Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' (45332 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nigeria is the best place in the whole wide world to be rich. You can break every conceivable rule and tell any unconvincing lie to back it up, and yet nothing would happen as long as your money is long and your wallet is open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by ncoolsome(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
The main question is y do we still hv four fvcking hours of traffic on this road that millions hv been spent on...that what they shld be investigating..
Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by brightalo17: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
Sounds like a bloody lie.

Are you the pilot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by Bigsteveg(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2019
HeyCorleone:
Bigsteveg where are you? Mr rich man mentality. Come and see this. Keep claiming it. Claim to be a victim of stroke. Idiot.
If you have followed my posts and read well to understand, you would have seen where I typed that the person might be having an emergency or trying to meet up with a meeting.
I'll rather have a rich man mentality than have a poor man mentality like you.
You always see a bad side to everything, it's not your fault maybe its how you grow up or the environment you found yourself in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' by booksrite001: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2019
bigsteveg:
If you have followed my posts and read well to understand, you would have seen where I typed that the person might be having an emergency or trying to meet up with a meeting. I'll rather have a rich man mentality than have a poor man mentality like you. You always see a bad side to everything, it's not your fault maybe its how you grow up or the environment you found yourself in.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Denmark To Nigeria Received In Calabar. Photos / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.