Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446722 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Demaxl:

ah when did you order it?
Since 8th March
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
PoorUgly:

Last year 3. This year 3 again.

I collected refund, what do you want me to do?

The tablet that was cut open and stolen is one such. Since I reported to PMG of NIPOST, what has been done? Nothing!
It is well. My 2 reported cases to pmg got responded to positively and results were favourable to me and the other Nairalander I reported his case.

Even my unregistered items are always delivered, let alone registered. Our experiences and POs differ sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dsweetest(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Okay. Thanks

bukolo:
Hello

Please read customer's review.
This will tell you if it is real/has quality or not.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
anadozie1:
I think chipper cash rate is lower around 575/$
Have you used it before on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iceboiking:

Since 8th March

omo has it been saying its been in transit since that time?

abeg send a screenshot of the tracking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Demaxl:

omo has it been saying its been in transit since that time?

abeg send a screenshot of the tracking
Yes bro

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Demaxl:

Have you used it before on aliexpress?
Nope. I'm just telling you another alternative to barter. You can try it shaa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
PoorUgly:
Has anyone used Barter by flutterwave to shop on AliExpress?

Please share your experience.

The last time I wanted to try the app it was a total mess.

It works flawless
I even got a refund with them too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by almangid(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
I ordered an Anker Conference speaker phone since last month. I emailed NIPOST and they said they dispatched it since 11th this month. Hope dey for me at all? Stuff I ordered after that have been delivered using Speedaf and they were untracked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
jboixxx:
Don't expect Speedaf delivery but EMS as that's your latest courier as confirmed by your AWD.

EMS don't charge handling fee; it's either NCS charge or free.

I wish you the very best and don't forget to send "kola" to the boyz if there's no NCS invoice attached grin

So this stuff got delivered. I got a phone call ahead from the PO to come with along with a means of identification, the photocopy of same and to quote the man verbatim, "some amount like 5000 naira". I asked if transfer would do, but he declined saying they only do cash.

I wasn't shown any invoice, but I filled details into a tabulated form like that and my ID photocopy was collected and stapled to another paper whose contents I did not see. I didn't really bother, or more like I forgot to ask them sha, if the 5k was for owó mi dà, handling fees or customs fees proper cos I ain't so pleased with being billed such huge amount for a small something that speedaf would have happily delivered at my doorstep for free. It would have even attracted much less handling fees, like 500 naira, if it was left on the regular Singapore Post rather than migrating it to EMS, although that too could take some 4 months for delivery if it doesn't get lost in transit.

I also want to mention that I got a NG....E package from speedaf (self pick-up at their office) happening again after a long recess. I ordered these stuffs (3 combined items) about three weeks ago and already zeroed my mind when it came out with NG.....E. In fact as per tracking, it already passed customs clearing by the beginning of the third week and I'd already settled with NIPOST getting it to me in another 5 weeks time. But instead I got the pleasant phone call from speedaf 5 days after. How I wish they will quit handing things over to NIPOST.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vicboi1(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 2:17am On Mar 25, 2022
erobes:
Morning house,has anybody gotten an update from "clearance in progress" recently?

Yes. I got the update on the first of March and received the item on the 19th.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ifeanyija(m): 4:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Wat is DC-BNI
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaynikks(f): 4:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Good morning house....pls I just downloaded barter now and its telling me to add my bvn....pls is it safe adding those vital info,to avoid story that touches the heart ❤....if you have tried it pls put me through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 4:33am On Mar 25, 2022
psyqs:

Used it this morning. It's working perfectly. Rate is 584 tho

Okay! They use black market rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 4:38am On Mar 25, 2022
jboixxx:
It is well. My 2 reported cases to pmg got responded to positively and results were favourable to me and the other Nairalander I reported his case.

Even my unregistered items are always delivered, let alone registered. Our experiences and POs differ sha.

The man ordered investigation to start afresh. After that NOTHING again for 2months now.

In your cases did AliExpress refund you too?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaynikks(f): 4:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Kaynikks:
Good morning house....pls I just downloaded barter now and its telling me to add my bvn....pls is it safe adding those vital info,to avoid story that touches the heart ❤....if you have tried it pls put me through
Pls any response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:04am On Mar 25, 2022
PoorUgly:

The man ordered investigation to start afresh. After that NOTHING again for 2months now.

In your cases did AliExpress refund you too?
Meet the Investigation Officer of your PO. Mine took awhile too but I was in constant touch the with IO for updates.

About refund, the 2 cases of extractions were not mine alone; one was a Nairalander's (I've forgotten his moniker but he was here recently). For the one that affected me, I only ordered for a colleague and the guy was a newbie to online deals. I got a refund from AliExpress and an offer to refund by the office. Since the buyer got his refund from AliExpress, he decided to let go of that of NIPOST.
I think the other guy got his extracted items back.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edohoeket1: 5:58am On Mar 25, 2022
burner44:

Which bank
FCMB
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Hello house, I just ordered a poco f3 from Aliexpress yesterday. Like when am I expecting the package to arrive..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Edohoeket1:
It's been more than two months my refund was initiated, but the money has not still been credited to my account. Please how do I resolve such issue
Take the ARN number to your bank or mail them if you're sure it hasn't been effected on your account. You should check your bank statement.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Iceboiking:

Yes bro

Oh your own has changed na

Mine hasnt changed at all since i bought it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Hello house, I just ordered a poco f3 from Aliexpress yesterday. Like when am I expecting the package to arrive..?@
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Had a rude shock some days ago when I ordered an item on AliExpress, price was very moderate but problem was that it was those shops that do "free DHL shipping"; I scrolled through the options and saw AliExpress standard shipping and choose that instead.

Few days later seller ships with DHL (which kind wahala be this ), Tried to check the shop and it was no longer available, I almost shouted; I then sent Seller a message demanding why DHL and not ASS as I chose, and that he issued a fake tracking number, all I got was an auto response, seller didn't even read not reply message.

Fast forward to yesterday and I had an update on the package, so I copied the tracking number and checked on DHL tracking site, lo and behold the tracking was legit shocked shocked

Waiting to see if they really deliver and I hope I get what I paid for, fingers crossed tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Emmako007:
Hello house, I just ordered a poco f3 from Aliexpress yesterday. Like when am I expecting the package to arrive..?@

No one can answer your question as logistics is not predictable, so just relax and allow the mystery unravel itself........ Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaynikks(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Biko make una help me oo....about this barter
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Demaxl:

Oh your own has changed na

Mine hasnt changed at all since i bought it
Changed where?
I said it has been on that status since on the 14th of March
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Kaynikks:

Pls any response

Go ahead and submit your BVN.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2022
ifeanyija:
Wat is DC-BNI

Distribution Centre - Benin City
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

It works flawless
I even got a refund with them too

At what rate is their refund.....? Cos I heard it far lesser than the 584
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Emmako007:
Wait for the seller to ship it first, could take a couple of weeks cause (that's how it is + covid now. relax)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
saint2ace:
Had a rude shock some days ago when I ordered an item on AliExpress, price was very moderate but problem was that it was those shops that do "free DHL shipping"; I scrolled through the options and saw AliExpress standard shipping and choose that instead.

Few days later seller ships with DHL (which kind wahala be this ), Tried to check the shop and it was no longer available, I almost shouted; I then sent Seller a message demanding why DHL and not ASS as I chose, and that he issued a fake tracking number, all I got was an auto response, seller didn't even read not reply message.

Fast forward to yesterday and I had an update on the package, so I copied the tracking number and checked on DHL tracking site, lo and behold the tracking was legit shocked shocked

Waiting to see if they really deliver and I hope I get what I paid for, fingers crossed tongue tongue

Akiko, you won't get anything for sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.