Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them (38668 Views)

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ] / Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by NigerianMan: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by skukimania(f): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:

The first picture is that of the lookalike.

One distinguishing feature is that he does not look as lean as Messi in the second picture

Haaaa! shocked That's the lookalike? I thought Messi added some weight in that other picture. I didn't even know they are two different people.
If not for this post ; if I see this guy now, I will think I have seen Messi oh!

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by derahhh(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
skukimania:
Where is the lookalike's picture now?

He is the first picture above

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
cool

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Topmaike007(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
nrexzy:
When a HE-Goat pretends to be a GOAT just for pussy...
Things fall apart

Buh las las Messi mama need answer questions ooo
lolz
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
At the end, they have something in common. Both are players, one dribble ball to goal post the other dribble women to his bed.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by clive2u(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
I can only imagine wat i'd do if i look like CR7

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by goodman5(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bro enjoy the fame while it last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by deltateam: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Someone needs to start talking!

What a striking resemblance. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by sabrohmp: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=reportminds post=79683985]Reza Parastesh, who is known as the Iranian Messi, moved to deny the allegations made in Spanish publication Marca and on social media.

In a video post on Instagram, Parastesh said: 'Hi friends, a piece of false news about me is trending on social media with regards to me sleeping with 23 women because they thought I was Lionel Messi. Please do not play with people's reputation and credibility.

We are all aware of the fact that if it actually happened to anyone, there would be some complaints and it would lead to my prosecution. That would be a disaster and a calamity of international proportion. If this news was true, I would be in jail right now.'

'Do not believe it, it is not true. I am going to do everything to fight this legally and make sure my name is cleared.'

Parastesh, 26, was informed of the allegations earlier this week and he has been trying to clear his name.

He added that the experience has been made worse because of how quickly the spread.

'The news is spreading in the Muslim countries and it has been a disaster,' he said. 'I was severely harassed because it released the whole world on me. My family also harassed me, but the people's attack was more influential.'

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/meet-messi-look-alike-who-deceived.html?m=1

[/quote

those ladies are mad, Messi has tattoo and the other one has no tattoo, how will someone say he can't identify Messi and his lookalike.
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by skukimania(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
derahhh:

He is the first picture above

Yeah, I have been told oh. I didn't know the pictures are of two different people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by mimee9(f): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
which one is the real messi now? so much resemblance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Estellie: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin grin
skukimania:
Where is the lookalike's picture now?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by NotFarFrom: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2019
nrexzy:
When a HE-Goat pretends to be a GOAT just for pussy...
Things fall apart

Buh las las Messi mama need answer questions ooo
grin grin grin grin grin You get Mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka / Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) / Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.