Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465946 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fucklove:
Accessbank is the most useless bank. They can't even process $1 transaction angry

I taya for them o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Olamak1:

Normally, refund takes between 3 to 21 working days. So, I'll advice you to exercise patience.
Alright I'll wait till the. 21st and send them another message
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RESHARPENED: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nana2018:

Delivery within Nigeria i can tell you Speedaf is faster if your package gets to them

How much does Speedaf charge for deliveries within Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RESHARPENED: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Can anyone suggest a cheap courier service from Lagos to other states?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
My parcel starting with NG... has been at "ARRIVED AT NIPOST" for the past 17 days.

Does that mean it's now at my local post office.
Has anyone ever experienced this before. What should I do

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
burner44:
08154688259 come whatsapp I'll send photos and give details
I no dey whatsapp oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Leetvilla:

Wait ooo is it normal Gtbank Mastercard ke you crates a dollar card,
Naira mastercard

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WIREMIND: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
GTB card,
I reached limit already earlier this month ,
Only for the transaction to be going again, exceeded 100usd already.
490/usd

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leetvilla: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Encitee3991:

Naira mastercard

Wow wow! So if I open no new Gtb account and collect their Mastercard I can do $100 and above transaction?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oldienavie: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
How do I buy something from aliexpress and have it shipped to Ibadan, which courier is the best to Ibadan ?
Please suggest .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DammyGrafix(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
megatran:
Thanks for the fast reply. I have up to 35k and it keeps showing insufficient balance. Am I doing anything wrong?
I think the monthly transaction limit is now $20, nigeria is just a bad place to be right now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Please what does this mean??

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2022
please, someone should reply this abeg
Emmyyboy:
My parcel starting with NG... has been at "ARRIVED AT NIPOST" for the past 17 days.

Does that mean it's now at my local post office.
Has anyone ever experienced this before. What should I do

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Emmyyboy:
please, someone should reply this abeg

Same with mine since 6th of june.......I tire for nipost

Send them a mail message
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Clearance for 10 days+. Speedaf why

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2022
eteebanky1:

Same with mine since 6th of june.......I tire for nipost

Send them a mail message
please do you have the nipost mail?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2022
I would have liked to send NIPOST a mail, but they don't reply mails anymore. I used the emails on their website but they never reply. The same with their phone numbers. They hardly pick up
Entanglement:

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2022
berbz:
Please what does this mean??

What does what mean ? Why are you covering anything that's not your address ?

How much did you pay for DHL shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Entanglement:
customerservice@nipost.gov.ng they mostly reply when emailed on this one. try it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Saintmaker01(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please guys, if you order phone from Aliexpress and want them to ship it through speedaf, how do you go about it?
Do you chat the seller up or aliexpress standard shipping will determine which to use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PapaNnamdi: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Saintmaker01:
Please guys, if you order phone from Aliexpress and want them to ship it through speedaf, how do you go about it?
Do you chat the seller up or aliexpress standard shipping will determine which to use?
Look for the phone with canaio shipping,
All I have bought with cainao shipping always follow speedaf,

Free shipping follow nipost(u go cry)
I don't knw of others

Cainao is the best for me

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PapaNnamdi: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who has been able to solve the 20dollar limit??

I saw that Gt Mastercard is still working @100dollars is this true

Is anyone using the barter app?
What's their exchange rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Clikkz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Saintmaker01:
Standard shipping is through speedaf, so you're safe using it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Clikkz:

Standard shipping is through speedaf, so you're safe using it
it is not so, it is singpost that ship global version of xiaomi phones and anker products even if you select standard shipping the only time speedaf will ship ur phone is wen u buy the China version (from some few sellers) and maybe a used phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chuksteric:
Access bank has refused to refund me after calling and mails .

mctfopt:

If you chat the customer contact centre they'll tell you to fill an international dispute form and send to them. After that when next you contact the customer care they'll inform you that international refunds takes up to 45 business days. I once had to wait up to 25 business days after filling the forms to get a refund. This was after waiting for 20 business days without seeing the refund. When I have a refund with them these days, I don't wait for 20 business days, I just fill the form and send and start the long wait.

mctfopt:

Total wait period was approximately 45 business days. I almost gave up hope of getting the refund. This was a recent behaviour as refunds are usually gotten under 20 business days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is a good product to buy with the ongoing discount but Nipost/signpost can happen

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
RESHARPENED:

I think when you want them to deliver instead of pick up it is like #400/#500 but if you are on Ali standard, it is free delivery

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Saintmaker01:

Just do Ali Express standard shipment and i think Speedaf will be the one to deliver
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
burner44:
Clearance for 10 days+. Speedaf why

No be Speedaf dey clear now, na Ali abi na your shipper one of those
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
nani667:
Received my parcel from Speedaf dispatch rider jus now... Parcel was dispatched on the 10th of this month ✔️

Congrats ooo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
RESHARPENED:

But if you are sending parcel from one state to another, you will have to call them

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nana2018:

Just do Ali Express standard shipment and i think Speedaf will be the one to deliver
Not very accurate, 95% of phones on AliExpress still ship with SingPost.
Ask seller first for proper confirmation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.