Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US (26547 Views)

Recent Photos Of Tanya Okpala By Governor Soludo / Anambra Government Rescues US-Based Tennis Champion, Tania Okpala / Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by nwakibie3(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Olumiye is Hausa? Go back to nursery school

always know sarcasm when you see one

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Timmypromise(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
permit:
No, one tribe is leading here cheesy grin grin I guess that's why they're yarning for NCAN.... Abegg wetin we do all these bet people for nairaland undecided undecided

What of the third
Tribe
undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by tallskinnyperv(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jubilancy:
There is something about basket ball players height that'a makes them look so hot for me though
I play basketball as a pastime wen an not working...follow me back

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Igbo amaka grin
Cc immhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by GoodFaith: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Two of the boys attended great school Yale and Stanford

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by permit(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

What of the third
Tribe
undecided kiss
the two champ's are from one tribe while the third is fulani undecided undecided
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by TreasureJunky: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who are you far ahead of? Almajiri, onye ugwu
Benekruku:

They call us Aboki but we far ahead of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by itsme01: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

No dey decieve yourself. Its just recently he learnt english sef. All he spoke was Greek. Dey there. He identifies as Greek and is as Nigerian as Olives. Make una no go create una own heroes

your post smell of low self esteem mixed with abit of envy and inferiority complex... Ganni adetokunbo is of nigeria origin, and according to Nigerian constituition or International Imigration Laws, If any of his grandparent were indigent to any Nigerian commuinity on or before october first 1960 then he is a bonafide Nigerian not to talk of a dude whose dad is yoruba and mum is igbo... so keep your ignorant post to your peers

6 Likes

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by shine12: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

No dey decieve yourself. Its just recently he learnt english sef. All he spoke was Greek. Dey there. He identifies as Greek and is as Nigerian as Olives. Make una no go create una own heroes

Thank you O.Nigeria can claim.Talent dey na another country develop for you.Nigerians will come and be claiming
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Grupo:
2 Igbos and 1 Afonja, No Fulani Herdsmen.

Federal Character not fully implemented!

They'll come for you. U know them. E- warriors
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Jaqenhghar: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
itsme01:

your post smell of low self esteem mixed with abit of envy and inferiority complex... Ganni adetokunbo is of nigeria origin, and according to Nigerian constituition or International Imigration Laws, If any of his grandparent were indigent to any Nigerian commuinity on or before october first 1960 then he is a bonafide Nigerian... so keep your ignorant post to your peers
Oya go force am to come back na. Ignoramus. Im sure when his father and mother left that shithole people like you labelled them the same inferiority complex scorning them for looking for greener pastures. What I find interesting is a Nigerian talking about law. The irony.

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by dallyemmy: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Basket ball capability theft?
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Jubilancy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=GBOKASINCHA post=79689304] yeah but las las na we short naija guys go still nak you embarassed[/quopte]
When the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable so no big deal

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Jaqenhghar: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
shine12:

Thank you O.Nigeria can claim.Talent dey na another country develop for you.Nigerians will come and be claiming
The annoying thing is they never develop anything. Just destroy. The shamelesness amazes me

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by itsme01: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Oya go force am to come back na. Ignoramus. Im sure when his father and mother left that shithole people like you labelled them the same inferiority complex scorning them for looking for greener pastures. What I find interesting is a Nigerian talking about law. The irony.

lol you think you are harming me calling your own country shiiithole without having another passport or atleast residency permit.... keep calling yourself whatever you like jare, Ghanaian and Beninese are now treating you how you treat yourself

2 Likes

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Organs(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
osuofia2:
YOU NO GO FIT SEE ABOKI FOR THIS KIND NEWS NA ONLY TO BOMB AND CAUSE BANDITRY

Aboki are not into travelling at all cost and living elsewhere but Nigeria. Also, the North was the safest place in Nigeria before the insurgency. Finally, your whole lot are there making a living for themselves and all because the Northerners are accommodating. You cannot see same in your land. You are so tribalistic and you don't allow others to excel and do business in your area. How many non Ibos are in Onitsha main market or Ariaria?
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by fortunechy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Igbo Amaka...... ndi Igbo everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by davidque007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Timmypromise:
WA---BIA

Me I don't like basketball
undecided undecided undecided
Who cares
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Omoslim26: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Igbo Amaka, Nigeria Amaka na dis kind news wey we need no b Chukwudi carries cocaine, Adebayo sentenced for internet fraud or Babangida bombs himself nd killed others God help Nija

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Jaqenhghar: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
itsme01:

lol you think you are harming me calling your own country shiiithole without having another passport or atleast residency permit.... keep calling yourself whatever you like jare, Ghanaian and Beninese are now treating you how you treat yourself
Even if I call that dump Dubai it wont change the fact that its a shithole. Perhaps the mightiest shithole of the 21st century. A sorry ass excuse of a country. Whats my business with the Ghanaians and the Togolese. I dont live there, never been there. Na where I know I dey talk. Keep deflecting.

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by chiedu7: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
fortunechy:
Igbo Amaka...... ndi Igbo everywhere
yes oh!

permit:
the two champ's are from one tribe while the third is fulani undecided undecided
2 are Igbo we know.

the 3rd one cannot be Fulani, its a basketball throwing competition not a Machete throwing competition.

TreasureJunky:
Who are you far ahead of? Almajiri, onye ugwu

Bros we are all scared of their insatiable thirst for blood & violence.

Organs:

Aboki are not into travelling at all cost and living elsewhere but Nigeria. Also, the North was the safest place in Nigeria before the insurgency. Finally, your whole lot are there making a living for themselves and all because the Northerners are accommodating. You cannot see same in your land. You are so tribalistic and you don't allow others to excel and do business in your area. How many non Ibos are in Onitsha main market or Ariaria?

The North has always been violent, killing at the drop of a hat.

The South reasons with their head, the North reasons with weapons.

The North feeds off the Souths

1) Oil revenue handouts.
2) cheap well educated labour supplied under the guise of NYSC.
3) receipt of VAT generated in the South.

Please tell us what the South gains from the North, apart from violence & bloodshed?
Dont mention food as we buy ,its not Free.

The Labour,Oil & VAT is all shared to you FREELY!

kingemzy5:
Hausa Amaka...... Chuma okeke Mohammed, Chikezie Abubakar and Olumiye Hazizat.
Making us proud tongue

It's a game of basketball not beheading.

Benekruku:

They call us Aboki but we far ahead of them.

Yes in violence & bloodshed , also poverty !

Chukwurah003:

Olumiye is Hausa? Go back to nursery school

Olaiya26:
Hausa Amaka...... Chuma okeke Mohammed, Chikezie Abubakar and Olumiye Hazizat.
Making us proud
grin
Didirin

No mind the attachee people.

The sooner we leave them,the better.

veesion:
FULANI AMAKA grin shocked kiss grin

Its BasketBALL not BasketBOMB!

Na for the latter the Fulani go excel.

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by saajus: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
People are complaining why Northerners are not featuring in this kind of news. Most Northerners don't travel. They are content with little. Contentment is good but sometimes it's good to be thirsty.

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by greypencils: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Go twitter, the guy put both Nigerian and Greece there. Check out his MVP acceptance speech, he thanked his brothers and cousins in Nigeria and Greece

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Csami(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jubilancy:
There is something about basket ball players height that'a makes them look so hot for me though

Steph Curry ain't got no height but i could be gay for him. Dude so fine

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Timmypromise:
WA---BIA

YOU ARE NOT NICE OO.WHERE IS ZO?
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Jaqenhghar: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
greypencils:
Go twitter, the guy put both Nigerian and Greece there. Check out his MVP acceptance speech, he thanked his brothers and cousins in Nigeria and Greece
Of course there will be those freeloading cousins who will suddenly remember him now that he is famous. Im sure they have already pitched to him how he can come and invest money In the shithole through them. Probably ask him to build house or open club ( the usual nigger pitches)

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Langa09: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Timmypromise:
WA---BIA

Guess u are myopic person then
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by poweredcom(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
chiedu7:

yes oh!

2 are Igbo we know.

the 3rd one cannot be Fulani, its a basketball throwing competition not a Machete throwing competition.

Bros we are all scared of their insatiable thirst for blood & violence.

The North has always been violent, killing at the drop of a hat.

The South reasons with their head, the North reasons with weapons.

The North feeds off the Souths

1) Oil revenue handouts.
2) cheap well educated labour supplied under the guise of NYSC.
3) receipt of VAT generated in the South.

Please tell us what the South gains from the North, apart from violence & bloodshed?
Dont mention food as we buy ,its not Free.

The Labour,Oil & VAT is all shared to you FREELY!

It's a game of basketball not beheading.

Yes in violence & bloodshed , also poverty !

No mind the attachee people.

The sooner we leave them,the better.

Its BasketBALL not BasketBOMB!

Na for the latter the Fulani go excel.

Talk is cheap only to come o line and post hate against the north

You guys have lost ur mind

The good you east comes mostly from the north if you don't know and take it or leave it

We need each other in this nation

Stop being a tribalist
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by saajus: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
The fighting Spirit you got was giving by Nigeria.

The annoying thing is they never develop anything. Just destroy. The shamelesness amazes me[/quote]
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Menance: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Igbos and talents eh.
God sat,kept a chilled wine and washed his hands when he was creating the Igbo tribe. Wow

1 Like

Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by Myself2(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
demoBaba:

Stop smoking pls

And he's even smoking ng contaminated weed
Re: Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US by basty: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jubilancy:

Developing hot pant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: International Friendly - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Russia 2018 Quarter Final: Amazing Facts You Should See / Eberechi Eze Signs 5-Year Deal With Crystal Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.