Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ask Your Questions About Christianity And Scriptures Here. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Your Questions About Christianity And Scriptures Here. (1004 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ask Your Questions About Christianity And Scriptures Here. by xproducer: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Firstclass2000:
Who really controls the world?

=======

"‘This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men." - Daniel 4:17

"The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah." - Psalm 75:3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must You Be A Muslim To Make A Comment On A Muslim Thread / Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? / There Is No Such Thing As "Fallen Angels"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.