Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush (45071 Views)

Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by AmNuhRegular(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Did a study on something similar, we found organisms ranging from e coli to staph, strept, pseudomonas, Klebsiella even candida all in the mouths of people believed to have actually brushed that morning.
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Starhearts: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wetin concern Agbero with overload?
Naa chew stick l dey USE for here
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by FloraEC(f): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Did a study on something similar, we found organisms ranging from e coli to staph, strept, pseudomonas, Klebsiella even candida all in the mouths of people believed to have actually brushed that morning.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Klington: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
elsewhere, you use your toothbrush a maximum of three months

But here in Nigeria, we use our toothbrushs until they become chewing sticks....

3 Likes

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Dentalgist: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
tegzys:
Please I want to white my brown teeth. It's going brown from tooth to tooth. Any product.
Perhaps you need professional Teeth cleaning not teeth whitening. Please visit a dentist and don't waste your money on any product. If at all you would need any, let it be recommended by your dentist after assessment. Not every discoloured teeth need to be whitened.

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Dentalgist: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
That's very true. Researchers have isolated these bacteria in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Parrot69: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Use hot water to rinse your mouth & toothbrush also.
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by promiseniqqa(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
my neigbour will not buy brush......but has more assorted colours of it....u will understand what am saying when he comes inside yr room to charge phone......

yourba people shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by hermesprogidy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Justdare:
WTF... shocked
100-200 species of oral bacteria!!!!!!!!!
Who is doing the counting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nothing can kill African man
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by piagetskinner(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Me wey never change my toothbrush since buhari enter office in 2015
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by encryptjay(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dentalgist:

Perhaps you need professional Teeth cleaning not teeth whitening. Please visit a dentist and don't waste your money on any product. If at all you would need any, let it be recommended by your dentist after assessment. Not every discoloured teeth need to be whitened.
Good day, what's the cost of removing a tooth?
Does it vary for each tooth?
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by laptopsale(m): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2019
nice article

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Ojady(m): 3:50am On Jun 27, 2019
As if our country does not have enough depressing things to worry about?
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by DSoj(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by dfrost: 5:36am On Jun 27, 2019
Nice information.
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by akdjr(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Leave those bacteria alone! God created them to survive under our teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Dentalgist: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2019
encryptjay:

Good day, what's the cost of removing a tooth?
Does it vary for each tooth?
Yes it can vary for each tooth. Variation in the location of the dentist can also affect the cost. You will need to visit a dentist who will assess you and determine the cost .
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by encryptjay(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2019
Dentalgist:

Yes it can vary for each tooth. Variation in the location of the dentist can also affect the cost. You will need to visit a dentist who will assess you and determine the cost .
Thank you sir. Will do that.
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Ajibade123(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2019
Wow what a nice write up...just in case you might not have being searching for food that can improve your brain memory and capacity check this out
https://explicitsuccess.com/brain-food-for-studying/
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by Julivas(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Mekanus:
Wetin concern bird with toothbrush. I can go a whole year without toothbrush touching my mouth, and I've got a sparkling white teeth. Chewing stick all the way grin
Going natural
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by glowingflame7: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
And why am I not sick? We wey don use pit latrine, nothing do us. Flush with bucket and visible splash, nothing do us. Na invisible germ for toothbrush wan make mouth?Yah tah tahhhhhhh
Re: The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush by booksrite001: 5:06am On Jul 02, 2019
laptopsale:
nice article

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic) / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.