Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping (60062 Views)

Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by Angelfrost(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thales01:
Anna banner right now.

Why? Her turn will come too... They have decided to die on top a wayward dick. Beauty and Brains don't always go together. grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
doublecross:
what is baby mama?

A single mother, someone with a child outside wedlock. Not legally married to your child's father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by Gmcfrx: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Watch The Video ==> HERE
cool
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by iRepNaija1: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2019
Ugosample:

the question is..

Okay they are "bastards"

what difference does it make?

Many so called "bastard kids" of the Nigerian uber elite are living better lives than the so called multitudes of wretched "non bastard" kids

That guy you quoted lacks sense
That is just it

You're missing the point. There's no need to address people in such a manner so why do it? You know you and that guy would never say in their faces because it's an insult. So you do it on the internet because you know you won't get caught.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by enemyofprogress: 6:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Twenty47:
This baby mama of a thing is getting out of hand in dis country.
me too dey look for one here
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by cococandy(f): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Who hurt you?

One things is for sure, men that can afford Louis Vuitton for their women don’t talk like you do.
From personal experience.

I wonder why you are pained on their behalf.
Hedonini:
Most Nigerian women lack self-esteem, with their very very irritating "conditional principles". Their very useless feminism, equality and 'open eye' formings are usually for either broke men or mumu men. If you are doing reasonably well and you are brutally ruthless in standing your ground, there is no limit to the amount of shamelessness that you can witness in these yeye women. Almost all of them in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by cococandy(f): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Can you afford it? Jealousy

When Rihanna and snoop dog wear LV. I wonder who’s formerly poor among them. BTW, new money is still money and is still rich.
meobizy:
These shops and designs aren’t made for the rich.
The brands are made for new-money aka the formerly poor or currently poor who want to appear above their class.
Rich people make their stuff subtle: customly made by big designers but without labels or they wear unbranded but high quality attires.

Anna should not fear, her time will come soon.
If Flavour has moved on from her she can easily catch a light-skin loving, looseguard money-possessing dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by bewla(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwwwwwww, this baby-mama of a think dy really pay ooooooo.
I wish I was the one, money is good ooo..
It's far more better to become a baby- mama to a rich, cute, famous, wealthy guy than to a poor frustrated broke ass guy...
Ego Amaka
ur de p say say it all

if I enter from that side u go shout well
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Onyi22:
It's far more better to become a baby- mama to a rich, cute, famous, wealthy guy than to a poor frustrated broke ass guy...
Ego Amaka
so is that your future ambition? Can't you ladies think of how to make it in life , your own thinking how to spend men's money, is that an achievement? . you don't want to work ...all that glitters are not gold..onyi ezioku ezioku.....biko chee echiche banyere otú ị ga-esi baara ndị mmadụ uru
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by GindoX(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2019
jchioma:
grin grin

Can we guess what happened after the shopping?

Oh yea, I can relate grin
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by GindoX(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2019
doublecross:
the last time i checked.... any child born out of wedluck is a bastarrrrrrrrd

No sir! Technology has changed everything sir... The term given to it now is Baby Mama. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by GindoX(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
so is that your future ambition? Can't you ladies think of how to make it in life , your own thinking how to spend men's money, is that an achievement? . you don't want to work ...all that glitters are not gold..onyi ezioku ezioku.....biko chee echiche banyere otú ị ga-esi baara ndị mmadụ uru

I was thinking your last words were incantation. grin
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by Twenty47(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
me too dey look for one here
Haha... Happy searching bro
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by asahnwaKC: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2019
MrMcJay:

Poor Anna.

No wonder she has been writing philosophical posts on social media these days.

Flavour don pepper am, she don turn Aristotle of Instagram.

Sha asked for it...She was a very young promising girl but never new her worth...that's why she settled for baby mama.....she wasn't smart atall.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by cooljoe(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2019
doublecross:
the last time i checked.... any child born out of wedluck is a bastarrrrrrrrd
s.42(2) of the Constitution is to the effect that there are no illegitimate children anymore.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by Ugosample(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2019
iRepNaija1:

You're missing the point. There's no need to address people in such a manner so why do it? You know you and that guy would never say in their faces because it's an insult. So you do it on the internet because you know you won't get caught.

Do you even understand my post?

His attempt at being derogatory to kids born to unmarried parents MUST be discouraged

There is absolutely NO difference between a child born to married and unmarried parents

He better get that into his head lipsrsealed

( I was referring to that guy you quoted)

we are on the same page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by Intellectual201: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Don't forget to buy Indian hemp on your way back.
GISTM0RE:
Watch The Video ==> HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2019
GindoX:

I was thinking your last words were incantation. grin
why did you say that? Lol
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by MeeLan: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
when there is money, your baby mama will never hate u, she opens the leg whenever you you want to bleep, even if you Don marry another.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by doublecross(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
GindoX:

No sir! Technology has changed everything sir... The term given to it now is Baby Mama. grin
i can't believe this!
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by ogedazzle: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
HOW I LOST WEIGHT AND CLEARED MY SKIN

After the experience I had in January I only wanted to detoxify my system,to boost my immunity so I went on a 30 day journey taking specific smoothies to help me in its organic raw form

Hmmm I got more than what I bargained for

My skin became clearer and brighter

Scars cleared

Early morning bad breath reduced

I lost weight I didn't plan to

My energy level increases etc

SO I HAVE PUT TOGETHER 30 RECIPES BASED ON DEMAND TO HELP YOU GET THE SAME AND MORE RESULT,WITH SPECIFIC ORGANIC GREENS AND GUESS WHAT ITS DELICIOUS!!!

ONLY 1500 NAIRA DROPS ON 4TH JULY 2019

+2347039375005 TO ORDER NO EXTRA CHARGE

NOTE : AFTER JULY 4TH PRICE GOES TO 2000
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by victorian(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
I won't be surprised if she's the one who paid for the shopping items herself.

Flavour just tag along.. Hahahahahahahaaha

I know all their secrets! Lol

The last I heard her dad is a multi millionaire or so.

All to pepper the second baby mama. Is it not Nigerian women again? cheesy

They can pay for all their shopping with Le Boo, making it look like boo is spendin his hard earned cash on her.
If you know you know cool

Ladies aspiring to be baby mamas to some artists, I pity Una cheesy
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by iRepNaija1: 2:17am On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:

Do you even understand my post?

His attempt at being derogatory to kids born to unmarried parents MUST be discouraged

There is absolutely NO difference between a child born to married and unmarried parents

He better get that into his head lipsrsealed

( I was referring to that guy you quoted)

we are on the same page

Instead of assuming I didn't understand your post, did you ever consider that maybe you didn't write it clearly enough?
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by booksrite(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
A single mother, someone with a child outside wedlock. Not legally married to your child's father.

wink
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by booksrite001: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2019
intellectual201:
Don't forget to buy Indian hemp on your way back.

sad
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping by Sheriman(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Onyi22:
Ego Amaka
I no blame you now!! na fear of poverty dey make you talk this one. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.