Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464206 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Babalegba:
LP and NG are never combined in my experience but there might be no need to worry. My last LP package was handled by speedaf.
Thanks bro but does LP comes fast?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
rust6:

My item arrived Nigeria since 11 May 2022 up till now I have heard nothing concerning it

Share screenshot of your tracking details, don't go and hide your tracking number cause us knowing what it looks like will help to know the problem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amada986: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

₦494
thank you..

What is the card limit for gtb and zenith. I get limit declined message paying for order above $20. Any experiencing such?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Entrepreneurrr:

Please I have aliexpress coupon, and I am planning to use it on multiple orders at a time.
I saw that it can work, but I don’t know whether the sellers will ship them all?

jbo.ixxx

Even if you choose 13 orders together the coupon will still be deducted from one order

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Youngpeep(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Olaoptech:

DHL
Singapore Post
SunYou
EMS

These 4 delivery agencies are your best bet

Thank you sir
God bless you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
MarioGozie:
Hello My people, I just picked up an Item, a phone case and found out it's broken.
It's even an expensive one compared to others. Any advice? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
take pictures of it and the delivery parcel , then open dispute and use the pics as proof.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Meister:

Even if you choose 13 orders together the coupon will still be deducted from one order
Coupon will be shared per store if it's multiple stores.

Entrepreneurrr, you can combine your orders. No issues. It's left for orders to be processed.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gbagura:
Thanks bro but does LP comes fast?
One of my last LP parcels was handled by nipost, the other by speedaf.The Nipost one was actually faster,less than twenty days but the speedaf one took twenty seven days and more traveling grief because I had to go to camp for collection. Nipost is actually better for LP parcels in abeokuta unless you live in obantoko
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=burner44 post=113591313]What does this abnormal delivery mean, also the inbound thing there. Just got the notification[/qu
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Babalegba:
One of my last LP parcels was handled by nipost, the other by speedaf.The Nipost one was actually faster,less than twenty days but the speedaf one took twenty seven days and more traveling grief because I had to go to camp for collection. Nipost is actually better for LP parcels in abeokuta unless you live in obantoko
I stay at ewang estate. Camp is just too far for me. Sapon is just a few miles away from here. Don't know why speedaf would be operating from camp. I was told that they close down their onikolobo branch for now and it's only the camp one operating. Never knew speedaf handles LP too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
burner44:
What does this abnormal delivery mean, also the inbound thing there. Just got the notification

Your order is being returned to China.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Meister:

Share screenshot of your tracking details, don't go and hide your tracking number cause us knowing what it looks like will help to know the problem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=rust6 post=113607305][/quote]

It's an untrackable shipping so you'll have to be patient and wait for whenever your nearest PO contacts you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Olamak1:

Your order is being returned to China.
Chai. So this package be come and nipost nor call me abi wetin. Dem don sha refund me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
So I ordered for a replacement battery for my Redmi K30 Ultra..
The seller sent me a fake tracking number,which refused to update for more than 12 days..
I had to open a dispute with Aliexpress and it was supposed to close today..
Only for the seller to send a screen shot of the order with a new tracking number..
Showing that the item got to Speedaf two days ago..
He is now asking for the dispute to be closed..
Note,this was supposed to be shipped through Singapore Post,which normally would be handled by NIPOST..
But am now seeing a Speedaf tracking update..
My question is,is this genuine or is he trying to play a smart one on me?
Sorry for the long epistle.. grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
donbenie:
The seller sent me a fake tracking number,which refused to update for more than 12 days..
Only for the seller to send a screen shot of the order with a new tracking number..
Note,this was supposed to be shipped through Singapore Post,which normally would be handled by NIPOST..

Something is fishy, collect your money first,may be when you receive it and it's true,chat them and return the money.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
sonssyo:

Something is fishy, collect your money first,may be when you receive it and it's true,chat them and return the money.
Okay man,I just think it's dubious for the tracking to materialize out of thin air at such a convenient time..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
rust6:
I have been trying to reach Nipost customer care service for over a month now and they don’t reply suddenly I ran into luck today and called one of their Glo line it was ringing and the person was just diverting the call, after I sent a text to them I called, once and she picked and angrily asked me to forward my complain to another person Omoh, I apologize but up till now she’s not even picking, and I ask myself if it’s a crime to be a Nigerian

Don't bother reaching them as the customer care is wack and they won't help you do anything. Just find a way to resolve your problem as NIPOST will never help you find a fix.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gbagura:
Thanks brother. They mailed me already for pickup or if I want, I can pay 4h for doorstep delivery. I love this if they can continue. The shipping is very fast and funny enough the item is unregistered. Previously, they sent unregistered items to nipost which took weeks before one gets it. Speedaf might chase nipost out of biz soon. The only thing left for them is to start shipping phones. That's the final nail on the coffin that buries nipost.
I thought speedaf don't handle unregistered item?
these people just dey confuse person, my unregistered parcel is still with nipost and up till now no call or email from them
I've emailed them but no reply, I don tire
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
acorntree:

Once speedaf have an office in your state, all order will be delivered directly by them and not through nipost. Initial in ijebu ode, speedaf used to send non standard shipping items to nipost, but now all order whelter standard or non standard are delivered to recipient directly by them . Speedaf is far better than those useless entity called nipost
speedaf has office in Uyo but my unregistered parcel was sent to nipost, this contradict your point

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
kayus621:

I thought speedaf don't handle unregistered item?
these people just dey confuse person, my unregistered parcel is still with nipost and up till now no call or email from them
I've emailed them but no reply, I don tire
Go there office to enquire
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
donbenie:
You're in onitsha with this tracking. From what I'm seeing I think it's a genuine tracking. Does the tracking start with NG and ends with R?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gbagura:
You're in onitsha with this tracking. From what I'm seeing I think it's a genuine tracking. Does the tracking start with NG and ends with R?
The initial tracking started with RF and ended with SG..
The only information I received for 16 days,was parcel information received..
Today he sent an entirely different number,with no alphabets,after I opened a dispute..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Meister:

It's an untrackable shipping so you'll have to be patient and wait for whenever your nearest PO contacts you

Sorry bro how did u know it’s untrackable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by solasola(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
burner44:

Does the error still show appeal attached to it. If it does not use a web link of aliexpress to pay for it
thanks so much bro. I mailed flutter wave and they said fault is from them. I just hope they fix soon. My $100 is trapped with barter now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2022
donbenie:
Okay man,I just think it's dubious for the tracking to materialize out of thin air at such a convenient time..
When was the package shipped check if it matches with when u ordered ur product a day or two interval between
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Pls which shipping line will take me directly to speedaf. I am tired of this Nipost MF handling my stuff.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2022
donbenie:

Once your order is trackable on speedaf or parcelsapp.com, its genuine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2022
umarfantami:
Hello everyone
Is there need for me to pay for costum duty if i buy gadgets from aliexpress
Or they settle the custom official?

check products that attract duty on nigeria custom website. meanwhile, you are the one to pay duty, not aliexpress except you order intl items through Jumia
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2022
burner44:

When was the package shipped check if it matches with when u ordered ur product a day or two interval between
The package was shipped 17 days ago..
With absolutely no update until yesterday,after I filled a dispute.
And the update is from 3 days ago,nothing earlier..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2022
ayobamizz:

Once your order is trackable on speedaf or parcelsapp.com, its genuine.
My fear is that it is not my item..
The said tracking number is brand new, after two weeks..
The Seller has shown bad faith and am skeptical..
Guess I have to give him the benefit of the doubt..

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Trendy247, icon91(m), Hero2t, Laird(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.