Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1618068 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IRWSBE: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Can this deal be real. I wrote the seller who said he ships to Africa but payment has to be made through PayPal before he ship the orders. A real iPhone wouldn't be this cheap.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AmNuhRegular(f): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Is there alternative to these crazy exchange rates from GTB please.
390 a dollar
Like seriously....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2020
IRWSBE:
Can this deal be real. I wrote the seller who said he ships to Africa but payment has to be made through PayPal before he ship the orders. A real iPhone wouldn't be this cheap.
Since your country isn't listed, only way to get it is to pay via PayPal. Be assured there won't be dispute resolution if any ish comes with the transaction. So, all the best.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2020
AmNuhRegular:
390 a dollar
Like seriously....
None except if you know any proxy buyers that can help you with checking out on AliExpress.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
jboixxx:
None except if you know any proxy buyers that can help you with checking out on AliExpress.

Any hope for us weh our goods still de high sea?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mrford:

Any hope for us weh our goods still de high sea?
hopefully dem go land

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
jboixxx:
Customs are security agents, so, they're exempted and aside that, they're essential service providers at the port. Without them, nothing enters/passes the port of 9ja.

I hope your package will not come with NCS invoice with this mention of customs on your tracking page!
Boss pls help me with nipost tracking site address, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Boss pls help me with nipost tracking site address, thanks
NIPOST tracking site but it's been down for some weeks now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
jboixxx:
NIPOST tracking site but it's been down for some weeks now.
ok, thanks boss...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
AmNuhR. egular. ular:
390 a dollar
Like seriously....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyokporua(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
How do you guys go about buying phones on Aliexpress and dodging custom charges
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by goryorhal(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Hi guys
Please I have been waiting for the delivery of my item which I purchased in February

Here is the screenshot and if I may ask should I hold on or open a dispute

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Please guys am new to this aliexpress stuff I have ordered a phone since Feb 12 still on transit the seller extended the buyer protection till 10 of this month now I hear post office are on lock down and I don t want to open dispute coz I need the phone and it has Even top money in the market now please I just want to kW my chances of getting it this week with all this baria at hand
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyokporua(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
The coronavirus affected everywhere and its affecting us more here hence the delay and extension in buyer's protection... Just be patient, when the country settles itself a bit and post offices opens, they would call us and deliver our parcels....
starprince71:
Please guys am new to this aliexpress stuff I have ordered a phone since Feb 12 still on transit the seller extended the buyer protection till 10 of this month now I hear post office are on lock down and I don t want to open dispute coz I need the phone and it has Even top money in the market now please I just want to kW my chances of getting it this week with all this baria at hand
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Samyokporua:
The coronavirus affected everywhere and its affecting us more here hence the delay and extension in buyer's protection... Just be patient, when the country settles itself a bit and post offices opens, they would call us and deliver our parcels....

But is it normal to still be dispatched to overseas since 19 Feb is has not even land in 9ja.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
mctfopt:

None. Wasn't expecting any anyways angry grin
what did you import and from where?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
starprince71:

But is it normal to still be dispatched to overseas since 19 Feb is has not even land in 9ja.
Ask him to extend the protection by 30daysdue to the COVID-19 lockdown here. It's only reasonable cuz NIPOST isn't working and I blv manpower at IMPC has been reduced too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
jboixxx:
Ask him to extend the protection by 30daysdue to the COVID-19 lockdown here. It's only reasonable cuz NIPOST isn't working and I blv manpower at IMPC has been reduced too.
OK thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oluwashedy: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
jboixxx:
I'm a first time shopper on AE. I have items expected to arrive Nigeria on 11th April so if I don't get it within the stipulated date should I also request the seller to extend the protection by 30 days like you've stated?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
iKingsley:
what did you import and from where?
China. Inverter components.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
oluwashedy:
I'm a first time shopper on AE. I have items expected to arrive Nigeria on 11th April so if I don't get it within the stipulated date should I also request the seller to extend the protection by 30 days like you've stated?
Yes, request for extension cuz the likelihood of you receiving items during this lockdown is low even if already in 9ja.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oluwashedy: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
jboixxx:
Yes, request for extension cuz the likelihood of you receiving items during this lockdown is low even if already in 9ja.
Please educate me on how to do that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
oluwashedy:
Please educate me on how to do that
just message the seller

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
mctfopt:
I thought these guys, customs, have closed, who the heck just cleared my goods grin shocked
hello pls what website is this use to track ur goods.. pls whats the website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2020
starprince71:
my brother order for refund asap.. i order a xiaomi redmi airdots since Feb 02 till now i received nothing.. after the goods left china in feb, my good wasn't updated.. no virus as at that time.. and also my buyer protection of 60days has expired.. God knws i disturbed the customer care.. they kept telling me its in transit. I told them that I don't care.. that my buyer protection has finished.. its risky to still leave my cash... i ask the seller, he claimed its in AliExpress hand not his.. imagine.. so i opened a dispute the first time, AliExpress considered it invalid... I contacted their customer care and told them.. they said i should be calm.. so i opened a 2nd dispute on the same goods.. AliExpress considered it invalid also.. i lost my patience and started talking to the customer care and tadaaaa... She opened a refund for me...also i am yet to see the refund... But it has been initiated... 3-20days i will receive my 7780 Naira back.. also they gave me a bonus of 7500 Naira in coupons eligible for 3months ( grin i have planned what to use it and buy and i just need to add 3dollars grin). Equivalent to the amount i bought that goods.. they did that to compensate my patience and all the 60days i waited in agony...the sad part is that I don't need that goods anymore...cos i actually bought it here in Nigeria...so after refunding my money, they went ahead to still give me coupons equivalent to my money too... finally they told me to watch out that the goods would still reach Nigeria.. that once it reaches and i am being contacted.. that i should still go and collect the Xiaomi airdots.. i told them its wrong.. they replied that cases like this.. during this covid19 that they have it all planned out.. that i will be lucky to have my money back, with my goods and i as well have the coupons. They said the seller still got his money..tho.. that this is on AliExpress for not updating my goods...cos as long as the seller shipped it out of china.. he would get paid.. so as i am.. I'm jejely waiting for the airdots and my refund has already being actualised.. my luck!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 08, 2020
IRWSBE:
it might be refurbished
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:28am On Apr 08, 2020
paschalville:
hello pls what website is this use to track ur goods.. pls whats the website

I used this one: https://www.aftership.com/couriers/4px
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2020
paschalville:
my brother order for refund asap.. i order a xiaomi redmi airdots since Feb 02 till now i received nothing.. after the goods left china in feb, my good wasn't updated.. no virus as at that time.. and also my buyer protection of 60days has expired.. God knws i disturbed the customer care.. they kept telling me its in transit. I told them that I don't care.. that my buyer protection has finished.. its risky to still leave my cash... i ask the seller, he claimed its in AliExpress hand not his.. imagine.. so i opened a dispute the first time, AliExpress considered it invalid... I contacted their customer care and told them.. they said i should be calm.. so i opened a 2nd dispute on the same goods.. AliExpress considered it invalid also.. i lost my patience and started talking to the customer care and tadaaaa... She opened a refund for me...also i am yet to see the refund... But it has been initiated... 3-20days i will receive my 7780 Naira back.. also they gave me a bonus of 7500 Naira in coupons eligible for 3months ( grin i have planned what to use it and buy and i just need to add 3dollars grin). Equivalent to the amount i bought that goods.. they did that to compensate my patience and all the 60days i waited in agony...the sad part is that I don't need that goods anymore...cos i actually bought it here in Nigeria...so after refunding my money, they went ahead to still give me coupons equivalent to my money too... finally they told me to watch out that the goods would still reach Nigeria.. that once it reaches and i am being contacted.. that i should still go and collect the Xiaomi airdots.. i told them its wrong.. they replied that cases like this.. during this covid19 that they have it all planned out.. that i will be lucky to have my money back, with my goods and i as well have the coupons. They said the seller still got his money..tho.. that this is on AliExpress for not updating my goods...cos as long as the seller shipped it out of china.. he would get paid.. so as i am.. I'm jejely waiting for the airdots and my refund has already being actualised.. my luck!
I understand u bro but in life u gat to be honest I can't plan to have both the goods and phone at the same time its not fair God sees every thing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyokporua(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Well yeah, if the seller shipped your parcel late
starprince71:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyokporua(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Baba there was virus in China at Feb 02, most big companies in China have stores in Wuhan.... Even if yours wasn't coming from Wuhan, China was already on lockdown that period
paschalville:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by farydah: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
hi guys, I ordered for a phone on 29th March on Aliexpress. first question, will there be customs charge, if yes, how much and how is payment made pls? second, with this covid, when can I expect the phone pls? thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
We all should be fair in our dealings and be reasonable. If you place order anytime from January, you should know that that time till now is a bad time everywhere and delays will surely be experienced. Rather than filling for disputes just cuz you haven't received your item, you can request for extension of your protection.

Delay from dispatch, delay from countries these cargoes would stop by to deliver to and delays + ineffective service delivery of our own NCS/IPMC and lockdown effect on NIPOST will surely cause delivery setbacks to Nigerians.

These guys are out there to make profits and we should not use this sorry situation we've found ourselves to benefit self unjustly.

If you can't wait for 60days and more, please, don't place orders now until lockdown is lifted or everything is okay globally.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1493) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Chudymario and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.