Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (61912 Views)

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists / Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Flyingngel(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
RolexOfGeneva post:

A governor establishing a pencil company is far better than another that has established nothing. Do u know that that company can make billions of Naira every month?

Hahahaha, guy na waooo. If my memory will not fail me, in the second republic, Governors established industries that bring not only employment but other subsidiary companies. Example in some state governors put up breweries, tiles, plastics, battery, paint, etc.
You can't compare pencil company with the companies mention above interms of number of employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Flyingngel:
RolexOfGeneva post:

A governor establishing a pencil company is far better than another that has established nothing. Do u know that that company can make billions of Naira every month?

Don't let the low cost of a pencil decive u. That is a million dollar company with the capacity of employing over a thousand.
And if I may ask, do u know that Nigeria spends over a billion dollars each year to import pencils and toothpick and there is only one pencil and toothpick factory in Nigeria?

Hahahaha, guy na waooo. If my memory will not fail me, in the second republic, Governors established industries that bring not only employment but other subsidiary companies. Example in some state governors put up breweries, tiles, plastics, battery, paint, etc.
You can't compare pencil company with the companies mention above interms of number of employment.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Flyingngel:
RolexOfGeneva post:

Don't let the low cost of a pencil decive u. That is a million dollar company with the capacity of employing over a thousand.
And if I may ask, do u know that Nigeria spends over a billion dollars each year to import pencils and toothpick and there is only one pencil and toothpick factory in Nigeria?

Don't let the low cost of a pencil decive u. That is a million dollar company with the capacity of employing over a thousand people.
And if I may ask, do u know that Nigeria spends over a billion dollars each year to import pencils and toothpick from china and there is only one pencil and toothpick factory in Nigeria located in Akwa Ibom.
If we Nigerians can start consuming only the goods we produce, believe me, our economy will improve immensely by the next few years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by mofedamijo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

We'll keep waiting for a war before buying equipment. Stupidity

buying equipment when the masses are hungry, even the present equipment are not maintained, soldiers have not been paid regularly.......workers are not been paid, the government has been borrowing, the economy in shambles, unemployment on a very high rate and you want to purchase equipment....arrogant foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by dona4real(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
like seriously?jbblues24:

Well, if they commercialize the flying brooms, it can help transit in a place like Lagos...

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
shogsman:

You're the ignorant one here if you're calling a $260m RQ-4A Global Hawk BAMS-D surveillance drone casual,only 42 unit of that drone was produced,the US now has 37 units remaining.do your findings and quote me.
you can easily shootdown a drone even if it was stealth ,its not a fighter jet. And the reason why drones are hyped or expensive is not only by how much it can evade detection, but the quality of the picture and video resolution, how long it can stay in the air and the range it can fly.

US drones and weapons are manufactured in america with very high wages for workers and better standards, which contributes to their overrall high selling costs.

cc:TS.RC
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by booksrite001: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2019
mofedamijo:
buying equipment when the masses are hungry, even the present equipment are not maintained, soldiers have not been paid regularly.......workers are not been paid, the government has been borrowing, the economy in shambles, unemployment on a very high rate and you want to purchase equipment....arrogant foolishness.

cheesy
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by compton11(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Henry240:

You're very ignorant.

Military equipment produced in Nigeria.

What have you contributed?
which motherfucking military equipment is produced in Nigeria?
they are just assemble it,they can't produce engine that make it work.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by tck2000(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
wow
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by thundafire: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Youths in Nigeria are busy joining cults
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by kutashi: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Flyingngel:
In Nigeria we are establishing pencil company in this 21st century and you will see able bodied men and women with thinking faculties rolling out drums and travel long distances to stay under a scorching sun to celebrate.
To add insult to injury a certain political party is rooting for RUGA for herdmen neglecting global best practise which is Ranching while other climes are either improving technologically, agriculture wise with improved seedlings but here we move 10 steps forward and 50 steps backward.
God help us.
I hope u are happy seeing over 200 mumus liking your post! It shows you got company in your daft analysis! Unfortunately, people like you may contest and still win and that's how we got Jonathan in Nigeria, Brazil got Bonasaro and United states got Trump in their mighty America!

Reason along if your brain is still perfectly working:

1. Was there any pencil company before? People were allocated millions of Dollar to import Pencil!
The 'mumus in perpetuity' like you will still blame government!

2. When last have read about happenings in agriculture in Nigeria? So, with little progress in agriculture in NIGERIA, you didn't know they are using improved seedlings? You are like one idiot in Canada that received palliatives of over N500K from their government and he said "his dumping Nigeria as country"! So if Nigeria started giving N1 million he will dump Canada too? Lost of priority!

3. Help your life by venturing into Agricultural business and stop displaying mumu in pertuity attitude online. Be useful and be of sound mind!
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Flyingngel(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
kutashi post:

I hope u are happy seeing over 200 mumus liking your post! It shows you got company in your daft analysis! Unfortunately, people like you may contest and still win and that's how we got Jonathan in Nigeria, Brazil got Bonasaro and United states got Trump in their mighty America!

1. Was there any pencil company before? People were allocated millions of Dollar to import Pencil!

2. When last have read about happenings in agriculture in Nigeria? So, with little progress in agriculture in NIGERIA, you didn't know they are using improved seedlings? You are like one idiot in Canada that received palliatives of over N500K from their government and he said "his dumping Nigeria as country"! So if Nigeria started giving N1 million he will dump Canada too? Lost of priority!

3. Help your life by venturing into Agricultural business and stop displaying mumu in pertuity attitude online. Be useful and be of sound mind!

You are very STUPID.
In what I wrote was there anywhere I said it is bad to establish a pencil company or rather people shld not roll their drums and celebrate because it something that other nations have in place a longtime ago.
What is my concern with Jonathan or Buhari?
Have you seen in that my post mentioning any of them.
Continue celebrating nonsense.
I wonder if we were to put in place a large manufacturing companies how you will behave.
May be you are one of our yam eater.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by kutashi: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
You sound more like goat than yam eater!
It seems you are confused and lost in the balance because its obvious you are not exactly sure of your direction. I pray you quickly notice this before you completely lost.

I'm very sure, there are your mate that are progressing than you, despite your hard work and good effort as well as your stupidity cum 'mumuness' in some instances but does deter you from celebrating your success achieved irrespective of the gap between you and your progressed mate? Calm your craze and honestly answer my question!

Rome was not build in a day! You've displayed a great inability in managing hot situation in very volatile enviroment and you're talking of running large manufacturing company! I wrote a reply of less than 250 words and you started hitting the air and went blind but you can write how a nation has developed and developed not! A person that can not handle content of less than 250 words is talking of manufacturing coy (I guess that's where you work grin)

What a pity! I pointed what has been done in Agriculture, you went mute! Just shut up forever!

By the way, who mentioned Buhari? Read and Read again! May be sense will approach you and have a deep understading of why Jonathan name was mentioned!

Finally, you are fool I think you are! Stay Safe!

Flyingngel:
kutashi post:

You are very STUPID.
In what I wrote was there anywhere I said it is bad to establish a pencil company or rather people shld not roll their drums and celebrate because it something that other nations have in place a longtime ago.
What is my concern with Jonathan or Buhari?
Have you seen in that my post mentioning any of them.
Continue celebrating nonsense.
I wonder if we were to put in place a large manufacturing companies how you will behave.
May be you are one of our yam eater.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Flyingngel(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
kutashi post:

It seems you are confused and lost in the balance because its obvious you are not exactly sure of your direction. I pray you quickly notice this before you completely lost.

I'm very sure, there are your mate that are progressing than you, despite your hard work and good effort as well as your stupidity cum 'mumuness' in some instances but does deter you from celebrating your success achieved irrespective of the gap between you and your progressed mate? Calm your craze and honestly answer my question!

Rome was not build in a day! You've displayed a great inability in managing hot situation in very volatile enviroment and you're talking of running large manufacturing company! I wrote a reply of less than 250 words and you started hitting the air and went blind but you can write how a nation has developed and developed not! A person that can not handle content of less than 250 words is talking of manufacturing coy (I guess that's where you work grin)

What a pity! I pointed what has been done in Agriculture, you went mute! Just shut up forever!

By the way, who mentioned Buhari? Read and Read again! May be sense will approach you and have a deep understading of why Jonathan name was mentioned!

I can see insult is like air to you thus you can't do without.
Continue with your Stupidity; it is in you.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by kutashi: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin No no no! I am sorry if I had offended in any way! just responding to your post

Flyingngel:
kutashi post:

I can see insult is like air to you thus you can't do without.
Continue with your Stupidity; it is in you.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by KingAzubuike(f): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2020

Defence equipment manufactured in Nigeria
Know the difference between manufacturing and assembling.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by KingAzubuike(f): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wayne4uall:

NIGERIANS CAN PRODUCE MORE THAN THAT BUT THE ONLY PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING IN THIS COUNTRY IS BAD LEADERS... GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS ME AMEN
Lol , travel out and see super brains in tech. Stop hyping yourself. We don't have the brains here.

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by KingAzubuike(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
resosdigital:

See your life, so Nigeria now has swat?

Be stealing images up and down okay
grin
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by KingAzubuike(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
King44:
were the parts that make up those vehicles fabricated in Nigeria?
They simply don't know the difference between assembling and production. Anybody can assemble , even primary school kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.