Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (61640 Views)

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists / Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:
MFM prayers will take care of this type
Every territorial bird projected against my destiny,what are you waiting for?

Die by � � �

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by HeyCorleone(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
simplesearch:

Why do you ascribe different creator to the black and white people? there are no two God that gives life, it's one God over all. African leader's show of apathy to real and genuine change is the bane of our collective growth & development. our mindset must change if we are to move forward, God has given us all the resources we require to prosper and move the continent forward, if we chose not to utilize them it's not God's fault.

I only meant that figuratively, my man.

I do not, in anyway, mean to disrespect God. But sometimes I just can't wonder why blacks are like this. And it's not only in Africa, but the world over. It's crazy.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Earlystar698(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
youghs:

Inferiority complex will kill u one day jst wait for it it's a matter of time...When the airforce unveiled gulma nd tsaigumi drones despite the little revenue we have where were u..
go get life I no your a bubu ass licker
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Wayne4uall(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Flyingngel:
In Nigeria we are establishing pencil company in this 21st century and you will see able bodied men and women with thinking faculties rolling out drums and travel long distances to stay under a scorching sun to celebrate.
To add insult to injury a certain political party is rooting for RUGA for herdmen neglecting global best practise which is Ranching while other climes are either improving technologically, agriculture wise with improved seedlings but here we move 10 steps forward and 50 steps backward.
God help us.

NIGERIANS CAN PRODUCE MORE THAN THAT BUT THE ONLY PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING IN THIS COUNTRY IS BAD LEADERS... GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS ME AMEN
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Sarah20A(f): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:
catch fire

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by TSRC: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
ultron12345:
All hail Russia.

These are effective equipment, unlike the CNN, propaganda hyped American trash. I'm still trying to come to terms with how a $220M American drone which is promoted as the most advanced in the world, was spotted and shot down by outdated Iranian equipment.
So the russian drone cannot be shut down?
There is nothing difficult about shooting down a drone.
It is not a fighter jet.

And the reason why drones are hyped or expensive is not only by how much it can evade detection, but the quality of the picture and video resolution, how long it can stay in the air and the range it can fly.

You can accuse the united states of overpricing, but their quality is unmatched.

It is just like apple products. It is ridiculously overrpriced, but their quality is not in doubt.

And unlike apple, US drones and weapons are manufactured in america with very high wages for workers and better standards, which contributes to their overrall high selling costs.

3 Likes

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by TSRC: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
ochiosa:
Majority of their people are in dare need of basic things of life and they are there producing military hardware. A very large area of Russia have no water, no light no health care. Like Russia like China deceiving their people upandan.
China is even smarter.
Almost every part of china is.developed. They know they can't win militarily for now, so they take it to the economy where they have a fighting chance.
Entrenching themselves in the american economic infrastructure.
And that is why the US govt considers china their greatest foe in the 21st century.

Russia is just a paper tiger. They forgot that you need money and a good economy to become the best.

4 Likes

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by AngelicBeing: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:
Fall down and die, die, die, die by fire and thunder grin

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by resosdigital(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Henry240:

You're very ignorant.

Military equipment produced in Nigeria.

What have you contributed?
See your life, so Nigeria now has swat?

Be stealing images up and down okay
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Enskynelson(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fear those who display their war inventions like this. But dread those who don't display theirs. You may be surprised at what they have. The weapons in display is less dangerous that those they have hidden in their armoury.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by TemmyT002(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Niceeee
I wish Tom Clancy and Robert Ludlum were alive to see this. They would write an action story on it.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by akiOYIBO: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
mofedamijo:
thr question is how many countries in Africa will have such, we are not expecting a war, why should we waste money on such, some European countries too will never get there soon, the peoples welfare is more important, countries like iceland, norway, albania, Czech, and the rest don't have time for such, leave it to those who are expecting someone to blow them up, ordinary aircraft wey naija go buy, na una go still complain.
War with who?
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by alexola20(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by sulasa07(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:
Fire!!!

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by superstar1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Flyingngel:
In Nigeria we are establishing pencil company in this 21st century and you will see able bodied men and women with thinking faculties rolling out drums and travel long distances to stay under a scorching sun to celebrate.
To add insult to injury a certain political party is rooting for RUGA for herdmen neglecting global best practise which is Ranching while other climes are either improving technologically, agriculture wise with improved seedlings but here we move 10 steps forward and 50 steps backward.
God help us.

Where is the money "Our Hero" released for Ranching?
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by mashad(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
If this is for intelligence/stealth purpose, Why is it been publicized
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Justiceleague1: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
ritababe:

what do you gain by being a tribalist?

Come on baby,I see you fall in love with my madness...how now you wanna force Moi to be normal,huh?

grin
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by KaptainAfrika: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
In other climes, they know where and when not to play politics with National Development.

Flyingngel:
God help us.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Henry240:

You're very ignorant.

Thanks for this.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by shogsman(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Danwakae:

Hope your problem is not ignorant ??

USA doesn't expose their invention, the ones brought down by iranian guards was a casual drone...USA still remain the world power because most countries best are part of their system... Rusians, Chinese, Israelis, Japanese....Nigerians, Ghanaians...are all part of their technology team, they are using the world best to rule the world....go make your findings and thank me later.

You're the ignorant one here if you're calling a $260m RQ-4A Global Hawk BAMS-D surveillance drone casual,only 42 unit of that drone was produced,the US now has 37 units remaining.do your findings and quote me.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by yarimo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
post=79693325:
Russia Technology is in a world of it's own.

Give it up for Putin : The most powerful man in the world!

Yeeeeessssss ooooooo our Oga! cheesy

Some people don dey get headache already seeing your powerful comment o! cheesy grin

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by baratech: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Henry240:

You're very ignorant.

Can these things survive in battle?

Let's say no to mediocrity.... And give our soldiers better
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by baratech: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:

Lolzzz

Catch fire now! Somersault and die! Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Dredgemaster(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Henry240:

You're very ignorant.

. Produced or assembled?
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by tyup(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:

LOL... I laughed out loud in class until my lecturer seized my phone... Had to beg sootey bfr he gimme back this evening

See wetin u cause nw embarassed

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by shogsman(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
baratech:

Can these things survive in battle?

Let's say no to mediocrity.... And give our soldiers better

At the same time let's not be quick to paint the country black at every given opportunity,and those things as you called it can significantly contribute in a battle.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by bizhop01: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Drone is illegal in Nigeria, over 95% Nigeria population don't even know what is drone.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Bahamas95(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Flyingngel:
God help us.

Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by bluefilm: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mankind!

Truly, not all men are created equal.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
ochiosa:
Majority of their people are in dare need of basic things of life and they are there producing military hardware. A very large area of Russia have no water, no light no health care. Like Russia like China deceiving their people upandan.
Same with USA. Flint in Michigan has no portable water. Homeless people yapa for LA. All warmongers are the same.
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by frowland(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
[s]
Flyingngel:
God help us.
[/s]
Re: VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds by joetem(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:

Oya...die! die!! die, die die die die oooooooo, in Jesus name we have prayed!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.