Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446782 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
ceaser:
Wàhálà for who get "custom clearing" galore.

This stage used to be the least of my worries, well except if it's phones or other mobile gadgets, but I just opened the tracker to follow up now and was shocked to see items having 8 days into customs clearing, something that used to be 2 days or 3 days.

Did I miss the memo? When did this nonsense start?

shocked shocked

Let me grab a seat and enjoy this breakfast.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Brothers in the house please 18 days had gone and yet I have not r seen Amy update from IMPC neither have I received any package from my local post office. Is my package safe or not. Because since it has been on " insert item into domestic bag embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
alosbaba007:

Late last month, we have members here with 13days or more, i have two items with 10days and one of my 13days jst cleared customs on friday landed 29th of june.

Na the new normal now be that it affects both E and R packages

Some folks have been lucky to clear in 2days.
By tomorrow people that are experiencing such delay should all call SPEEDAF customer care to make complains or else it will get worse
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gjackzy:
By tomorrow people that are experiencing such delay should all call SPEEDAF customer care to make complains or else it will get worse
What of we that are expecting from IMPC Lagos to delivery to my local post office at umuahia abia state
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
PubgAvicii:

What of we that are expecting from IMPC Lagos to delivery to my local post office at umuahia abia state
Anything that has to do with NIPOST needs God while SPEEDAF needs Jesusgrin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Anonanton(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please help I ordered this for over two months now I haven't received it and it is a mouse wireless one
And I will also be ordering pc ram 4gb ddr3 and Xiaomi phone very soon please I need guidance I already ordered Redmi 9c screen before no issue I don't know why this is happening

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by marleybrown1: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Anonanton:
Please help I ordered this for over two months now I haven't received it and it is a mouse wireless one
And I will also be ordering pc ram 4gb ddr3 and Xiaomi phone very soon please I need guidance I already ordered Redmi 9c screen before no issue I don't know why this is happening

Go to your post office and check
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
I have two orders with Speedaf hang at this point for over 17days. Has anyone experienced this Pls ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Codedzng:
I have two orders with Speedaf hang at this point for over 17days. Has anyone experienced this Pls ?
Call their customer care tomorrow to make inquiry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gjackzy:
Call their customer care tomorrow to make inquiry

Thanks! I will do that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
PubgAvicii:
Brothers in the house please 18 days had gone and yet I have not r seen Amy update from IMPC neither have I received any package from my local post office. Is my package safe or not. Because since it has been on " insert item into domestic bag embarassed embarassed embarassed
this your moniker here is it the same on pubg mobile? I have one pubgavicii too on my list
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
burner44:
this your moniker here is it the same on pubg mobile? I have one pubgavicii too on my list
What's your pubg name, because my name is pubgAvicii too on pubg mobile
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
I have come to figure out something, if and when you see your speedaf item stuck at custom clearance , it doesn’t mean custom is holding or delaying your package , it simply means speedaf aren’t prioritizing that package and it’s just packed along others waiting to be updated on their website. When ever they are ready for it and they scan load it up for delivery , it updates on their website.

We should be angry at speedaf for that delay and not customs.

I highly doubt it works this way sir. Where did you get your data to back this assumption? Abi is it emotions over delayed packages that is getting the better of you? You know how many packages alone they have for one LGA in Lagos alone, talkless of the whole country? Abeg be calming down. .
"Whenever they are ready for it" like say dem sit for warehouse and then get up and say "ok let's work on these today" grin

Stop cap abeg.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Youngpo413:
please still on aliexpress,some earbuds and smartwatches cost like 0.92 dollars plus free shipping...are those ones real?

Lmao yes yes, e go too quality bro. Buy am and give us feedback plis grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Auskyd:

I highly doubt it works this way sir. Where did you get your data to back this assumption? Abi is it emotions over delayed packages that is getting the better of you? You know how many packages alone they have for one LGA in Lagos alone, talkless of the whole country? Abeg be calming down. .
"Whenever they are ready for it" like say dem sit for warehouse and then get up and say "ok let's work on these today" grin

Stop cap abeg.
i’m telling you something realistically and you are there assuming I’m capping. Don’t just think I’m assuming. Tomorrow sef I go dey speedaf office again sieve through some packages. Order an NG..R and NG..E item same day, watch their movement while in china and watch their movement after and when it gets to nigeria. NG..R will leave custom clearance two days or more before your NG..E leaves that same clearance they both entered same day.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
i’m telling you something realistically and you are there assuming I’m capping. Don’t just think I’m assuming. Tomorrow sef I go dey speedaf office again sieve through some packages. Order an NG..R and NG..E item same day, watch their movement while in china and watch their movement after and when it gets to nigeria. NG..R will leave custom clearance two days or more before your NG..E leaves that same clearance they both entered same day.

Hope you know a lot of factors come into play when sorting and handling of these things happen tho? Weight, destination, delivery types, etc all play a role in it. I doubt it's straight forward as you're making it sha, cos I doubt people will sir around in a private establishment and decide not to touch your goods on purpose. Oh well, wetin I Sabi
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
PubgAvicii:
Abeg make una answer my post please embarassed embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
eastern state is a case on it own, I think our Eastern brothers usually wait close to a month if not more than before receiving their package just be patient

Na waooo why is it like that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Hope you know a lot of factors come into play when sorting and handling of these things happen tho? Weight, destination, delivery types, etc all play a role in it. I doubt it's straight forward as you're making it sha, cos I doubt people will sir around in a private establishment and decide not to touch your goods on purpose. Oh well, wetin I Sabi
this sounds much better and calm and I appreciate that a lot, thanks for it. Let me show you a little break down of the final test I did before reaching this conclusion.

These are three different packages I ordered. Two are NG..E and one is NG..R.

The first picture is an NG..E package that was shipped on the 7th of July and arrived nigeria on the 11th of july , it’s been Stuck on clearance since then till now.

The second picture is an NG..E package that was shipped on the 8th of July and arrived Nigeria on the 13th of July. It’s been stuck on clearance since then till now..

The third picture (our priority package and chairman) is an NG..R package. It was shipped on 8th of July same day as the second package, it arrived Nigeria 13th of July, same day as the second package. It left custom clearance on the 15th of July , and I’ll be picking up this package tomorrow.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
this sounds much better and calm and I appreciate that a lot, thanks for it. Let me show you a little break down of the final test I did before reaching this conclusion.

The first picture is an NG..E package that was shipped on the 7th of July and arrived nigeria on the 11th of july , it’s been Stuck on clearance since then till now.

The second picture is an NG..E package that was shipped on the 8th of July and arrived Nigeria on the 13th of July. It’s been stuck on clearance since then till now..

The third picture (our priority package and chairman) is an NG..R package. It was shipped on 8th of July same day as the second package, it arrived Nigeria 13th of July, same day as the second package. It left custom clearance on the 15th of July , and I’ll be picking up this package tomorrow.
False. I have two packages all NG..R. One arrived custom on 07-07 still stock at custom clearance in progress, while the other arrived 07-09 and was cleared 07- 15. You can see there is something wrong here

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gjackzy:
False. I have two packages all NG..R. One arrived custom on 07-07 still stock at custom clearance in progress, while the other arrived 07-09 and was cleared 07- 15. You can see there is something wrong here
I get you. I’m not saying they prioritize due to Tracking number, but I’m saying if your order says stuck on clearance processing for more than two working days, it’s still at speedaf shipping warehouse and either hasn’t been brought out to be cleared and scanned yet. It’s an issue from speedaf and not custom.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
I get you. I’m not saying they prioritize due to Tracking number, but I’m saying if your order says stuck on clearance processing for more than two working days, it’s still at speedaf shipping warehouse and either hasn’t been brought out to be cleared and scanned yet. It’s an issue from speedaf and not custom.
I’ll contact them tomorrow to know what’s really going on
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gjackzy:
I’ll contact them tomorrow to know what’s really going on
we await an update. it’s really becoming frustrating.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:

Hmm I see your point now bro. I think it's an issue of shortage of manpower, not that they don't want to work. Cos most times, they deliberately understaff so as to cut costs, and work the ones there to death.

Make God do am make your own packages show jare.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Guys, this is my first time of seeing such tracking code. Is it legit?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Hmm I see your point now bro. I think it's an issue of shortage of manpower, not that they don't want to work. Cos most times, they deliberately understaff so as to cut costs, and work the ones there to death.

Make God do am make your own packages show jare.
thanks a lot bro. Your point makes a lot of sense too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
I have come to figure out something, if and when you see your speedaf item stuck at custom clearance , it doesn’t mean custom is holding or delaying your package , it simply means speedaf aren’t prioritizing that package and it’s just packed along others waiting to be updated on their website. When ever they are ready for it and they scan load it up for delivery , it updates on their website.

We should be angry at speedaf for that delay and not customs.

How sure are about these statements?
I asked because I ve an item which has been stuck in "customs clearance started" and when I contacted speedaf about it, they said they don't ve control over it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Superboss:

How sure are about these statements?
I asked because I ve an item which has been stuck in "customs clearance started" and when I contacted speedaf about it, they said they don't ve control over it.
which branch and where did you contact?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
which branch and where did you contact?

I contacted their customer care via Whatsapp and Facebook.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elantraceey(f): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Timekeeper452:

Your third package was just among the lucky ones. I have one NG....R that's been showing custom clearance since 13th. It's not really a yardstick. I'm still going to call them tomorrow sha because it's kinda urgent for me. Who get their number biko. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:47am On Jul 18, 2022
elantraceey:

Your third package was just among the lucky ones. I have one NG....R that's been showing custom clearance since 13th. It's not really a yardstick. I'm still going to call them tomorrow sha because it's kinda urgent for me. Who get their number biko. grin
Speedaf Contact No: +2348000707070
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elantraceey(f): 1:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Gjackzy:
+2348000707070

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.