Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Protect Your Precious Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Protect Your Precious Life (230 Views)

Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Precious Life by romanusgab(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
I am so worried at the rate of suicide rate going on in the recent time in our dear country .
Please if you are reading this and you are touched and can identify any one of any age range that is totally unhappy with life, encourage him/ her to call 08034560727.

Back to my point ; suicide can be avoided that is my ministry and NGO and I have saved souls you cannot believe the caliber.

Couple can have problems and one partner will conclude to end life. Frustration in the society can provoke on to end life.
Broken relationship has its devastating role.
Students do end life for one reason or the other.

The list is endless , we have a proven solution to such for such individuals. Send HELP ME NOW in SMS .

Please share this good message and save a soul today

(1) (Reply)

Wazifa To Settle Abroad With Family / The Modern Father: Establishing Work-life Balance For Men / Astrological Remedies For Menstrual Irregularities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.