Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464009 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Agparis100:

IS THIS GO MONEY VIRTUAL CARD A DOLLAR CARD?

Virtual naira i think
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eemjay17(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
No be so. I also had similar experiences in Abj. They now post Custom personnel to post office and they pick on items they feel was undervalued and use the original or market value to calculate custom duty for you. Thus you will have to go pay to the custom account before having your package released. And the duty is always ridiculous, so it is up to you to either pay the duty or roger the custom officer. Anything above 30$ will be taxed even if it escape quotation from Lagos. At a point I got angry and ask them to kuku return the package, if not for the old man I initially had rapor with that intervene. Duty of 12k quoted for a speaker of less thaya 100$. I received twice and sort the 2x. And this is not even for post office people.
jboixxx:
You paid 5k for NCS duty or you just dash them? NCS duty isn't negotiable cuz it always comes with NCS invoice and it's from NCS desk office from impc which makes it non-negotiable except you write to them in Lagos.

This kind payment is what me no de like. They didn't extort you, you actually extorted yourself cuz you've been here for long to know more about NCS ish.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:50am On Apr 16, 2022
eemjay17:
No be so. I also had similar experiences in Abj. They now post Custom personnel to post office and they pick on items they feel was undervalued and use the original or market value to calculate custom duty for you. Thus you will have to go pay to the custom account before having your package released. And the duty is always ridiculous, so it is up to you to either pay the duty or roger the custom officer. Anything above 39$ will be taxed even if it escape quotation from Lagos. At a point I got angry and ask them to kuku return the package, if not for the old man I initially had rapor with that intervene. Duty of 12k quoted for a speaker of less thaya 100$. I received twice and sort the 2x. And this is not even for post office people.
Why would they post custom officers at post offices. Nigerians are hardened crooks, somebody impersonated a customs officer. Nigerians would always look for ways to defraud and steal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2022
jboixxx:
You paid 5k for NCS duty or you just dash them? NCS duty isn't negotiable cuz it always comes with NCS invoice and it's from NCS desk office from impc which makes it non-negotiable except you write to them in Lagos.

This kind payment is what me no de like. They didn't extort you, you actually extorted yourself cuz you've been here for long to know more about NCS ish.

LOL. Here for how long? This is the first time I have ordered a phone on aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Chuksteric:
Access bank takes so much time processing refunds

If you chat the customer contact centre they'll tell you to fill an international dispute form and send to them. After that when next you contact the customer care they'll inform you that international refunds takes up to 45 business days. I once had to wait up to 25 business days after filling the forms to get a refund. This was after waiting for 20 business days without seeing the refund. When I have a refund with them these days, I don't wait for 20 business days, I just fill the form and send and start the long wait.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eemjay17(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Well, it wasn't an impersonation. They have always been there, maybe not up to their mandate their initially. But, I can remember once paid 40k to custom duty on an iPhone sent from Australia back in 2019/2020 at their Main office in Area 10 Abuja.Now they need more money from the masses, so they are flexing their muscle.
Babalegba:
Why would they post custom officers at post offices. Nigerians are hardened crooks, somebody impersonated a customs officer. Nigerians would always look for ways to defraud and steal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2022
eemjay17:
No be so. I also had similar experiences in Abj. They now post Custom personnel to post office ¹ and they pick on items they feel was undervalued and use the original or market value to calculate custom duty for you. Thus you will have to go pay to the custom account before having your package released ². And the duty is always ridiculous, so it is up to you to either pay the duty or roger the custom officer ³. Anything above 30$ will be taxed even if it escape quotation from Lagos. At a point I got angry and ask them to kuku return the package, if not for the old man I initially had rapor with that intervene. Duty of 12k quoted for a speaker of less thaya 100$. I received twice and sort the 2x. And this is not even for post office people.
1. Finally but I believe it's probably for selected POs. Was told they've been agitating for NCS to have a desk officer at POs to avoid Lagos ridiculous charges. Seems that ridiculousness still lingers.

2. That's the norm.

3. See wahala. How are we so sure the officer won't give a ridiculous amount to give room for (ridiculous) "rogering"?!

God dey o!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2022
mctfopt:

If you chat the customer contact centre they'll tell you to fill an international dispute form and send to them. After that when next you contact the customer care they'll inform you that international refunds takes up to 45 business days. I once had to wait up to 25 business days after filling the forms to get a refund. This was after waiting for 20 business days without seeing the refund. When I have a refund with them these days, I don't wait for 20 business days, I just fill the form and send and start the long wait.
That bank is just kinda backward! 25 business days? That's minimum of 5weeks o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2022
eemjay17:
Well, it wasn't an impersonation. They have always been there, maybe not up to their mandate their initially. But, I can remember once paid 40k to custom duty on an iPhone sent from Australia back in 2019/2020 at their Main office in Area 10 Abuja.Now they need more money from the masses, so they are flexing their muscle.

The woman said she has a target to meet. Nigeria is just a messed up place.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Funhouse: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Pls i need help. Ordered selfies stick since last year August till date NIPOST have not yet called me. I called them last year December and they told me that they can't track my item NG000850285R. Nigeria is bleeped up. And the sellers are saying that the item is already in my country. Had to call my local Post office and i was told I don't have goods with them. Pls is there is way I can still get my item? My number 08133485227

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eemjay17(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Na so oo. In my own case ...she didn't hesitate to ask if i will pay or go pay the duty. I have to do plenty begging on top my 4k roger the first day, same for the second day for the second speaker, as they aren't delivered together.
I am thinking of a less congested P.O to be receiving my package now. Cos, they know my face for the particular one already.
Their excuse is that they have target to meet and na masses den go use meet the target.
jboixxx:
1. Finally but I believe it's probably for selected POs. Was told they've been agitating for NCS to have a desk officer at POs to avoid Lagos ridiculous charges. Seems that ridiculousness still lingers.

2. That's the norm.

3. See wahala. How are we so sure the officer won't give a ridiculous amount to give room for (ridiculous) "rogering"?!

God dey o!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eemjay17(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Exactly what I was told. We go dey alright las las.
madprofthefirst:

The woman said she has a target to meet. Nigeria is just a messed up place.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Funhouse:
Pls i need help. Ordered selfies stick since last year August till date NIPOST have not yet called me. I called them last year December and they told me that they can't track my item NG000850285R. Nigeria is bleeped up. And the sellers are saying that the item is already in my country. Had to call my local Post office and i was told I don't have goods with them. Pls is there is way I can still get my item? My number 08133485227
I don't think this is Nipost tracking number na
It should be speedaf....
And this one ur tracking is showing delivered
Wahala dey ooi

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2022
jboixxx:
That bank is just kinda backward! 25 business days? That's minimum of 5weeks o

Total wait period was approximately 45 business days. I almost gave up hope of getting the refund. This was a recent behaviour as refunds are usually gotten under 20 business days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
SpeedRacer:
Good day, bought a screen for my s20 plus just before this $20 limit , screen arrives yesterday installed it and all was fine
This morning screen went crazy and I can’t use the phone again , I’ve opened dispute and forwarded evidence .
My problem now is I’m trying to buy another but this new limit is stopping me and barter rate isn’t here.
They want to charger 588 per dollar
Any way to go around this

Why not buy screen from here? It's cheaper sef
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2022
eemjay17:
Na so oo. In my own case ...she didn't hesitate to ask if i will pay or go pay the duty. I have to do plenty begging on top my 4k roger the first day, same for the second day for the second speaker, as they aren't delivered together.
I am thinking of a less congested P.O to be receiving my package now. Cos, they know my face for the particular one already.
Their excuse is that they have target to meet and na masses den go use meet the target.
Imagine! This country is just suffocating masses!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2022
mctfopt:

Total wait period was approximately 45 business days. I almost gave up hope of getting the refund. This was a recent behaviour as refunds are usually gotten under 20 business days.
Ha! Wetin GTBank de do within 72hrs! I pray I don't have any need for a refund using Access card o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Funhouse:
Track via https://speedaf.com/ng-en. Your package isn't with NIPOST, so, relax with NIPOST ish/bashing.

In addition, I doubt if your package will still be Speedaf since last year! You sure the tracking number given you is actually yours?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
My speedaf packages stucked at Arrived airport (still in china) for days nw... What could possibly be happening, is there another lockdown in China please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
sureteeboy:

It never arrived. Tracking says it has arrived at country of destination but no indication of it being scanned by IMPC
I contacted NIPOST and they said the package isn't with them.
I got my refund though
I dey scared sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Funhouse:

8 months after you received a package delivered notification?

You can try contacting Speedaf (https://speedaf.com/ng-en), the logistics vendor that handled the package.

I suggest you move on.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 26 Mar
Despatched - 10 Apr
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 12 Apr
Delivered at Address - 16 Apr

Order completed in 22 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Be like dis one don hook for post office... I am hoping that is not the case tho, my package never reach post office hand in a very long time.... undecided

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
nani667:
Be like dis one don hook for post office... I am hoping that is not the case tho, my package never reach post office hand in a very long time.... undecided
It's definitely with the post office. The LP prefix is the giveaway.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
nani667:
Be expecting their call.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
jboixxx:
Ha! Wetin GTBank de do within 72hrs! I pray I don't have any need for a refund using Access card o.

Access Bank of late have regressed so much in the era of refund. Before it used to be under 72 hours. These days you just gotta be very lucky to have it done on time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please, current rate of Go money, abeg. I texted their CC, but they've not replied. And I want to make a purchase with them as I've capped my $20 UBA limit.

And by the way, NIPOST has delivered my getting to 3 months order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Funhouse:
Are you sure the tracking number given to you was originally for you?
na wa oooooo...
Since last year and you didn't bother to keep a tap on it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Folahanmi19:
My speedaf packages stucked at Arrived airport (still in china) for days nw... What could possibly be happening, is there another lockdown in China please?
bro we gather dey, mine is stuck at arrived airport too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bigdocemo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please help, I'm still yet to receive a call about my package since the 23rd of march.
Called the PO was told it hasn't arrive.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
kayus621:
bro we gather dey, mine is stuck at arrived airport too
Even me too guyy. i need this lg g8 as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Trendy247 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.