Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447503 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2020
Carmal90:

Just sent day before yesterday...
So a long wait from you is required.

The guy own good sef.. See mine grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2020
lavenderjade:

The guy own good sef.. See mine grin
Lol
Mine used close to a month in this stage, almost a month after dispatched, still waiting.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smarthken(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2020
guy can i still import goods now from china and how can i handle it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:57pm On May 08, 2020
Carmal90:

Lol
Mine used close to a month in this stage, almost a month after dispatched, still waiting.
Was just about tellin him to start counting 30days o. He might be lucky though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:55pm On May 08, 2020
Lordsinger:
Goodmorning family...
I have been intending to do some major high appliance / equipments shopping such as atleast 2units of 10kg washing machines.
Now, the problem is that the products i have seen and wish to purchase has an MOQ above my purchase limit.
I tried chatting the seller on Alibaba app and he referred me to chat him up on wechat, which I dont feel exactly comfortable with because of fraud and dispute purposes.

It's my first time, I need guidance on how to purchase and ship my favs to my school post office (FUTO).
...jah bless...

Don't you think that this washing machine will be cheaper here in Nigeria especially when you factor in the shipping cost plus time it'll get here?

But if you really want to buy the type you see there, keep chatting different sellers. Alibaba hates to see buyers buying only a piece, even when they have boldly written MOQ as 1. It's funny when they ask you how many you are buying when they have MOQ as 1 and act surprised when you say one. The best way is to use a third party forwarder as they can charge you very high if you allow the seller to do the shipping. Eg one Alibaba seller charged me $269 for something that weighs 5kg.

As usual do your own research while looking for this freight forwarder agents.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2020
Carmal90:

Lol

Na since march 31st mine de show hand over to airline so o.... More dan a month already... Yet no dispatched
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
This one that the net is always drag-ging here, hope we're safe? grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2020
Cargo flights land almost everyday from Ethiopian to DHL to Egypt air and co I don’t what I don’t understand is if they don’t carry AliExpress packages or items are shipped on only passenger jets , and now the post office is saying they are opened on Twitter but people still aren’t getting their items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 7:37pm On May 08, 2020
I hate this country I swear
SpeedRacer:
Cargo flights land almost everyday from Ethiopian to DHL to Egypt air and co I don’t what I don’t understand is if they don’t carry AliExpress packages or items are shipped on only passenger jets , and now the post office is saying they are opened on Twitter but people still aren’t getting their items.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:47am On May 09, 2020
starprince71:
I hate this country I swear

See the useles nipost de sey we have resumed and na skeletal work dem de do... Dem go jus sit down fr office de gist

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:28am On May 09, 2020
General advice:
1. Don't shop for now, but if you must, just be ready to keep waiting until it's delivered or use DHL.
2. Don't stress yourself going to PO. If they have your package and have resumed, you'll be called for pick-up.
3. Monitor the buyer's protection period of your already shipped item; request for extension if necessary but once it has elapsed, just open dispute if it hasn't arrived destination country.
4. Follow your heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2020
monetizd:

Visit

www.spectranetnigeria.com.ng

When did spectranet change their website from www.spectranet.com.ng

I smell a rat, be careful guys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:28am On May 09, 2020
saint2ace:

When did spectranet change their website from www.spectranet.com.ng

I smell a rat, be careful guys

Even the attached picture has the real website grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:34am On May 09, 2020
mctfopt:

Hehehehe! Maybe his own is "annex" site!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HowGlorious: 10:33am On May 09, 2020
monetizd:

Visit

www.spectranetnigeria.com.ng
Not opening here.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2020
mctfopt:

My brother the thing weak me oh. Went through his profile and it has been from one blog site to another. Oh well time will tell
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Koladeisaac400: 11:25am On May 09, 2020
So I ordered something from AliExpress February it took so long I eventually gave up so I got a call from a post office saying my package had arrived only for me to ask where and they told me abeokuta another state completely I told the man that that's not where I wanted it cause it is in the wrong state he then said they will redirect it to me after the call I went to check my tracking and it showed in transit I got confused cause the man said it's in the post office and tracking is saying in transit so today I saw this trend and remembered the package �� so I checked and it's saying my package is in Nigeria since on the third of March and this is may I have no idea where the product is now or if it's even possible to still get it and why it was delivered and and didn't reflect when I tried tracking it I mean what am I supposed to do? Cause first impression matters I doubt I'll ever order from AliExpress again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ClickSis: 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
Hello guys,

Will items bought from AliExpress and shipped through DHL or EMS be delivered to my address in Lagos? If yes, will it be delayed like shipping through AliExpress?

I await your kind advice.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by starprince71: 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
When did the PO call you
Koladeisaac400:
So I ordered something from AliExpress February it took so long I eventually gave up so I got a call from a post office saying my package had arrived only for me to ask where and they told me abeokuta another state completely I told the man that that's not where I wanted it cause it is in the wrong state he then said they will redirect it to me after the call I went to check my tracking and it showed in transit I got confused cause the man said it's in the post office and tracking is saying in transit so today I saw this trend and remembered the package �� so I checked and it's saying my package is in Nigeria since on the third of March and this is may I have no idea where the product is now or if it's even possible to still get it and why it was delivered and and didn't reflect when I tried tracking it I mean what am I supposed to do? Cause first impression matters I doubt I'll ever order from AliExpress again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
ClickSis:
Hello guys,

Will items bought from AliExpress and shipped through DHL or EMS be delivered to my address in Lagos? If yes, will it be delayed like shipping through AliExpress?

I await your kind advice.

Thanks
Yes and No respectively
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slimfeez(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2020
For those of you that have ordered since, and your order is still showing in transit, and your buyer protection has expired, I will advise you open a dispute immediately. I did that few days ago and Aliexpress has refund my money. Once the pandemic has die down, we can kick start afresh. That's my cent though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikeade53(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2020
thormeydey:

Yes and No respectively

Why no, please? Explain more
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oxytocin712: 2:58pm On May 09, 2020
TomorrowToday:
Secondly, pls permit me to ask this here.

Has anyone here successfully ordered and received anything from Wish Online Shop (wish.com).

I saw a gadget selling at a very good price there with good reviews from US customers and I felt confident to order an item from the site.

On the payment page, after inputing my card details I was told, my account was placed on hold pending when my card details will be confirmed so as to protect my account from fraud. They asked I send a copy of my ID showing only my name and photo which I have and it's over 3 days now yet am still unable to pay with the card.

Pls if you have shopped on Wish, did you pass through this stage or how were you able to shop with your card?

Yes, they do that to verify cards, I read it on a website where someone was given out info on how to shop on wish.com. Presently, am expecting some items from them (first time shoper though).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 3:28pm On May 09, 2020
mikeade53:

Why no, please? Explain more
Cargo shipping company.... With ASS, goods are shipped using passenger flights hence it is the cheapest.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Engineersolutio: 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
Please i just need truth and nothing but the truth can someone that have used or know someone that have used Romoss power bank tell me the truth about the power bank, I need long lasting power bank, you can also suggest another one for me, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by suco01(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2020
Engineersolutio:
Please i just need truth and nothing but the truth can someone that have used or know someone that have used Romoss power bank tell me the truth about the power bank, I need long lasting power bank, you can also suggest another one for me, thanks.

From review, Romoss is the best power bank

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:08pm On May 09, 2020
Engineersolutio:
It's good for the money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by psucc(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2020
jboixxx:
Dispatched
Guy will you advice one to buy a 32" tv from AE or just buy it at home here?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikeade53(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
thormeydey:

Cargo shipping company.... With ASS, goods are shipped using passenger flights enhance it is the cheapest.

Lol I still don't understand you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.