Singapore Post. Well, it's remaining 10 days until I can open dispute sha... Have made my payment since Jan 1st... I can still chill until 2nd March before opening dispute

Even the seller encouraged me to open dispute.

Just waiting patiently.

9 more days to go.

Na to convert my USD back to Naira and enter market jejely to buy Mi A3.

Confession Time: Mi Note 10 is using style to tempt me but I am currently resisting all temptation to buy because my Mi A3 accessories can't waste joor.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slimfeez:
Haven't you made the payment already? why did you intend to cancel the order? you should have google this the right zip code before placing an order.
bro help don't criticize
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pheranmie(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
wizflame:
yes yesterday

Sorry to bother you....how did it take for you to get the refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
I want to order now from AliExpress..
I read somewhere I should put $18 I don't understand this..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:
I want to order now from AliExpress..
I read somewhere I should put $18 I don't understand this..
Put $18? Screenshot abi you're talking about the invite coupon?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
jboixxx:
Put $18? Screenshot abi you're talking about the invite coupon?

Sorry for not passing my message correctly,
I want to reduce the custom charges to bearest minimum and I read somewhere one can just tell the seller to declare the goods as $18 or something reason for my question if it is still appllicable
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:

Sorry for not passing my message correctly,
I want to reduce the custom charges to bearest minimum and I read somewhere one can just tell the seller to declare the goods as $18 or something reason for my question if it is still appllicable
Thanks
Yeah! Declare lesser price and declare the content as something that worth that price too. However, everything get its own ish but I don't pray for such.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
jboixxx:
Yeah! Declare lesser price and declare the content as something that worth that price too. However, everything get its own ish but I don't pray for such.
What do u suggest.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:

What do u suggest.
You may tell the seller to declare a reasonable price and tag it as phone accessories or MP3.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
jboixxx:
You may tell the seller to declare a reasonable price and tag it as phone accessories or MP3.

Like what amount sir?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:

Like what amount sir?

Just tell the seller to declare the item as phone accessory... Or just put a very small price on the package... Most stores already know to do that sef, all the phones I have purchased from AliExpress is tagged either Phone Accessory or a very small dollar amount is stated on the package... At the post office I just pay ₦200 and collect my package

The seller will know what price to declare on the package, just explain that you want to avoid custom issues, so he/she should declare the item as phone accessory or something
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
nani667:

Just tell the seller to declare the item as phone accessory... Or just put a very small price on the package... Most stores already know to do that sef, all the phones I have purchased from AliExpress is tagged either Phone Accessory or a very small dollar amount is stated on the package... At the post office I just pay ₦200 and collect my package

The seller will know what price to declare on the package, just explain that you want to avoid custom issues, so he/she should declare the item as phone accessory or something

Thanks sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:

Like what amount sir?
Answered by my boss.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
pheranmie:

Sorry to bother you....how did it take for you to get the refund
1 week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
flexerking:

3-20days as promised by Aliexpress and the refund locally depends highly on the bank you make use of
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
wizflame:
speaking of address, how is the address supposed to be? when applying for an item.

and must one have a p.obox in order to use the post office for aliexpress for buying and shipping?

The shipping address should carry your Name, Hometown address, PhonE number, Post code (Po box), your state Local govt e.g Lagos (Ikorodu)..

You can also add a close relative number at the front of your name incase your phone is unavailable and the post office wants to get in touch..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
tziz:

I got this mail two days ago, is it a confirmation that my item is at my local post office? Iv gotten no call or sms yet..

Hello, yes the order is at your local post office but I advice you give it max 5days for your post office to get in touch. If you’re unwilling to wait, then I suggest you go with your tracking code to the nearest post office

Ps: There could be a little delay if you’re outside lagos

Regards!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2020
I just received a notification this morning from AliExpress that my order is completed after exactly 60 days, the problem is I didn't receive anything but aliexpress is saying that I have confirmed my order is received which I did not. I have opened a dispute immediately, but is there hope me winning the dispute since they said I have confirmed to have received my order?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Kamaye:
I just received a notification this morning from AliExpress that my order is completed after exactly 60 days, the problem is I didn't receive anything but aliexpress is saying that I have confirmed my order is received which I did not. I have opened a dispute immediately, but is there hope me winning the dispute since they said I have confirmed to have received my order?

Hello, GoodMorning
The order is past the estimated delivery time which resulted to the confirmation on its own.

1. Next time, Kindly message the seller concerning the package to extend the delivery time, because you might still get the product even after winning the dispute which isn’t fair.

2. As a result of not getting the item, the dispute works either ways.. But there’s a strong possibility you win.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2020
Sgbate:
how abuh this. Just ordered days ago

GoodMorning.. Still on transit..

Relax!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
toksade203:

Hello, GoodMorning
The order is past the estimated delivery time which resulted to the confirmation on its own.

1. Next time, Kindly message the seller concerning the package to extend the delivery time, because you might still get the product even after winning the dispute which isn’t fair.

2. As a result of not getting the item, the dispute works either ways.. But there’s a strong possibility you win.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.