Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Addicted To You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Addicted To You (421 Views)

Addicted To You - Chapter 1 / My True Confession Been A Man Addicted To Masturbation / Addicted To S*X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addicted To You by Sezioha(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
I’m walking along a narrow road, with bushes by each side. It’s a lonely road and I am on my way to the village stream. It’s almost dawn.

I am walking alone, peaceful, carefree, with the clay pot balanced perfectly on my head as I fling my right hand to and fro like a pendulum.

Suddenly, my hand got caught by a weed growing beside the road. A bit of my flesh is slightly torn. It stings a little and I see few drops of blood. I hiss, wipe my hand on my wrapper and continue on my way.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/26/addicted-to-you/

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Read Sigmund Brouwer's Book: The Orphan King / Urgent Vacancies / How Best Can I Show My Writing Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.