Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! (3051 Views)

Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? / Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Niflheim:
@jesusjnr,

Your new convert seems to have forgotten to mention the most useless cult of them all!!! Where they force their members to be foolish like goats, senseless like goats and even eart grass like goats!!! It is by far the worst cult on the face of this earth and even you yourself are a member!!!
Wow!

Thank you for confirming the message is hitting home.

Tell your master Satan that his works are going down!!!
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow!

Thank you for confirming the message is hitting home.

Tell your master Satan that his works are going down!!!

Your friends are back from the market Sir, happy arguments, insults, abuses and curses! cheesy
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by advocate666: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Proof that it was directly into Satan's bowels, for he must have told you about the smell himself, and how he confessed not to steal again from man!

But of course he's a liar by invention. grin

Haha! Keep consoling yourself.

Satan was there at Calvary directing the soldiers on where to put the nails so that the human bastard suffered for a long time. He was crying and calling his sky daddy for help.

Satan had a great day.

We are patiently waiting for your Lord to come back again. The new nails we have waiting for him, eyes have not seen.
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:

Your friends are back from the market Sir, happy arguments, insults, abuses and curses! cheesy
Of course the satanists as that one love the lying and hypocrite Jehovah witnesses who call Jesus, who is the Son of God, the servant of God, for although they know the truth, they want you liars to continue the good job you're doing to deceive men for them.

So you are actually partners in the deception of men.

So stop lying and tell me the truth,

ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER? cheesy
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
I can see you've gotten real friends here to ARGUE with! cheesy

Instead of learning how to help them reason logically and see the benefits of FAITH you'll be exchanging words with them! cheesy

See you now, no real brethren because with those ones you aren't even having the same mindset on doctrinal matters so you're all used to abusing, insulting and cursing one another in Jesus name! grin

Yet you're still condemning the one and only global happy and spiritually healthy family of worshipers you can see!

Jesus have said it all! You'll hate us for nothing but for the religious beliefs you want to keep that's of no benefit to you nor your neighbors! John 17:20-23

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course the satanists as that one love the lying and hypocrite Jehovah witnesses who call Jesus, who is the Son of God, the servant of God, for although they know the truth, they want you liars to continue the good job you're doing to deceive men for them.

So you are actually partners in the deception of men.

So stop lying and tell me the truth,

ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER? cheesy
Ask me again now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Niflheim(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
@jesusjnr,

I have a master?
And his name is Satan?
And you have seen me and him together?

Show everyone the video evidence or you are delusional!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Niflheim:
@jesusjnr,

I have a master?
And his name is Satan?
And you have seen me and him together?

Show everyone the video evidence or you are delusional!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Video evidence Lol!

Anyone that needs video evidence to believe such are spiritually blind and ignorant, but I don't need such because I can see and I know the truth.

So nice try satanist, and don't forget the massage I sent you to your master. grin
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:
I can see you've gotten real friends here to ARGUE with! cheesy

Instead of learning how to help them reason logically and see the benefits of FAITH you'll be exchanging words with them! cheesy

See you now, no real brethren because with those ones you aren't even having the same mindset on doctrinal matters so you're all used to abusing, insulting and cursing one another in Jesus name! grin

Yet you're still condemning the one and only global happy and spiritually healthy family of worshipers you can see!

Jesus have said it all! You'll hate us for nothing but for the religious beliefs you want to keep that's of no benefit to you nor your neighbors! John 17:20-23
Yeah, Jesus the only begotten Son of God was talking about the Jehovah witnesses who say He was the servant of His Father, when He said to His own disciples as Peter who see Him as the Son of God, "you shall be hated of all men", well keep dreaming Antichrists and Jehovah witness Pharisees.

Or you can prove you are not a hypocrite by answering the following question:

ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER?
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
jesusjnr:
Yeah, Jesus the only begotten Son of God was talking about the Jehovah witnesses who say He was the servant of His Father, when He said to His own disciples as Peter who see Him as the Son of God, "you shall be hated of all men", well keep dreaming Antichrists and Jehovah witness Pharisees.

Or you can prove you are not a hypocrite by answering the following question:

Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

jesusjnr:

The simple question that exposes the lies and hypocrisy of the Jehovah Witnesses. cheesy
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
wink wink wink Ecclesiastes 3:7b
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Maximus69:
wink wink wink Ecclesiastes 3:7b
jesusjnr:

The simple question that exposes the lies and hypocrisy of the Jehovah Witnesses. cheesy
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Just to pity you, let me quench your thirst! Luke 16:24

Next time try to be respectful before those who knows better than you! wink

Because a Christian is never under any obligation to answer you! wink

So back to your question!

Am i a servant of my Father?

First of all what does the the word servant mean?
Well it simply connotes one rendering services. So if i do run errands for my dad or SERVING him in any capacity, YES i am also his SERVANT! Luke 15:29

So the same person could rightly be referred to as
¤a Father
¤a Son
¤a Husband
¤a Counselor
¤a King
¤a Servant
¤a Prince
¤a Doctor
¤a Manager and so on, depending on the point you want to emphasize regarding him/her! Isaiah 9:6 wink

Come to JEHOVAH and let's teach you how to handle the sacred word {2Timothy 2:15} just as a fully armed soldier handles the SWORD! Hebrews 4:12!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maximus69:
Just to pity you, let me quench your thirst! Luke 16:24

Lol! Thanks but no thanks for I don't drink from the well of ignorance! cool

So please save your pity for you and your fellow hypocrites and antichrist Jehovah witnesses who have been clearly been humbled by this question.

Maximus69:
Next time try to be respectful before those who knows better than you! wink

For sure It's a huge understatement to say that Jehovah witnesses know how to lie better than me, however I don't respect liars so no next time! grin

Maximus69:

Because a Christian is never under any obligation to answer you! wink
I know you Jehovah witnesses are only under obligation to lie and deceive people, so you are right! cheesy

Maximus69:

So back to your question!

Seriously? So where else were we headed all these while when you knew the destination was just to answer a simple yes or no question?

Hope though that after all these noise making, you don't disappoint. wink

Maximus69:

Am i a servant of my Father?

First of all what does the the word servant mean?
Well it simply connotes one rendering services. So if i do run errands for my dad or SERVING him in any capacity, YES i am also his SERVANT! Luke 15:29

So one person could rightly be referred to as
¤a Father
¤a Son
¤a Husband
¤a Counselor
¤a King
¤a Servant
¤a Prince
¤a Doctor
¤a Manager and so on, depending on the point you want to emphasize regarding him/her! Isaiah 9:6 wink
I said it!

After all the noise making, you answered questions that i didn't ask you, but failed to give the answer to the one I asked.

You think you are smart. You Jehovah witness hypocrites are ashamed to say, "i'm a servant of my father! But if it's to call Jesus a servant of His Father now, you would start using it to sing a song.

Let me teach you how to answer the question correctly with my own answer to the question which is:

"NO, I AM NOT A SERVANT OF MY FATHER"!

It's that simple. No need for tautulogy.

So i'm going to pose the question again and you must answer the question just as I did here without any deceptive craftiness as you did on that occasion, otherwise you'd confirm my view that you Jehovah witnesses are liars, hypocrites and Antichrists.

jesusjnr:

Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
So please save your pity for you and your fellow hypocrites and antichrist Jehovah witnesses who have been clearly been humbled by this question.
For sure It's a huge understatement to say that Jehovah witnesses know how to lie better than me, however I don't respect liars so no next time! grin
I know you Jehovah witnesses are only under obligation to lie and deceive people, so you are right! cheesy
Seriously? So where else were we headed all these while when you knew the destination was just to answer a simple yes or no question?
I said it!
After all the noise making, you answered questions that i didn't ask you, but failed to give the answer to the one I asked.
You think you are smart. You Jehovah witness hypocrites are ashamed to say, "i'm a servant of my father! But if it's to call Jesus a servant of His Father now, you would start using it to sing a song.
Let me teach you how to answer the question correctly with my own answer to the question which is:
So i'm going to pose the question again and you must answer the question just as I did here without any deceptive craftiness as you did on that occasion, otherwise you'd confirm my view that you Jehovah witnesses are liars, hypocrites and Antichrists.

Shamelessness of the highest order!

And you too will also claim to be a Christian! cheesy

Jesus was given so many titles regarding the capacities where he served. As a
¤God
¤Son of God
¤King
¤Son of man
¤Servant of God
¤Prince of Peace
¤Wonderful Counselor
¤Everlasting Father
¤Chief Cornerstone
¤Root of Jesse
¤The Word
¤Last Adam
And so on
So what exactly is your problem? cheesy

You just reminded me of those Pharisees who kept asking the same question even when the answer is the right before them! John 9:1-34
So keep exhibiting your arrogance, but i promise you that you'll continue to wander up and down, you'll never find anyone to be your brother in your delusions! Luke 11:23 wink
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Shamelessness of the highest order!

And you too will also claim to be a Christian! cheesy

Jesus was given so many titles regarding the capacities where he served. As a
¤God
¤Son of God
¤King
¤Son of man
¤Servant of God
¤Prince of Peace
¤Wonderful Counselor
¤Everlasting Father
¤Chief Cornerstone
¤Root of Jesse
¤The Word
¤Last Adam
And so on
So what exactly is your problem? cheesy

You just reminded me of those Pharisees who kept asking the same question even when the answer is the right before them! John 9:1-34
So keep exhibiting your arrogance, but i promise you that you'll continue to wander up and down, you'll never find anyone to be your brother in your delusions! Luke 11:23 wink
You see how Antichrist you lying and hypocritical Jehovah witnesses are?

You can call Jesus the only begotten Son of God, servant of His Father, but you children of mere mortals that were formed from dust by God in the beginning have so far found it impossible to answer this simple question to prove that you Jehovah witnesses are modern day pharisees and enemies of Jesus.

John 8:35-36 (KJV)

And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

You still have a chance to prove you are not Antichrists by answering this simple question;

jesusjnr:

Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
The devil and his nairaland agents are being pummeled. cheesy
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Giftedprof: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
wink
How do I contact you please
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Giftedprof:

How do I contact you please
Send an email to me via my moniker.
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Giftedprof: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Send an email to me via my moniker.
How do I do that please
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Giftedprof:

How do I do that please
OK you have already done that. I would respond immediately. God bless.
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Giftedprof:

How do I do that please
Please check your mail. I have replied.
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Giftedprof:

How do I do that please
I have replied you. Please check your mail box.
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
@Giftedprof, have you checked your e-mail box?
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by CodeTemplar: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a servant of whom you choose to obey.
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by CodeTemplar: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

I said it!

Cc: EnthronedByGod

I thought we are servants of who we choose to obey.
Re: The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! by CodeTemplar: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
jesusjnr:

I said it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Science Confirms Life After Death! / The Secret About Tithing You Should Know / Boko-haram Are The True Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.