Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (61216 Views)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
bluebay:

You never see anything. Last week they snapped a guy holding PS4 and the other guy currying the Cords and Controllers

This cracked me up
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by hamrof(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
NOL2dworld:
EFCC leave this people make Dem hustle abeg..

Must you take phone charger too grin
and even the earpiece was not left out grin grin
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by hamrof(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i suggest they should bombed by the Nigerian Air Force so others can learn from their misfortunes sad
and you think your judgement is right? let he who has never sin cast the stone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by TFLAME(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
stanley000:
Wow, I give these CARDERs hand abeg, e no easy!!!

smiley
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Rotimi47: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:
Are those shoes I'm seeing there? When did shoes become exhibits in internet crime?

Nawa for EFCC.
I tire o! grin That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Nigerian Police lipsrsealed

Maybe dem dey envy those shoes grin cheesy
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
See how the tall guy among them just dey smile..
Always be happy jor grin
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:
Are those shoes I'm seeing there? When did shoes become exhibits in internet crime?

Nawa for EFCC.
You no know say EFCC done dey madd since January grin
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Them for carry their boxers and pants join na as exhibit... If na Yoruba boys when no get brain for head u must see dirty dirty charms for everywhere grin

#Saynotocrime
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
bush112:
Aboki wire

Na them naaa
Okrika district
All the way to Kaduna
I no mention o grin
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
bluebay:

You never see anything. Last week they snapped a guy holding PS4 and the other guy currying the Cords and Controllers

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by LikeCool(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/efcc-arrests-seven-suspected-internet.html

I own a smartphone, a nice laptop, a shoe and some nice clothes, does that also make me a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ologogoro:
Even in Kaduna

Kudos to the EFCC for their effort to curb the action of these guys.
Just last week I sent a message to an old friend of mine to congratulate him on the post he made that his friend, Jasmine, gave birth to a set of twin, He's Austrian, we met on Facebook and we used to chat till late 2016 when I wasn't regular on Facebook, to my utmost surprise when he received my message his reply was 'Please if you're intending to scam me it won't work cos I've checked your profile and it shows you're a Nigerian'. I urged him to check our previous chats maybe he'll recognise me. He later apologise to me but just imagine that.
You can't even drive to a joint again, those old men and women seeing the way you're flexing yourself will say 'Maybe he's a Yahoo boy''
EFCC GOD BLESS YOU

I can relate. My Italian ex I met in London in 2001, but have been in touch since, told me last year she had been expecting me to demand for money when I tell her of the challenges in Nigeria, but I never did. That she felt I made up some of those things. I was highly disappointed. I had to cut her off. She'd been trying to get us back, but I just can't.

On a lighter note, most things we go through here and sees as normal as extremely absurd and unbelievable. Even our mentality. The worse are our movies. Someone would collapse, and everyone would be shouting and nowhere in the script is written that the next thing to do is call ambulance. Or an ambualance does not have fuel. Doesnt make sense.
A lot of things. Our tolerance for mediocity and our mentality arr the worse.

1 Like

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by UGWENNA: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.
u tink sey u make sense.
if those shoes belong to their victims, they are exhibits
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Budline1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
LikeCool:

I own a smartphone, a nice laptop, a shoe and some nice clothes, does that also make me a yahoo boy?

I wonder why they still move together in groups. When young guys move together in groups, they are automatically tagged as yahoo boys and that makes it easy for a snitch to rat them out. The question now is that who are these snitches? Are they really sure all these ppl are guilty as charged or are they just hating on them for doing better than them? Would these snitches use the same effort to find implicating informations about the corrupt politicians around them and report them too?
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Budline1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
I wonder why they still move together in groups. When young guys move together in groups, they are automatically tagged as yahoo boys and that makes it easy for a snitch to rat them out. The question now is that who are these snitches? Are they really sure all these ppl are guilty as charged or are they just hating on them for doing better than them? Would these snitches use the same effort to find implicating informations about the corrupt politicians around them and report them too?
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by einsteine(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Nice one,

Awon Northern Carder ati Carting... EFCC don go North

They are Edo people.
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Badilstical(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
That picture naver complement ooh was looking things like panties, singlet, shirt and trousers na only shoes is see, poor man is very vulnerable in these country
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Here I was thinking prior to opening the thread that Hausa people had finally joined the fraud bandwagon... So, the usual suspects also operate so far from home. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2019
The way wey these boys many, Las las, na amnesty go settle the matter..

They are everywhere. Almost the entire students population of schools like Lautech are scammers. It's a disaster.
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by DeraNwamazi(m): 1:45am On Jun 27, 2019
EFCC, yaff try. But I think Nigeria has bigger problems than a group of cyber fraudsters.
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Giftexx: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
What are the guys on the left and right of the 1st pic carrying exactly?

Pizza
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Pat081: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
PlayStation PS. 4
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by olurili(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Baba help your boy with small change abeg,any amount sit
Hoodbilonia:
Im buying timbs boots 45k tomorrow
Butter with black colar
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Benediktejike: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.
Lol.. u nor still see extension dere?
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by onimama19(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.
be careful remember what happen to Naira Marley before I order them to come and carry you. Dnt u know they use fraud money to buy those shoes and other items recovered
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2019
I swear this country na left over.... so shoes , watches and all those phones na evidence ��... so those politicians na weti dem be Abeg make i dey go work o! Before i go late

1 Like

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by wilroy: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Ologogoro:
Even in Kaduna

Kudos to the EFCC for their effort to curb the action of these guys.
Just last week I sent a message to an old friend of mine to congratulate him on the post he made that his friend, Jasmine, gave birth to a set of twin, He's Austrian, we met on Facebook and we used to chat till late 2016 when I wasn't regular on Facebook, to my utmost surprise when he received my message his reply was 'Please if you're intending to scam me it won't work cos I've checked your profile and it shows you're a Nigerian'. I urged him to check our previous chats maybe he'll recognise me. He later apologise to me but just imagine that.
You can't even drive to a joint again, those old men and women seeing the way you're flexing yourself will say 'Maybe he's a Yahoo boy''
EFCC GOD BLESS YOU

WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT HERE?
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by wilroy: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2019
What exactly is the evidence?
EFCC be arresting people with guns and unarmed civilians would surrender cuz they can't resist them
Immediately they start to take their pictures and post them for stoopid Nigerians to praise their illegal jobs in support of their About-to-dhie president Buhari
I pity this dying nation
In the end now,we're going to be hear Buhari looted bla-bla-bla billions dollars
Hypocrites....
Let them show what they found as evidence not what they recovered then you'll know this nation is sinking fast
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Ologogoro: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2019
wilroy:

WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT HERE?
It is not my fault that you skipped comprehension classes in Secondary school. Have a nice day
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by virgintoto(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Pizza

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by milex07: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2019
These boys are carting ni sha!
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrZAl1c6VRc

EFCC parades 10 Suspected Yahoo Boys - Recovers Over N1 Billion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.