Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448463 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paxziano: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Morning guys. Pls is nipost tracking site working? It doesn't bring out any details when I log in a tracking number. Abi i no get the correct site address?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Paxziano:
Morning guys. Pls is nipost tracking site working? It doesn't bring out any details when I log in a tracking number. Abi i no get the correct site address?

Site is currently down.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Paxziano:

Hello, Kindly send an email to the Customer Care with your tracking code
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Paxziano:

I think I have been offered a refund. Am I right baws? And if I am, how long until they refund the pay?
Also, as dollar don increase, the money go increase? Lol

Hello, you have been offered a refund which will get to you within 3-20days depending on your bank.

On the dollar issue, it’s likely
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omenigbo96(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
toksade203:

Hello, you have been offered a refund which will get to you within 3-20days depending on your bank.

On the dollar issue, it’s likely
if the money increase I will be so happy, imagine $202.90
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2020
omenigbo96:
if the money increase I will be so happy, imagine $202.90

You'll still pay ₦415 per $ if you get to buy it again. The exchange rate ain't funny cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omenigbo96(m): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2020
mctfopt:

You'll still pay N415 if you get to buy it again. The exchange rate ain't funny cry
you're right bro .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bigdocemo(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
My dispute has been adjudged as valid by aliexpress. The problem now is that the ATM I used in paying has expired last month, will I be able to get my refund?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bigdocemo:
[color=#006600][/color]
My dispute has been adjudged as valid by aliexpress. The problem now is that the ATM I used in paying has expired last month, will I be able to get my refund?

Hello GoodMorning, It will be sent to your bank account, so your ATM expiry isn’t trouble..

I advise you get another ATM later incase you want to purchase again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bigdocemo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
toksade203:

Hello GoodMorning, It will be sent to your bank account, so your ATM expiry isn’t trouble..

I advise you get another ATM later incase you want to purchase again.
Thank You Sir.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Hello all, please what is shipping like in Aliexpress now? Are there still delays in shipment of items?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:32am On Mar 15, 2020
segunmelvin:
Hello all, please what is shipping like in Aliexpress now? Are there still delays in shipment of items?

It depends on seller, bought one thing yesterday and it was shipped immediately, I still have something I bought in February yet to be shipped.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
I decided to use Yanwen economic mail for the first time 2 days ago and my parcel was dispatched to Nigeria today. I never knew Yanwen is this fast even China post surprised me 2 weeks ago when they shipped my package within a week. Aliexpress Standard shipping / singapore post don spoil me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
sad

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
nani667:
sad

The seller extended your buyer protection period.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
mctfopt:

It depends on seller, bought one thing yesterday and it was shipped immediately, I still have something I bought in February yet to be shipped.
one seller told me that the item is not in stock that's why its awaiting shipping. I had to cancel order sharply kiss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paxziano: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Guys

Please, how would someone know if a refund has taken place if money was paid by a 3rd party. As in, if Mr A sourced the goods on his account, put them in the cart and gave Mr B the money to pay for them via his mastercard cos Mr A's card was expired.
So in this case, how wud Mr A know the money has been refunded to Mr B's account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Paxziano:
Guys

Please, how would someone know if a refund has taken place if money was paid by a 3rd party. As in, if Mr A sourced the goods on his account, put them in the cart and gave Mr B the money to pay for them via his mastercard cos Mr A's card was expired.
So in this case, how wud Mr A know the money has been refunded to Mr B's account
When Mr B confirms receipt of refund. Nothing else. Na trust be the koko bere.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
eliok:
one seller told me that the item is not in stock that's why its awaiting shipping. I had to cancel order sharply kiss

I don't have the luxury of canceling as the seller is the only one selling what I'm buying at a reasonable price, others are selling at like double that price. So, I'll wait it out and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fabian77: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
buying and shipping from china from taobao,1688 to nigeria.Any products of your choice, you can send pictures or links...
whatsapp
+8615142501256
IG trice.wears
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Will PO call me to get untrackable package the way they used to call someone to get registered package? @ jboixxx
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
dermmy:
Will PO call me to get untrackable package the way they used to call someone to get registered package? @ jboixxx
They might! Be on the look out 2/3 weeks after the last tracking update. Keep in touch with them.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Fabian77:
buying and shipping from china from taobao,1688 to nigeria.Any products of your choice, you can send pictures or links...
whatsapp
+8615142501256
IG trice.wears

Hard to trust a faceless person whose only identity is a username and a Chinese WhatsApp number with hard earned money ....too many frauds these days... Just saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ojeysky(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2020
mctfopt:

Hard to trust a faceless person whose only identity is a username and a Chinese WhatsApp number with hard earned money ....too many frauds these days... Just saying.

Yup registered few months ago with just a few posts

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
ojeysky:

Yup registered few months ago with just a few posts

Trust can only be earned the very hard way these days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Guys please my order has remains in "departed from country of origin" since march 12...is there still hope
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2020
mmars:
Guys please my order has remains in "departed from country of origin" since march 12...is there still hope

Yes there is. You'll get it soon just relax
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LordAzubuike(f): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

Lemme come and be going jejely.

How can Anker speaker be better than Bose?

Bose and JBL sef no dey the same category.

Even Bluedio headset, Bluetooth speaker beat Anker in some department.

Anker speaker isn't better than Bose.
I heard someone's BT speaker yesterday and instantly asked for the brand. It was Anker. First time of hearing the name but the quality was so good I had to check it out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
LordAzubuike:

I heard someone's BT speaker yesterday and instantly asked for the brand. It was Anker. First time of hearing the name but the quality was so good I had to check it out.

When you hear Bose, you will understand what the hypes are all about cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Estharfabian:
Y'all, Biko oh.

What kind of shipping method apart from exorbitant ones like DHL and the rest could actually work delivery within a month? Considering corona and shit?

AliExpress standard shipping? Singapore post? China air mail? Or yanwen?

This logistics of a thing is unpredictable o. Even China post that i dread so much because of my past experience with them despatched my package to Nigeria after 1 week that the seller shipped it, i was shocked. Some people have complained about Yanwen too but my experience with them since last week has been so sweet.

Yanwen hand over all my package to airline within three days o. I just decided to try yanwen and my package departed country of origin after 2 days. So these logistics companies are unpredictable jare but you can still choose Aliexpress standard shipping/singapore post they haven't disappoint me.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2020
To those AliExpress shoppers: If a seller ships your order with EX......SG, kindly ask him to change it (if it hasn't been dispatched), else, be expecting NCS invoice to accompany your item to your PO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.