Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics (3956 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Elizadath: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
This thread is to showcase Lil I can lay my hands on' of the great job HE. MR AKINWUMI AMBODE the former gov of Lagos State did in Epe as I journey through Epe to Lekki from Ijebu ode recently. It was a great relief and still wows me till now. Infact, governors in South west should learn from Ambode and stop shouting Ona Baba Ona when they do only one stretch of road. 40gbosa for HE Ambode .

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by thesicilian: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
I don't care what people say, Ambode was a hard-working governor from the beginning to the end. Every man has his flaws, but he didn't deserve to be denied a second term like that.

6 Likes

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Eventspro23: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kudos Ambo
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Lagosfinder(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ambode worked no doubt about that
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ambode will always be remembered in Nigeria politics. kudos to him for the great he did in the last 4 years he spent in power.
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Babacele: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
story.

2 Likes

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Modphase: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Says an Ipob without an iota of intelligence
Johnnyessence:
Ambode will always be remembered in Nigeria politics. kudos to him for the great he did in the last 4 years he spent in power.

5 Likes

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Lifestone(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
I don't care what people say, Ambode was a hard-working governor from the beginning to the end. Every man has his flaws, but he didn't deserve to be denied a second term like that.
What did he do than to return dirts to the street of Lagos, abandoned critical projects began by Fashola (as if the money belong to his father), harassed the priest of his church.
Maybe what I should ask for is what he did right?

5 Likes

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Bridget95(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Modphase:
asiwaju azz licka
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Ologogoro: 3:04am On Jun 27, 2019
He really helped them in EPE maybe because he's one of them.

1 Like

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Modphase:
you can breathe without calling ipob this ipob that. it shows vividly that ipob members are more successful than you. keep living in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by femi4: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2019
Nonsense....the road that's not up to 5km

1 Like

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Onyenna(m): 6:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Okay
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by ahmedolawale: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
u can say this because you are not staying in Mile 2 - badagry axis or Ikorodu axis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by ba7man(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Ambode did very well ........in the Transportation sector.

Whatever happened to Health, Education, housing, Badagry expressway project that were Fashola's babies during his administration??

Ambode was a 1 trick pony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by lereinter(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2019
No Governor/ president uses his salary to do project

Either

Tax payer money are used and mis-used

When there was alleged recession, some governor would not pay salary saying allocation has reduced.

Nigeria must be Restructured
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2019
ba7man:
Ambode did very well ........in the Transportation sector.

Whatever happened to Health, Education, housing, Badagry expressway project that were Fashola's babies during his administration??

Ambode was a 1 trick pony.
the sector I'm not satisfied with Ambode's government is the education infrastructures. he didn't do well in that sector at all. in terms of badagry road, that's federal government road and not state road. it's the works of buhari government to do that road.

1 Like

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Modphase: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Ipobthat each n every of it member don rotten for mud after the albino fool eloped with their contributions ?!
Johnnyessence:
you can breathe without calling ipob this ipob that. it shows vividly that ipob members are more successful than you. keep living in your ignorance.
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Modphase: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
No statistics surprise me from foolish Igbos anymore.
Johnnyessence:
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 3:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Modphase:
No statistics surprise me from foolish Igbos anymore.
Hmmmmm, anyone that reply you is now igbo. Your ignorance is beyond control seriously.
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by dokiOloye(m): 4:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Lifestone:

What did he do than to return dirts to the street of Lagos, abandoned critical projects began by Fashola (as if the money belong to his father), harassed the priest of his church.
Maybe what I should ask for is what he did right?
If Tinubu reconciles with Ambode tomorrow, and decides that Ambode really worked,you will change your anthem to "Ambode really worked".
Grade 1 zombie.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Lifestone(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2019
dokiOloye:

If Tinubu reconciles with Ambode tomorrow, and decides that Ambode really worked,you will change your anthem to "Ambode really worked".
Grade 1 zombie.
Tufiakwa
What's my business with Tinubu? I am not his fan. Ever before Ambode was stopped from the second term mission, I had known that he was a disaster to Lagos.
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by fatiaanu(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Guy don't just go there '' Badagry road'' Fashola started it why did he discontinue it. Do u you know how much we suffer on that route everyday. Ambode will be remeber for the good he did in Epe and the bad he did for those on Lagos Badary way.
Johnnyessence:
the sector I'm not satisfied with Ambode's government is the education infrastructures. he didn't do well in that sector at all. in terms of badagry road, that's federal government road and not state road. it's the works of buhari government to do that road.
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2019
fatiaanu:
Guy don't just go there '' Badagry road'' Fashola started it why did he discontinue it. Do u you know how much we suffer on that route everyday. Ambode will be remeber for the good he did in Epe and the bad he did for those on Lagos Badary way.
I still don't believe what you are saying here. badagry expressway is federal government projects. you can see vividly what Ambode did in osodi - airports road. he did well on that axis.
Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2019
your phone camera no good

Re: See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics by desmond2pk: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Lagos has been so bleeped by these people that this epe grade 4 road is considered to be the best in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Why Abba Kyari, Buhari( If Positive) May Not Survive! / Tinubu's Massive Financial War Chest Will See Him Take Control Of APC / JUST IN: “Igboho has burnt down a Fulani Community in Ogun” – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.