Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife (46696 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
ericsmith:

could av helped if you typed ur question numerical,learn
1.ignorant becos there was no university in my area.
2. i follow multitude becos democracy makes sense to me, majority wins all the time.
3. have you been stalking me or howelse did you know i type rubbish.. lol!
why ?? sometimes you attract what you are

Deviating from the topic at hand, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone care to ask whether the guy even knows where to penetrate?

There was a case of a couple in China, that had been having sex for 4 years and wondered why the woman did not conceive all the while. The doctors were surprised to discover that the lady was still a virgin. It turned out that they had been having anal sex unknowingly.

2 Likes

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
shineeye1:

Your fountain of youth would soon be a fountain of rot if you continue with UNNATURAL anal sex. You are a close cousin of homosexuals. Use you pussy.

I do not understand guys here, one cannot have a logical discussion without them assuming things about another individual, smh.

3 Likes

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by baby124: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Both of them are deaf and dumb. Eyah
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Neoteny(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you confessing?....

Yup
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by jaggedboi(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
How did the defendant plead not guilty?
He is deaf and dumb abi?
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Anal sex is allowed if both partners consent to it, same as natural sexual penetration, consent is the key word here, that has always been my point.

I think I should modify my previous comment.

Are you an Analist as well, in as much is consentual ?

I just dey ask ooooo because for me, No No.
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Deviating from the topic at hand, smh.

i neva liked anal sex n i know you don't like sex tew what abt the topic is left for discussion grin
every topic is not just about what is right or wrong ... like & dislike sef follow
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
ericsmith:

i neva liked anal sex n i know you don't like sex tew what abt the topic is left for discussion grin
every topic is not just about what is right or wrong ... like & dislike sef follow

I hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Lexusgs430: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Neoteny:

Yup

Hmmmmm......... I love the front passage...... Never entered through the back door before (never ever will).....

I personally view back passage entry, as having gayish connotations........

1 Like

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I hear you.

byeee !!
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
bukatyne:
I would like to see where this ends.

If the wife found anal sex degrading/unwanted and the husband forcefully sodomized her, then he is guilty of sexual abuse.

He would have also injured her at the point of sodomizing her.

If there are bruises, he can also be liable for physical assault.

Shut up. As long as a man paid your bride price you’ve no right to deny him sex under customary law

There’s nothing like marital rape in Nigeria .

This case came up because of the sharia bullshît being practiced in Kano state.

If I can remember,you’re an ardent supporter of bride price so as far as Nigeria is concerned never spill bullshît saying there’s something called marital rape.
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Neoteny(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Hmmmmm......... I love the front passage...... Never entered through the back door before (never ever will).....

I personally view back passage entry, as having gayish connotations........

Not when you're doing it with a chick
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Anal is hurtful at first yes, same as disvirgining a female for the first time, both are hurtful, now how do you know what people do in their closet?

Only Allah knows and see all. But true believer will not try anal sex.

Although some people don't know but those who know won't do it.

1 Like

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Agugbadin: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
What if the man thing jam excreter in the shithole
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Lexusgs430: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Neoteny:

Not when you're doing it with a chick

Any difference with the male back passage vs female rear passage?.....

That's unfortunately how my mind works..........
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Croman102(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na them �
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Mummymahdi(f): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear not every Woman wants or likes it.

Is not the issue of want or like is totally prohibitted the are Muslims, its highly denounced

2 Likes

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by oyinda1599(f): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
IMASTEX:
If e nor be Reco. E nor fit be like Reco.
Are like 5and6
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Brightest04(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Abeg which kind of story is this?In the second paragraph the story read-the police charged Salisu,who is 'deaf and dumb'....And in paragraph six it read-Lale told the court that the accused (Lale) married the complaint's 20-year-old 'deaf and dumb'daughter.....
My question is who is deaf and dumb,the husband or the wife Or both of them?
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Neoteny(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Any difference with the male back passage vs female rear passage?.....

That's unfortunately how my mind works..........

Same difference as a male vs female mouth when you're kissing or getting some mouth job

1 Like

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by naijajobx: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ademoore07:

Lol.

My thought now is that how will the lawyer asked the accused to defend himself if guilty or not?

They can carry out physical examinations to determine.

1 Like

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Olorunnim:
Who would examine if there are bruises.

A medical examiner.
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Neoteny:

Same difference as a male vs female mouth when you're kissing or getting some mouth job

Haba Oga, but while kissing, i can feel, suck and press those juicy feeling mangoro's.........
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Neoteny(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Haba Oga, but while kissing, i can feel, suck and press those juicy feeling mangoro's.........

You're rolling two different acts into one. A kiss is a kiss and kneading hooters is something else. Sure you can do both but that's a conjunctive act.
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by pek(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ify05:
A .
Lale told the court that the accused married the complainant’s 20-year-old ‘deaf and dumb’ daughter sometimes in March 2019.

He alleged that the accused on many occasions sodomised his daughter.

The offence, he said, contravened the provisions of Section 284 of the Penal Code

After the charge was read to him, Salisu pleaded not guilty. grin grin grin grin

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/deaf-dumb-husband-lands-court-alleged-anal-sex-wife/
the blogger has revealed his tribe.
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
bukatyne:
I would like to see where this ends.

If the wife found anal sex degrading/unwanted and the husband forcefully sodomized her, then he is guilty of sexual abuse.

He would have also injured her at the point of sodomizing her.

If there are bruises, he can also be liable for physical assault.

As your lordship pleases grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Neoteny:

You're rolling two different acts into one. A kiss is a kiss and kneading hooters is something else. Sure you can do both but that's a conjunctive act.

Hmmmmm......... Not trying to convince you otherwise...... To every giver..... A receiver must exist.....

1 Like

Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by backnbeta(f): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Altern8:
Who is deaf and dumb? Husband or wife? Or both?
Both, I guess undecided
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Almujahb(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Any acuse person is innocent until it is prove guilty.how du u confirm he is having anal sex wit his wife? Did he confess to d act or d wife narrated it.
Ify05:
A Kano Chief Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday ordered that a 30-year-old man, Balarabe Salisu, who allegedly sodomised his 20-year-old wife, be remanded in prison, pending legal advice.

The police charged Salisu, who is ‘deaf and dumb’, with unnatural offence, NAN reports.

Chief Magistrate Muhammad Jibril ordered the police to return the case file to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice.

Jibril adjourned the case until July 10 for further mention.

Earlier, the prosecution counsel, Insp. Pogu Lale, informed the court that Malam Abubakar Umar of Dorayi Karama Quarters Kano, reported the case at Dorayi Babba Police Division Kano, on June 14.

Lale told the court that the accused married the complainant’s 20-year-old ‘deaf and dumb’ daughter sometimes in March 2019.

He alleged that the accused on many occasions sodomised his daughter.

The offence, he said, contravened the provisions of Section 284 of the Penal Code

After the charge was read to him, Salisu pleaded not guilty. grin grin grin grin

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/deaf-dumb-husband-lands-court-alleged-anal-sex-wife/
Re: Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
So, going by what is written in the article, the couple are deaf and dumb? How can two deaf and dumb people get married? Does that even make sense??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.