Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443100 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 5:40am On May 26, 2022
Please does anyone have any contact or connect in Lagos post office
Please I need to call regarding my item that has been missing since March
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2022
GogetterMD:

Access Bank has actually discontinued international transactions till further notice. Same for a number of other Nigerian banks
embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2022
GogetterMD:

Access Bank has actually discontinued international transactions till further notice. Same for a number of other Nigerian banks

Wow. So it is true, after all. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zaddyboy(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Wow. So it is true, after all. Thank you.
Very true. Tried last night.. "card declined".

BTW, I think First Bank further reviewed their dollar limits to something below $20 without informing anyone.. Got "...limit exceeded" while trying to make an order of $19.20. This's coming even when I haven't used the card in over 2 months.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OversightTM(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2022
GogetterMD:

I actually thought it was just the card issuers. Tried both Access Mastercard and Visa card and it turns out that the issue is really with Access bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by roughneck: 9:55am On May 26, 2022
Reddington:

Very true. Tried last night.. "card declined".

BTW, I think First Bank further review their dollar limits to something below $20 without informing anyone.. Got "...limit exceeded" while trying to make an order of $19.20. This's coming even when I haven't used the card in over 2 months.

I was at first bank to complain about declined card on my AliExpress transactions and I was told CBN had directed that they all stop international transactions with naira cards be it visa, master or whatever service provider. First bank's monthly limit for dollar transaction was 50 dollars before this development.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2022
International Spend Limit on your Naira Debit Card

Dear Client,

Please be informed that effective June 1, 2022, the monthly International spend limit on your Naira Visa Card will be reduced to USD 50 (fifty dollars). This is applicable to POS and ecommerce transactions.

International spend limit on your Standard Chartered Bank credit card however remains at $1,000 monthly.

i even tried 47usd now on my new card, it didn't go through. anybody explored the option of getting a credit card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2022
Pls, wats the amount of charges on Barter?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zaddyboy(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2022
zaddyboy:

Yesterday i mistakenly confirm(receipt)a package of aliexpress app which i haven't received yet

What should i do next? . am worried i may not get the package again.

any suggestions
abeg make someone reply me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 11:30am On May 26, 2022
7days
WOW

Is this luck or is it normal?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 11:39am On May 26, 2022
Kennedy97:
7days
WOW

Is this luck or is it normal?
Same with my package. Obviously the calm before the storm LMAO
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 11:59am On May 26, 2022
BuhBye:

Same with my package. Obviously the calm before the storm LMAO

Maybe it's the product
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
zaddyboy:

text the seller na
Or open dispute later
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
Does anyone have a connect or contact with NIPOST office workers in Lagos and Warri?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaluv22: 12:23pm On May 26, 2022
Please house what is dollar spending limit on Barter please I want to buy something of $55
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 12:23pm On May 26, 2022
NIPOST are wicked na

This is just selfish act

You I Have a website that doesn’t work
Phone number non Dey go
Email nor Dey go…

Which kind wicked act be this?

My item is missing and no way to find it

THE MOST VERY IMPORTANT COMPANY WEY SUPPOSED DEY WORK 24/7. Just imagine

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2022
Jaluv22:
Please house what is dollar spending limit on Barter please I want to buy something of $55
No limit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2022
zaddyboy:
The same thing happened to me, luckily the item arrived ten days later so I didn't have to open a dispute.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaluv22: 12:31pm On May 26, 2022
Babalegba:
No limit.

I'm trying make payment on aliexpress it won't go, is just saying payment failed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
zaddyboy:

Just pray and hope it arrives, nothing else you can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
roughneck:

I was at first bank to complain about declined card on my AliExpress transactions and I was told CBN had directed that they all stop international transactions with naira cards be it visa, master or whatever service provider. First bank's monthly limit for dollar transaction was 50 dollars before this development.

Wow. And they didn't even bother to duly inform their "esteemed customers"?
It is just a matter of time before Gomoney joins the list.. I may have made my last AE purchase last night until the Forex nightmare ends.. Barter? I can't, abeg

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 12:57pm On May 26, 2022
Agparis100:
Does anyone have a connect or contact with NIPOST office workers in Lagos and Warri?
Go to the post office in the town you're in and ask for the servicom officer, he'll help you connect to the specific person you're looking to talk to officially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2022
Jaluv22:

I'm trying make payment on aliexpress it won't go, is just saying payment failed
You need to make sure that the Barter card is selected for the transaction on the app, if no joy then try to order from the web pages. If it still fails then you'll need to contact customer service.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 1:20pm On May 26, 2022
zaddyboy:

Yesterday i mistakenly confirm(receipt)a package of aliexpress app which i haven't received yet

What should i do next? . am worried i may not get the package again.

any suggestions
you will get it.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaluv22: 1:29pm On May 26, 2022
Babalegba:
You need to make sure that the Barter card is selected for the transaction on the app, if no joy then try to order from the web pages. If it still fails then you'll need to contact customer service.
OK, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2022
roughneck:

is all this directiv3 by cbn to strengthen naira or to what aim please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zaddyboy(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2022
Kennedy97:

text the seller na Or open dispute later
thanks.. i have recieved it today already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zaddyboy(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2022
Babalegba:
The same thing happened to me, luckily the item arrived ten days later so I didn't have to open a dispute.

i received it today..my mind don rest now �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gewise7(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2022
noobody:
SCB embarassed
wetin happen?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 6:40pm On May 26, 2022
Hope it's the Dollar card
Jaluv22:

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.