Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills (370 Views)

FX Traders In The House / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / We Are Hiring. A Store Manager And Sales Girl With Computer Literate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills by Bosser: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2019
HIRING HAS STOPPED

Hello everyone

We are HIRING Forex traders or people with computer handling skills, who are ready to make a living by trading our live funded accounts for us.

We will be you giving you live Funded accounts (10k USD minimum) and our Trading Strategy for free, without any payment or deposit from you.

Requirements:

1) Must know how to use Mt4
2) Must have a pc
3) Must have access to internet
4) Must be disciplined and dedicated
5) Know correct placement of Stop-loss and pending orders on Mt4

NOTE: If you do not know how to use Mt4, we'll teach you how to.

We are a company and we are hiring as many people who fulfill the requirements above.

If you are interested in the above, contact us using the links below to discuss further about application process and Salary:

NOTE : when contacting us, use the sentence below as the subject or as the first sentence if using social platform to contact us.

"Traders Recruitment"

Happy Trading�

HIRING HAS STOPPED
Re: Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills by Bosser: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hiring process is still in progress
Re: Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bosser:
Hiring process is still in progress
I ve interest and I ve sent a mail
Re: Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills by fennels007(m): 1:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Am interested
Re: Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills by THeCvExpert: 3:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Working At Unilever Agbara / Hiring Nationwide! Rare Opportunity for Solid Sales People. N500k/m potential! / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.