Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? (1001 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good day my Christian brothers, I am bothered about this experience.
Ever since 2009 or so when I was really prayerful as a teenager and up till today, I have been having this weird experience. I have not asked anybody what it means with much interest. Except for this period in time.

It goes like this.

I may feel sleepy right now and decide to close my eyes and dose off. This can last for just few seconds. But within this time frame, while my eyes are closed, I can see a whole lot of things ( like that of a dream). Some of this things I see while my eyes are closed are not in any way related to my thoughts ( as I may think that my mind is just playing around/ Tho sometimes it does).

Some things I see can be understood by me sometimes, while some are too deep to understand too.

For example, I can think about someone before dosing off and then when my eyes are closed, I will see so many things about that person. And this happens in just few seconds.

Another Example,
I can see someone trying to remove things out if a very long pocket/ bag and it appears to be difficult for the person. Afterwards, I see a Snake trying to shed off it dead skin and the message to my understanding is that "" It is difficult to do away with bad habits""".

NB: I once had a bad habit which God has helped me overcome of recent

Please what is it called I am bothered.

I just gave my life to Christ after so many years. Mind you, I even have this same experience even when I wasn't in tune with God.

please what is called??

Thank you
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by Raysleek: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's called a trance.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raysleek:
It's called a trance.

What is this Trance??
Is it my mind playing with me or is it something else??
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by lanreabbey(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
it's Trance....it's a form of gift of seeing beyond extraordinary.....
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by Raysleek: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
TheGenius001:

What is this Trance??

Is it my mind playing with me or is it something else??
You are seeing things that either have happened in the past, present or that will happen in the future. But you are seeing it in a cryptic way. Pray for interpretation to be given
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
lanreabbey:
it's Trance....it's a form of gift of seeing beyond extraordinary.....

Please how do I help the situation since I can become worried about the ones that are not clear enough for me to understand
This is really bothering me
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raysleek:

You are seeing things that either have happened in the past, present or that will happen in the future. But you are seeing it in a cryptic way. Pray for interpretation to be given

It is a thing of worry to me. I am afraid most especially of the things I don't understand. Can u enlighten me the more??
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Please what is the way forward for me?? I am worried. I feel I am not doing something right.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sometimes I can see someone Literally sleeping on top of the world. The person's body right from the head to the waist, rests on the world while his legs are not resting on the world. That is his legs are outside of the world.

Just look at that yourself and tell me its not weird

Please someone should enlighten me
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by lanreabbey(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2019
TheGenius001:

Please how do I help the situation since I can become worried about the ones that are not clear enough for me to understand
This is really bothering me
I guess u also forget and can't understand what u saw easily, immediately after your trance,it takes a lot of thinkings about what you saw before you can recollect it..but as time goes and prayer,,u will use it for your own good and other within you
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2019
TheGenius001:
Sometimes I can see someone Literally sleeping on top of the world. The person's body right from the head to the waist, rests on the world while his legs are not resting on the world. That is his legs are outside of the world.

Just look at that yourself and tell me its not weird

Please someone should enlighten me
interesting..........when did you get born again? when ever you had any trance always pray the Holy Spirit to help you interpret it.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tosinex:
interesting..........when did you get born again? when ever you had any trance always pray the Holy Spirit to help you interpret it.

I got born again of recent.

Just today I tried to know if my mind is playing with me.

NEPA brought the light today and then I thought about it before I dozed off. I wanted to know if the light will last. To my utmost surprise, I got to understand( while my eyes are closed) that the light will be last long enough. When I woke up(the sleep too few seconds), the light lasted more than expected. And that was exactly what the trance revealed to me.
There are other things too. Wether related God or not that I do see.

Now how can this particular experience I had today about the NEPA light be related to God??
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
lanreabbey:

I guess u also forget and can't understand what u saw easily, immediately after your trance,it takes a lot of thinkings about what you saw before you can recollect it..but as time goes and prayer,,u will use it for your own good and other within you

NEPA brought the light today and then I thought about it before I dozed off. I wanted to know if the light will last. To my utmost surprise, I got to understand( while my eyes are closed) that the light will be last long enough. When I woke up(the sleep too few seconds), the light lasted more than expected. And that was exactly what the trance revealed to me.
Now how can this particular experience I had today about the NEPA light be related to God
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
There is nothing to fear, especially since you say that it came up when you became much more prayerful, so am very sure it's a spiritual gift from God not the devil. I had an experience a little bit close to yours. Fix your self you in a good church, and keep praying, till God will speak and give you directions on how to use that gift to help the work of God. Don't hate the gift, don't complain about it, or tell persons around you about the gift, wicked people can temper with your gift.
TheGenius001:
Ever since 2009 or so when I was really prayerful as a teenager and up till today, I have been having this weird experience. I have not asked anybody what it means with much interest. Except for this period in time.

It goes like this.

I may feel sleepy right now and decide to close my eyes and dose off. This can last for just few seconds. But within this time frame, while my eyes are closed, I can see a whole lot of things ( like that of a dream). Some of this things I see while my eyes are closed are not in any way related to my thoughts ( as I may think that my mind is just playing around/ Tho sometimes it does).

Some things I see can be understood by me sometimes, while some are too deep to understand too.

For example, I can think about someone before dosing off and then when my eyes are closed, I will see so many things about that person. And this happens in just few seconds.

Another Example,
I can see someone trying to remove things out if a very long pocket/ bag and it appears to be difficult for the person. Afterwards, I see a Snake trying to shed off it dead skin and the message to my understanding is that "" It is difficult to do away with bad habits""".

I just gave my life to Christ after so many years. Mind you, I even have this same experience even when I wasn't in tune with God.

please what is called??

Thank you
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
TheGenius001:

Now how can this particular experience I had today about the NEPA light be related to God
You have a gift,it doesn't matter if u were born again before u had it,
Bible says the gifts and callings of a man are without repentance.
God is luring you to himself he wants u to become more spiritual, some of the things you are seeing are mysteries that their interpretation will fascinate u.

I would advise u to live a holy life and continue in following God.

If u need direction passionately engage in a three day fast taking only your supper or doing dry it depends on your strength though.

But it should be from minimum of 12 in the afternoon nd maximum of a dry fast before u break,it depends on ur level of maturity,

Ask God for direction,
Study the word ,
Pray earnestly.
Ask God to use and empower u
And to give u a clearer meaning of the purpose of ur giftings
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
TheGenius001:

I got born again of recent.

Now how can this particular experience I had today about the NEPA light be related to God??
Nice one. The light didn't last because you had a reflectional understanding that it will last in your trance, it lasted because your mind was involved, your mind is interested in seeing it last for long and it happened.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
TheGenius001:

It goes like this.

Another Example,

please what is called??

Thank you
It is called trance! I was gifted with this and premonition since childhood. It is a clairvoyant ability.it is not spiritual,it's psychic.
I just wake up and go on with my normal life
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tosinex:
Nice one. The light didn't last because you had a reflectional understanding that it will last in your trance, it lasted because your mind was involved, your mind is interested in seeing it last for long and it happened.

Sorry do you mean to say that just my mind made the NEPA light last longer??

NEPA lights don't usually last up to the time it did today. Besides I asked someone about the light in that Area, and the person said that the Light last for this long on very rare occasions ( Cos I was even surprised that the the light could last that long). I wasn't frequent in that Area by the way.

I feel inside me that Maybe God used it as a sign to tell me that what I see is real. And any message I get is very much true.

So I don't think my mind finalized anything about the light.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

It is called trance! I was gifted with this and premonition since childhood. It is a clairvoyant ability.it is not spiritual,it's psychic.

Please tell more. I can see everything that needs to be seen about a person wether his past or recent IR future. At least something I have in mind about that person at that moment.

Sometimes I can see a particular arrangement of a place . I could see the way the chairs are placed, the way the Books are arranged, the way the floor looks like, The clothes spread on a rope and so on and so forth. And when I wake up to that place it will look exactly the same way I saw it in that trance.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by TheGenius001: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
There is nothing to fear, especially since you say that it came up when you became much more prayerful, so am very sure it's a spiritual gift from God not the devil. I had an experience a little bit close to yours. Fix your self you in a good church, and keep praying, till God will speak and give you directions on how to use that gift to help the work of God. Don't hate the gift, don't complain about it, or tell persons around you about the gift, wicked people can temper with your gift.

Thank you very much. I appreciate.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by SKhanmi: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Research up on clairvoyance. This is one of its forms. This has nothing to do with your religious status. Take it or leave it. Everyone has it to a degree. Unfortunately Most are led to deny/ignore it by the very people that cultivate it . And we'll know what happens to an ordinary unused body organ, it atrophies.

So decide, Do you want this gift or not? If you do,continue searching for answers,you will definitely find your path, If not make a habit of denying it, it would reduce.

BTW, A man with sight asking directions from blind men would end up lost. The comments on this threads are even still okay,wait till the hardcore crusaders arrive.
Look for those of your kind guy. Most.Religious.adherents.can't.relate.to.your.experiences

1 Like

Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by Darevofpeace(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2019
TheGenius001:

It goes like this.

Another Example,

please what is called??

Thank you

Your Guardian Angels are around you to pass some life mysteries to you and make you understand life better.
You need to create time for personal seclusion for some months and get some books and pen to write down things you see.
Those mystery you see are a pointer of you as a Beacon light to the World.
The destiny you carry is that of a 'Light House' to Ships sailing along your water waves.
You are meant to tell humans around you of any future danger ahead of there path.
You carry the grace of our Ancient Fathers in your soul.
Re: Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? by OtemAtum: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Exactly! I've told people that earth manifestations are psycho-physical.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Is Bride Price Biblical ? / Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.