Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' (45342 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by EmperorKpee(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Any which way na rich man wey get stroke e still con pick
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Xbee007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Naptu, please how did you create this post with all the pictures correctly embedded in the post?
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by docjuli(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chai
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by uuzba(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
THEY…. said it was a guy picking up his girlfriend.
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by HeyCorleone(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bigsteveg where are you? Mr rich man mentality. Come and see this. Keep claiming it. Claim to be a victim of stroke. Idiot.
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by babeosisi: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
They said it was a rich husband that sent a chopper to pick up the wife and I was jealousing the woman

1 Like

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Ijaycool(f): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Exercise Oh make Helicopter no come carry you as a stroke victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by goodman5(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Which one are we to believe now, naija cheesy
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by naptu2: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Xbee007:
Naptu, please how did you create this post with all the pictures correctly embedded in the post?

Get the url of the picture that you want to post and enclose the url in these tags [img][/img].

If the url has https at the beginning, remove the "s".

1 Like

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by LewsTherin: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
3 gbosa to the staff that came up with that lie.
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
What is the uproar about a Helicopter flight?

Why would anyone who can afford to fly even use the Death Trap they call Roads? I do not remember using the road to East in the last 15yrs and Helicopter ride though noisy is very helpful if one is to get off the bloody traffic.

So, the wealthy can no longer use jets and helicopters because other citizens are too poor or stupid or both?

I hope the poor know that their rewards are in heaven.
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
damoceile:

how much do you register a private limited liability company

Please chat me up via WhatsApp
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by uuzba(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
VRDroid:
What is the uproar about a Helicopter flight?

Why would anyone who can afford to fly even use the Death Trap they call Roads? I do not remember using the road to East in the last 15yrs and Helicopter ride though noisy is very helpful if one is to get off the bloody traffic.

So, the wealthy can no longer use jets and helicopters because other citizens are too poor or stupid or both?

I hope the poor know that their rewards are in heaven.
Eh, we are poor. And we are going to EAT YOU and your helicopter.
Ignore the poor at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Baroba(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Air ambulance picking up a "suspected stroke victim" in this Nigeria, we can't even get emergency for a mere road accident..Tell us another lie abeg..
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
The mods on this forum are useless. They take money from this bloggers to post their fake news in front page. If you look carefully, there are some videos from instagram that when posted on Nairaland, will get redirected to some unknown instagram page with that same video having being stolen from its original source.
Officialgarri:
I mentioned on that previous thread that bloggers are liars. Anyone who went through the attached Instagram page would see that, the page just posted the video just like any other blog.

How they concluded that the man who's picture also appeared on the page was the person involved is what still baffles me

It's better the mods make sure news are verified properly before pushing to FP. I know it's money for you, but it's also a bad reputation.

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Xbee007(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
naptu2:

Get the url of the picture that you want to post and enclose the url in this tags [img][/img].

If the url has https at the beginning, remove the "s".
Thanks
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by chudez0147(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
I knew it
Lazy youths indeed
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by naptu2: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Baroba:
Air ambulance picking up a "suspected stroke victim" in this Nigeria, we can't even get emergency for a mere road accident..Tell us another lie abeg..

It's happened before. Here's a video of one of their drills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-PnOsYb-Uw
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
How did the man with stroke get to where the helicopter was packed that nobody saw him?
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrMcJay:
And some covetous people were claiming they tap into the grace of the person the helicopter picked. Tapping into everything like a trainee electrician.

Now that you people have tapped into the anointing of someone that has stroke, I hope you are content with whatever the spirit of greed, the spirit of Gehazi brings you.

Palm wine tappers you mean? You won't be surprised that the people do nothing for a living.
Let's watch them denouncing their blessings.
Buhari called them "Lazy Youths"
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by bimgo: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Poverty poverty poverty, how many times have called you? Please leave the land of Nigeria.
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by bimgo: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Poverty poverty poverty, how many times have i called you? Please leave the land of Nigeria
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrMcJay:
And some covetous people were claiming they tap into the grace of the person the helicopter picked. Tapping into everything like a trainee electrician.

Now that you people have tapped into the anointing of someone that has stroke, I hope you are content with whatever the spirit of greed, the spirit of Gehazi brings you.
.... Hahahahahahaaaa. Don't mind them. Anyways,they should think twice before tapping into anything next time.
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by bimgo: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
God please let my own come, i wanna block Lekki
hush15:

people are funny. no be neymar dey carry copter go training ground, wetin come special for this one o
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by welturebotanical: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS.
100% natural solution.
Checkout my signature for more details
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Handsomebb: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is just a perpetual lie....... faking stories here and there.
Why do I feel the chopper company came up with this idea since they heard that the aviation authority wants to look into the issue why a chopper has to land on an express road.

1 Like

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by iamfromlagos(f): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrMcJay:

lmao! don't mind them jare. We've got a lot of joker's on NL.
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by awoofawoo: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jasen1:
Firstly Helicopter pick up rich man stocked in hold up

Secondly see the man that was picked up by helicopter Julian Osula

Thirdly Julian Osula denied being the one picked up by helicopter

Now it's a stroke victim that was picked up by helicopter

We de wait

The question now is, who is the fortunate stroke victim?! I join you wait....
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Bizibi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:
They said it was a rich husband that sent a chopper to pick up the wife and I was jealousing the woman
hmmm
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by linqzs: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Pure market penetration strategy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Rode Bicycle From Denmark To Nigeria Received In Calabar. Photos / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.