Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450037 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
A refund shows 480/$ but I guess it'll be a little higher for purchases.
Alfabest07:
please, what's gomoney $ to ₦ rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SapphireFort(f): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
smartluvu:

I tried but was declined, guess what ? Called gtb cc to complain, I was told it has been limited back to a $100
Wow! And i was hoping to use it. The limit on their website is still $3000
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
FluidQueen:
Guys.

Please help me check this tracking number.

I’ve called my local Post office and they keep saying they’ve not seen anything. How is this possible when tracking says it’s at local delivery office? Tracking updated this was five days ago

You didn't show the tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by agadam(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Another one from AE just received today grin
Ordered on the 2nd and 6th and they came same day cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Envivo: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
About 7days for the GoMoney, which in turn means the GTB Refunds each took 3days. Access bank appears to be the slowest so far as the dispute was approved ahead of 2 others and I never still see the money reach now.
Firstbank is the worst..120 days before you see it..had to write so much letters and emails,filling form up and down.... useless bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Envivo:

Firstbank is the worst..120 days before you see it..had to write so much letters and emails,filling form up and down.... useless bank
i have collected refund wd firstbank bfr... doesnt take 7 days even... Nigerians sef... gtbank ia fastest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mayorsax: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Noted. Thank you.
Icolosis:
Yes the monthly limit on most cards is $100. Your options are to contact the seller for split payment then you split the amount into 4 and pay with 4 different cards. Or user a dollar card like barter

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mayorsax: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's actually first bank. They did not provide a satisfactory response when I called.
smartluvu:

I tried but was declined, guess what ? Called gtb cc to complain, I was told it has been limited back to a $100
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
About 7days for the GoMoney, which in turn means the GTB Refunds each took 3days. Access bank appears to be the slowest so far as the dispute was approved ahead of 2 others and I never still see the money reach now.
I got the GTB refund first the last time I was refunded as well. GoMoney came in after 10days or thereabout. GTBank is my go to for online transactions, bar the $100 limit

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
burner44:
PYYPL BUT THEY CHARGE 3 PERCENT FOR EVERY TOP UP AS WELL AS 5 PERCENT ON WHATEVER US SPENT. STILL BETTER THAN OTHER METHODS ESPECIALLY THAT BARTER

What's their rate and monthly spend limit sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
genius43:

You didn't show the tracking number
RB155695543SG
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
TruthUntold:

Where's the tracking number, we can't see it.

RB155695543SG
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lixusheng:

i have collected refund wd firstbank bfr... doesnt take 7 days even... Nigerians sef... gtbank ia fastest
grin grin grin Once we see a better option, na to demonise the former.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Guys, please is Gtbank dollar rate today?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
FluidQueen:
RB155695543SG

Your item should be on its way to your P.O. Depending on the location outside Lagos it might take longer than expected.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
access bank is yet to refund me o.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
jboixxx:
grin grin grin Once we see a better option, na to demonise the former.

i swear.... d 120 days im talk even devil go halla grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
GTB rate as at 17 Dec 2021

#480/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
busuyi44:
GTB rate as at 17 Dec 2021

#480/$

Thank you very much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
genius43:

Your item should be on its way to your P.O. Depending on the location outside Lagos it might take longer than expected.

The item is already in your local post office. They should have called you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
kayus621:

No limits on spending
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Maycher(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Guys, how does one follow-up with goods that are untrackable?

Shey na to buy, then comot eyes till whenever one gets a call from the PO or how does it work please.

Guys who have bought goods like this, please fill me in.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
kayus621:

I am not vouching for you as some things I read on their terms and conditions
Were unclear in situation of reverse payment
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
SAW THIS ON THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABEG NO USE AM O
kayus621:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
jboixxx:
Those in SW will likely enjoy fast delivery than others cuz at this time, deliveries go get as it be cuz of yelutide.
My order reached Lagos since 30th of last month and tomorrow will make it three weeks that I haven't received this order. I don tire to dey go post office to and fro every two days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eemjay17(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please, can I get link to the store?
vickystaring:

Thing is buying expensive phones from aliexpress is kinda 50/50 if its aliexpress standard shipping.

Recently i ordered a poco x3 pro from Poco Authorized Store and ditched Xiaomi Authorized Store when i realised products from XAS rarely arrived, both stores only accept split payment and PAS changes description of the phone to mp4 player. Aliexpress Selection Shipping was used instead of the normal Aliexpress standard shipping (idk if they are still the same). Now the order is "despatched to overseas" since 14th so i'm patiently waiting for it to arrive and i pray it does mehn but one thing is certain, if it doesnt arrive you will receive your refund back when you open dispute only that a lot of time has been wasted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
genius43:

the arrival at delivery office doesn’t mean my post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gideonanj21:

The item is already in your local post office. They should have called you.
I've checked countlessly.

They said they’ve not gotten it o. �
What might be the problem?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2021
FluidQueen:

its possible its at your head office, usually Head office updates and then move it to the local post office you addressed it to
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Envivo: 3:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Lixusheng:

Well I suppose na me get different case, refund of 21k from AliExpress I no see after normal 3-20 working days. I can show proof. I just hope you guys don't go through that stress as the thing con be like say I dey lie. I no dey demonize bank or try dey fear people. Na wetin happen to me I just talk shikena. I even had to mail CBN for the matter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Envivo: 3:40am On Dec 21, 2021
FluidQueen:

Let post office track which post office it is in. My parcels were like that got sent to a major headquarters before it got to mine. Had to be calling like 3 different post offices before it reached my side
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Envivo: 3:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Envivo:

Well I suppose na me get different case, refund of 21k from AliExpress I no see after normal 3-20 working days. I can show proof. I just hope you guys don't go through that stress as the thing con be like say I dey lie. I no dey demonize bank or try dey fear people. Na wetin happen to me I just talk shikena. I even had to mail CBN for the matter. I filled chargeback form like wetin I no know. Them stress me no be small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: DCOR(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.