Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Omotola Jalade Celebrates Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Graduates With Two Deg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Celebrates Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Graduates With Two Deg (786 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Celebrates Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Graduates With Two Deg by Ronky001(f): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Nollywood star, Omotola Jalade is indeed the happiest woman on earth as her second daughter, Meraiah Ekehinde graduates with two degrees.

The happy mother took to her Instagram page to congratulate her daughter for acquiring the degrees, Associate of Art in Merchandise Product Development and A Bachelors of Science in Business Management, both by the age of 19.

Sadly, Omotola and her hubby Capt. Matteaw Ekehinde couldn’t make the trip to Los Angeles, saying they were represented by her last child, Michael Ekehinde.

She wrote;

It’s Raining of blessings!!!
I have seen the lord’s goodness…please join me as I celebrate. My Twinny just Graduated!!!. 2 Degrees ! Associate of Art in Merchandise Product Development and A Bachelors of Science in Business Management. Both by the age of 19 !!! #Capt who was scheduled to be with her couldn’t make it as his simulator dragged and he was stuck in SA.
However, the family was Ably represented by @michael_ekeindeand our loving friends. Thank you Irene, Clotilde, Everyone and Congrats Mimi… I cant wait to see where Next your journey takes you. Love you loads

https://gisthubnaija.com/omotola-jalade-celebrates-second-daughter-meraiah-as-she-graduates-with-two-degrees/

Re: Omotola Jalade Celebrates Second Daughter, Meraiah As She Graduates With Two Deg by rottennaija(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Not like she got better than most Nigerians, just the privilege of being opportune to come from a wealthy home.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Keeps Her Look Sleek As She Makes A Quick Exit From The Studio / Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice / Popular Actor, Funsho Adeolu Signs Endorsement Deal With Bstan Homes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.