Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446307 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
iKingsley:
are you saying the guy could be working with the NIPOST?
HOW he managed to put his number on Enugu NIPOST Google page is what I don't understand

That no must have been a recycled no. No NIPOST official will asked for such bogus money using official phone line , since he knows he will surely be traced.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
jboixxx:
I can only speak of what I'm sure of. Aside that, packages don't go through Lagos NIPOST but IMPC complex at MMIA where untracked items are moved to zonal offices and registered are moved to states. IF Lagos GPOs receive packages,
they might distribute to POs but won't open for public service.

@jboixxxx but how come some PO outside Lagos have started distributing packages despite the fact that Lagos is on lockdown.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
acorntree:

That no must have been a recycled no. No NIPOST official will asked for such bogus money using official phone line , since he knows he will surely be traced.
review on their Google page

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
kemicalreact:
I'm shipping from the US. Someone wants to help me buy it, but he told me the goods would be with the US recipient pending the call off of the lockdown. The eBay seller is also from the US, I just want to know if he would be able to deliver it to the recipient considering the situation over there.
The person I know that does eBay deals advised against it due to the COVID-19 but you may ask your contact in the US to enquire for you or chat the cc of eBay up.

I don't do eBay much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
acorntree:

@jboixxxx but how come some PO outside Lagos have started distributing packages despite the fact that Lagos is on lockdown.
Lagos is under lockdown of FG, If they open for general services when there's sitathome directive, wouldn't that be working against their employer?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
dermmy:

I don't buy from ebay. Oga jboixxx na shipping expert he'll answer all your questions.
Not expert o....na small experience I de manage o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ssfWeShss: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omihanifa:

The area I used doesn't have a post office
I just used the postal code

what company is that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
iKingsley:
from where (platform) did you order?
AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
@jboixxx Is there a way I can definitely avoid custom duty while ordering from AliExpress? I used AliExpress shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KrazyDave16(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
iKingsley:
are you saying the guy could be working with the NIPOST?
HOW he managed to put his number on Enugu NIPOST Google page is what I don't understand

It's not new as you can easily edit most these unverified businesses. Most of the business owners don't check their pages for any anomalies or even know how to change it.

Source - took part in doxing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
thormeydey:

AliExpress
Aliexpress shipping method? Hmm, that is going to take time o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
iKingsley:
Aliexpress shipping method? Hmm, that is going to take time o
Yes but that was the only option available to me. Would have gone for DHL as that is the fastest but I will have to wait. Hopefully this lockdown doesn't affect much

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
thormeydey:
@jboixxx Is there a way I can definitely avoid custom duty while ordering from AliExpress? I used AliExpress shipping
If you don't use express shipping method, your chances of getting NCS invoice is low.

All the best!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
thormeydey:

Yes but that was the only option available to me. Would have gone for DHL as that is the fastest but I will have to wait. Hopefully this lockdown doesn't affect much
You can ask the seller to use EMS Singapore for you, it's still under AliExpress Standard Shipping. I'm sure paying for NCS won't be an issue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
jboixxx:
If you don't use express shipping method, your chances of getting NCS invoice is low.

All the best!
but you see, chances of delivering packages with expedited shipping this lockdown is higher than AliExpress standard shipping because they deliver to your door step
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
jboixxx:
I can only speak of what I'm sure of. Aside that, packages don't go through Lagos NIPOST but IMPC complex at MMIA where untracked items are moved to zonal offices and registered are moved to states. IF Lagos GPOs receive packages,
they might distribute to POs but won't open for public service.

Thank you jboixxx, but do you think transferring these tracked items to the local POs by the IMPC can be done while still on lock down.
Even when the state receiving the parcel is under lockdown
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
jboixxx:

All the best!
Are you referring to DHL or AliExpress shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
thormeydey:
Are you referring to DHL or AliExpress shipping?
Express shipping means the likes of DHL, FedEx etc

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Mrford:

Express shipping means the likes of DHL, FedEx etc
Yes boss and trackings that start with EX, at least, I'm.sure of EX......SG to be EMS Singapore which is also in cat. of DHL.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Nexcarfini:

Thank you jboixxx, but do you think transferring these tracked items to the local POs by the IMPC can be done while still on lock down.
Even when the state receiving the parcel is under lockdown
At least, someone said he received his package at Enugu PO last week!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Alright. Thanks. Used to shopping on Amazon. This is just my 3rd order from AliExpress. The first 2 were delivered itch free thou...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2020
jboixxx:
At least, someone said he received his package at Enugu PO last week!
Only the General office at Ogui road via Subway I think ...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by specimenx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please, do you collect your Amazon purchases from the post office like AliExpress and how long does it take to ship generally. I want to try shopping on Amazon.
thormeydey:
Alright. Thanks. Used to shopping on Amazon. This is just my 3rd order from AliExpress. The first 2 were delivered itch free thou...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
jboixxx:
I don't know of Lagos but Enugu is back so, I heard. Taraba PO is back too.
Taraba GPO is opened but dispatch staffers are not working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
specimenx:
Please, do you collect your Amazon purchases from the post office like AliExpress and how long does it take to ship generally. I want to try shopping on Amazon.
No. It is delivered to your address. Also, the estimated time varies but mostly sellers on Amazon use premium courier and all payments including NCS fee is included in the shipping cost.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
specimenx:

I have bought alot from amazon. It doesn't come cheap because of import deposit Which can be refunded if custom didn't charge the item or they charged less than what amazon estimated. Some item I buy direct, some i use a third party shipper.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Funny, just made some orders today. I believe we should be out of quarantine by then. Anyways, even if we ain't, goods can always be sent back and money refunded cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
mctfopt:
Funny, just made some orders today. I believe we should be out of quarantine by then. Anyways, even if we ain't, goods can always be sent back and money refunded cheesy
bro , Nigeria can't go beyond four weeks lockdown oo. After this one, everyone will get back to his or her normal life whether coro likes it or not.
The most funny part is, we are on lockdown, no mass test to ascertain how many people have the virus.
We too dey play with everything in this country
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
@jboixxx thanks to you I have been ordering from AE since I started following your guidance.
Now I want to know if you have ordered from eBay before and which trusted shipping agent you can recommend (I'm ordering it myself). Pardon, I know this thread is for AE but I need to order two refurbished laptops which can't be done with AE. Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mrford:

I have bought alot from amazon. It doesn't come cheap because of import deposit Which can be refunded if custom didn't charge the item or they charged less than what amazon estimated. Some item I buy direct, some i use a third party shipper.
Pls which third-party shipping agent are you using to ship from US
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
NettyNelly:

Pls which third-party shipping agent are you using to ship from US

Sosqui search her on nairaland
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
NettyNelly:
@jboixxx thanks to you I have been ordering from AE since I started following your guidance.
Now I want to know if you have ordered from eBay before and which trusted shipping agent you can recommend (I'm ordering it myself). Pardon, I know this thread is for AE but I need to order two refurbished laptops which can't be done with AE. Thanks for your anticipated response
Glad you're now in the club! Buzz me on WhatsApp for eBay talks, however, me and my contact are staying away from eBay transactions for now due to this global COVID-19.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10461517_img201910192031551_jpegb858a30993d7eeb3270d44d0d193bc2e

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.