Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds (3111 Views)

Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / Man Set On Fire By Parents For Marrying A Woman Against Their Wish - Video / Should The Man Pay It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Pascopele: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
A sex tape and several failed marriages & she still did not consent to being made public, d world was convinced Kanye West had lost his mind when he decided to marry Kim. They made jokes about him making a song about gold diggers and marrying one. The world was convinced that the union would not last after all to them Kim was just a gold digger and a LovePeddler without brains. Now it's 4 kids later, after Kanye's depression, after Kanye's many failed business venture, after Kanye had declared bankruptcy and Kim is still around. Kim is still is still Kanye's pillar and Kanye has never been crazier about Kim.

My bro, the world will always have something to say about your partner - they will call her a LovePeddler because she has done the same thing men do everyday, with many sexual partners. They will call her a gold digger because she chooses to be compensated for her time. Some will even tell you about her one night stands, they will even know her favourite positions and will tell you about that. However, if you ask me, your woman is yours. She is a reflection of you.
It is your duty to protect her honour. It is your duty to not to gossip about her with those people but fight for her to be respected and never stop loving her because of other people's opinions her.

BE THE MAN AND PROTECT YOUR WOMAN AGAINST ALL ODDS

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
You can package this hoe however you decide, but the fact remains that Kanye married and had 4 kids with a neighborhood slut (that dozens of other yeyebrities sampled and flipped like a pancake)....and this, NOBODY CAN CHANGE. Just because this deluded man decided to become "captain save a hoe" doesn't change the damn facts at hand.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by ImaIma1(f): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
A man should always protect his woman...agreed.

But it doesn't mean that women should live their lives recklessly relying on the fact that one guy will someday end up "owning their bullshit" and dealing with the consequences of their recklessness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dude, your comparison is not it at all, you are stylishly telling whòrès that their knight in shining armour is around the corner so they should continue hoeing cos it doesn't matter, I get your message but your example is a bad one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Her first child is only 6. Not a very good example to describe a successful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by lilmax(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
A hoe is a reflection of me? I be hoe? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pascopele:
A sex tape and several failed marriages & she still did not consent to being made public, d world was convinced Kanye West had lost his mind when he decided to marry Kim. They made jokes about him making a song about gold diggers and marrying one. The world was convinced that the union would not last after all to them Kim was just a gold digger and a LovePeddler without brains. Now it's 4 kids later, after Kanye's depression, after Kanye's many failed business venture, after Kanye had declared bankruptcy and Kim is still around. Kim is still is still Kanye's pillar and Kanye has never been crazier about Kim.

My bro, the world will always have something to say about your partner - they will call her a LovePeddler because she has done the same thing men do everyday, with many sexual partners. They will call her a gold digger because she chooses to be compensated for her time. Some will even tell you about her one night stands, they will even know her favourite positions and will tell you about that. However, if you ask me, your woman is yours. She is a reflection of you.
It is your duty to protect her honour. It is your duty to not to gossip about her with those people but fight for her to be respected and never stop loving her because of other people's opinions her.

I agree 100% with you.

Kanye knew who Kim was and is fantastic with it.

EOD.

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by liberalchick(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
lol you are not consistent at all. So you don’t have any moral instructions for Kim? All of a sudden you are okay with people’s choices? Because of you there’s a 20 page thread and counting of people losing their minds because you insist that your way is the right way for women. Why is kim different?

bukatyne:

I agree 100% with you.

Kanye knew who Kim was and is fantastic with it.

EOD.

10 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Biglittlelois(f): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
liberalchick:

lol you are not consistent at all. So you don’t have any moral instructions for Kim? All of a sudden you are okay with people’s choices? Because of you there’s a 20 page thread and counting of people losing their minds because you insist that your way is the right way for women. Why is kim different?

I think I get her, she loves the way people argue cos of what she says, it gives her a kind of fulfillment, she really doesn't care about any of her topics, it's just an entertainment to her.

9 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
liberalchick:

Hahahahahahaha

If you understand marriage as I see it, my post would seem inconsistent.

This post is not about Kim or her choices; it is about Kanye's duty to her.

Whether Kim is indecent or not is a different matter.

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by liberalchick(f): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
oh Ok as long it’s a man you have no moral injunctions for him because it’s his choice but for a woman you roll out your moral edicts so you can save women from eternal damnation. Got it.
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha

If you understand marriage as I see it, my post would seem inconsistent.

This post is not about Kim or her choices; it is about Kanye's duty to her.

Whether Kim is indecent or not is a different matter.

11 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Daeylar(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2019

Damn straight. Love this. Especially the part above. You married you're wife the way she was.m, don't let anyone even think it's acceptable to disrespect her for whatever bullshit reasons they have.

6 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by zeb04(f): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
She is a slut, she is a slut but she has 4 kids, a millionaire and gunning to be a lawyer. I think she is doing well for me.

The babe you are getting married too, I bet you know her sexcapedes? Or the men bending her at the moment.

Why isn’t R jay getting any backlash? I thought his sextape was also released Oh I get, he has a dick.

8 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by bukatyne(f): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I think I get her, she loves the way people argue cos of what she says, it gives her a kind of fulfillment, she really doesn't care about any of her topics, it's just an entertainment to her.

Madam psychologist, I am very passionate about my topics especially those I created myself.

You should have noticed a pattern by now.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
liberalchick:
oh Ok as long it’s a man you have no moral injunctions for him because it’s his choice but for a woman you roll out your moral edicts so you can save women from eternal damnation. Got it.

You have lost me.

This post would make sense if I condemned a Lady D for marrying a Charlie Boy.

Isn't it funny that you are not even considering R Jay that she made the video with.

This is not about man/ woman except you tell me you consider Kanye to be morally better than Kim Kardashian.

The post is about husbands protecting wives yet you still find a way to prove I hate/condemn women.

These things are principles.
It might not be a Kim: it might be a virgin who can't conceive; the husband should protect her.

It could be that his family doesn't like the way she cooks, he should protect her.

Etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Biglittlelois(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Madam psychologist, I am very passionate about my topics especially those I created myself.

You should have noticed a pattern by now.

The only pattern is that you are obviously confused.

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by liberalchick(f): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Based on all your posts here you have made it clear you disagreed with the lifestyle of ‘sluts’ so all of a sudden why are you okay with Kanye’s choice marrying and protecting a ‘slut’? Isn’t Kim one of the sluts that is making the world dangerous for your kids to grow up in? (Your words ). I am not considering Ray J because two consenting adults made a decision to make a sex tape together.

You lost me too, can’t decide wether you want women to live accordingly to pre-defined standards or you are for women making their own choices in how they live their lives. It seems for you that choice is only reserved for men.

bukatyne:

You have lost me.

This post would make sense if I condemned a Lady D for marrying a Charlie Boy.

Isn't it funny that you are not even considering R Jay that she made the video with.

This is not about man/ woman except you tell me you consider Kanye to be morally better than Kim Kardashian.

The post is about husbands protecting wives yet you still find a way to prove I hate/condemn women.

These things are principles.
It might not be a Kim: it might be a virgin who can't conceive; the husband should protect her.

It could be that his family doesn't like the way she cooks, he should protect her.

Etc.

9 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The only pattern is that you are obviously confused.

Clap for yourself, you have achieved something today.

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Biglittlelois(f): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Clap for yourself, you have achieved something today.

Yes I have, the something you are obviously too confused to achieve.

6 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Their life.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Acidosis(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Seems the only reason sluty simpletons on Nairaland have to justify their condemned and terrific lifestyle is largely because men fornicate and get away with it. I think it's high time we raised a forum or section for condemned and unrepentant sluts. The glorification of sluts should never be allowed on family section. We have a sexuality section with over a thousand threads for sluts, prostitutes and their customers (men). It takes a high level of discipline to raise a family, a virtue sluts don't/can't have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
zeb04:
She is a slut, she is a slut but she has 4 kids, a millionaire and gunning to be a lawyer. I think she is doing well for me.

The babe you are getting married too, I bet you know her sexcapedes? Or the men bending her at the moment.

Why isn’t R jay getting any backlash? I thought his sextape was also released Oh I get, he has a dick.

even if she becomes the next US presido and a rich as Bill Gate, she still remains the neighborhood slut that all black celebrities toil with... with a p0rn vid to back it up.

5 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
liberalchick:

1. Based all on your posts here you have made it clear you disagreed with the lifestyle of ‘sluts’ so all of a sudden why are you okay with Kanye’s choice marrying and protecting a ‘slut’?

2. Isn’t Kim one of the sluts that is making the world dangerous for your kids to grow up in? (Your words ).

3. I am not considering Ray J because two consenting adults made a decision to make a sex tape together.

4. You lost me too, can’t decide wether you want women to live accordingly to a pre-defined standards or you are for women making their own choices in how to live their lives.

5. It seems for you that choice is only reserved for men.

1. Except I misread the OP, he was hammering on husbands protecting their wives and not slutty women. Let's stick to topic.

2. Kanye's choice is Kanye's business. He has the choice to marry whom he will. He has, and we should respect it. For instance, I can't go to Kanye's instagram page to call his wife a slut; it is NOT in my place to disrespect his wife.

3. Ok

4. This is not about women. I encourage everyone to do the right thing. Is it so bad telling men and women to maintain sexual purity/ stop having multiple sex partners, be respectful, decent, hardworking and other good virtues there are? Is there anything wrong with promoting decency in the society? While indecent people continue to promote indecency, I and others interested will continue to promote decency. Anybody not interested in decency should stay off my threads and posts. Sometimes I see mentions and I am wondering if I told women to stop going to school or achieving great things. All I have said is be decent and to achieve your dreams (easier), marry a good man!

5. My posts are plain enough for all to see that I have never promoted nor supported waywardness or indecency in men or women. I hold both parties to same standards and I even have a couple of threads addressing men.

A part of my post on another thread:
bukatyne:
A red pill man who sleeps around because women are more sexually 'liberal' is a fool and defintely not a man worth having. This paragraph is as crazy as a NL lady who was happy that her friend dumped her ex days to the wedding because men jilt women. This is where I differ with the two schools of thought:
School 1: a man can sleep with as many girls as possible while a girl must be chaste.
School 2: a woman is free to sleep around because men do.

I believe both parties must be as chaste as possible. if as a man, I have kept myself, what is my business with women who have played the field? I will seek for a woman with my values ditto a woman.

I wanted a guy with as little body count as possible and I got it even better. I do not want a man who has wasted his youth sleeping about. Sex is spiritual as it is physical. I believe it is about values really, My siblings and I were brought up to be sexually pure and i am glad we stayed d on track.
https://www.nairaland.com/4436386/transactional-vs-validational-sex#66768727

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by liberalchick(f): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yes you misread the OP. He said husbands should protect all wives even the ones that exposed their genitals to the world. So I am wondering why righteous bukatyne all of a sudden is parroting what some monikers have been telling you since which is “it’s people’s choices and we should mind our business”

TBH I was expecting your comment to be like the first two that would be in line with what you preach. I don’t want to derail the thread, I actually clicked on it because I thought it was about husbands protecting their wives from ‘evil’ in-laws. As you know I don’t care about what two grown adults do with their private life so I wasn’t even going to submit a post until I saw yours.

Why would I stay off your posts and threads?

Modified

bukatyne:

1. Except I misread the OP, he was hammering on husbands protecting their wives and not slutty women. Let's stick to topic.

2. Kanye's choice is Kanye's business.He has the choice to marry whom he will. He has, and we should respect it. For instance, I can't go to Kanye's instagram page to call his wife a slut; it is NOT in my place to disrespect his wife.

3. Ok

4. This is not about women. I encourage everyone to do the right thing. Is it so bad telling men and women to maintain sexual purity/ stop having multiple sex partners, be respectful, decent, hardworking and other good virtues there are? Is there anything wrong with promoting decency in the society? While indecent people continue to promote indecency, I and others interested will continue to promote decency. Anybody not interested in decency should stay off my threads and posts. Sometimes I see mentions and I am wondering if I told women to stop going to school or achieving great things. All I have said is be decent and to achieve your dreams (easier), marry a good man!

5. My posts are plain enough for all to see that I have never promoted nor supported waywardness or indecency in men or women. I hold both parties to same standards and I even have a couple of threads addressing men.

A part of my post on another thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4436386/transactional-vs-validational-sex#66768727

5 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by bukatyne(f): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
liberalchick:
Yes you misread the OP. He said husbands should protect all wives even the ones that exposed their genitals to the world. So I am wondering why self righteous bukatyne all of a sudden is parroting what some monikers have been telling you since which is “it’s people’s choices and we should mind our business”

Why would I stay off you posts and threads? They amuse me.

Signs.

We should respect the marital bond is different from we should condone immorality.

That was why I painstakingly used other examples that had nothing to do with indecent behaviour.

A man is to protect his wife: In this OP, Kim Kardashian is Mrs. West who is Mr. West's wife.

When we talk about Kim Kardashian as a woman, we can discuss her morality or lack of.

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by liberalchick(f): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oh ok you reserve judgement for single women.
Got it.

bukatyne:

Signs.

We should respect the marital bond is different from we should condone immorality.

That was why I painstakingly used other examples that had nothing to do with indecent behaviour.

A man is to protect his wife: In this OP, Kim Kardashian is Mrs. West who is Mr. West's wife.

When we talk about Kim Kardashian as a woman, we can discuss her morality or lack of.

7 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by cococandy(f): 12:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Can these slutty simpletons also be men or do you only get your knickers all tied up in a knot when it’s a woman having sex the way a man does.

I don’t know who takes you people seriously.

Acidosis:

Seems the only reason sluty simpletons on Nairaland have to justify their condemned and terrific lifestyle is largely because men fornicate and get away with it. I think it's high time we raised a forum or section for condemned and unrepentant sluts. The glorification of sluts should never be allowed on family section. We have a sexuality section with over a thousand threads for sluts, prostitutes and their customers (men). It takes a high level of discipline to raise a family, a virtue sluts don't/can't have.

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by cococandy(f): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Nobody takes you seriously if your reason for despising her sexcapades is based on her gender.
It’s stupid and makes no sense.

MrBrownJay1:

even if she becomes the next US presido and a rich as Bill Gate, she still remains the neighborhood slut that all black celebrities toil with... with a p0rn vid to back it up.

6 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by emmaodet: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
A man should always protect his woman...agreed.

But it doesn't mean that women should live their lives recklessly relying on the fact that one guy will someday end up "owning their bullshit" and dealing with the consequences of their recklessness.

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!
Na God go bless you ma for not been biased.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by emmaodet: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Acidosis:

My broda, i tire ooooo and you have said it all.
Am always surprised and shocked that of all the good and bad qualities in a man, the only ONE an average lady sees and grabbed with all there might and power is SEX/DICK/CHEATING/UNFAITHFULNESS.
For thousands of yearssssssssssssssss, men have sponsored ladies to school, process visas for them to move to abroad, buy car as a gift for ladies, placed a lot of girlfriends on monthly wages, buy them house, float them a good business, support and train there families/parents. The list goes on and on, it is endless.
Am not saying we don't have a pocket of ladies doing these here and there because there will always be few exceptions but men do this in large volume, day in day out.
Then, why is it that the ONLY single quality the average lady can pick out and emulate is a FVCKING STANDING DICK? And we have been deceived that men love sex more than women Abeg na lie
The only time they will tell you they have control of there body and can do whatever they like, they want to enjoy there life blah blah blah. So na only dick be enjoy and freedom? Why don't you add one of those qualities i added above from men.
Madam cococandy i know have crossed the line again but i can't help it, i just need to fire my shots again. Am not misogyny and our paths as crossed before.

Out .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2019
From Sayed Adam Adams to Khadija Hassa Ummu Ayman Egume. Sex tape & several failed marriages & she still did not consent to being made public, d world was convinced Kanye West had lost his mind when he decided to marry Kim. They made jokes about him makin a song about gold diggers & marrying one. De world was convinced dat de union would not last after all to dem Kim was just a gold digger & a LovePeddler without brains. Now it's 4 kids later, after Kanye's depression, after Kanye's many failed business venture, after Kanye had declared bankruptcy & Kim is still around. Kim is still is still Kanye's pillar & Kanye has neva been crazier about Kim.

My bro, de world will always hav sometin to say about your partner - they will call her a LovePeddler because she has done the same thing men do everyday, with many sexual partners. They will call her a gold digger because she chooses to be compensated for her time. Some will even tell you about her one night stands, they will even know her favourite positions
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2019
@ SAYEDADAMADAMS, why did you repost what the OP already posted?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real / Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.