Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" (3950 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Tissaia(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin he will lose anyways, and that's on period

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Obidient1: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
PETER OBI A MAN OF REPUTABLE CHARACTER PER EXCELLENT.
Lets keep Politics, Tribalism and Religion apart and Rescue Nigeria from sinking, Nigeria not only Economy things are getting worst every day.
This not the time to share or collect money .
PETER OBI I know can go hungry many days to make Nigeria Better, I present to you PETER OBI For PRESIDENT he remains the BEST.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Tissaia(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Obidient1:
PETER OBI A MAN OF REPUTABLE CHARACTER PER EXCELLENT.
Lets keep Politics, Tribalism and Religion apart and Rescue Nigeria from sinking, Nigeria not only Economy things are getting worst every day.
This not the time to share or collect money .
PETER OBI I know can go hungry many days to make Nigeria Better, I present to you PETER OBI For PRESIDENT he remains the BEST.
Good luck guys y'all have better chance than tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by code66: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
This Tinubu guy will destabilize nigeria more.... from claiming god over everybody to planning Muslim - Muslim ticket and then trying to use Islam to appease the president he ridiculed earlier...... Almighty God will disgrace him. Talking as if there's no other worthy person from south

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Tissaia(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
code66:
This Tinubu guy will destabilize nigeria more.... from claiming god over everybody to planning Muslim - Muslim ticket and then trying to use Islam to appease the president he ridiculed earlier...... Almighty God will disgrace him. Talking as if there's no other worthy person from south
Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by pitit: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jagaban makers of men will be the president no matter what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
There’s no need for the apology, the breakfast is on Monday. Na his apology he go carry go grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by indiumzw: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jagaban Borgu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Tissaia(f): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
There’s no need for the apology, the breakfast is on Monday. Na his apology he go carry go grin grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by irfzhealthy: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by 7Troik: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide is the answer.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by AwayPray: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Tissaia(f): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
irfzhealthy:
Asiwaju omo olodo ide don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. We will never stop supporting our leader
I'm a well known Igbo hater here, but all of a sudden I'm Igbo for againsing Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Ballahedra: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by BallJosh: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men slayer of Meth cannibals. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by BallTrue: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju , on your mandate till infinity. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by BoyEnjoy: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju , the most influential politician of this era. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Boygisu: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , on your mandate forever. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Boylict: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jagaban Borgu . This man is just everywhere you go. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Too many useless bots here supporting tinubu. And they talk like agbero(tout)

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by OBALOLA55(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
pitit:
Jagaban makers of men will be the president no matter what.
IS THIS NOT A BLASPHEMY undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Carlst7: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jagaban slayer of Meth cannibals. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by islandsscotch8: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , your direction is what we will follow. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by cleatsmottled9: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Tissaia(f): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , your direction is what we will follow. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
his kaddara is he will never be president or VP

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by TimFisher2: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

grin

I am going to report you to ur commander o

Director-General State Security Services must hear this!

Me getting ready to stand on something soon undecided
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Achilles881: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
grin he will lose anyways, and that's on period

This is desperation at it's peak, the religious card.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by paracolaxnear1: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by TimFisher2: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
I'm a well known Igbo hater here, but all of a sudden I'm Igbo for againsing Tinubu

Ranka Dede Ma

Looking forward to see you on APC convention on Monday

So that we can settle our old scores
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by stainedanisus1: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
He is not just your brother in Islam, he is your president!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima / Worst Places To Work According To Cnn / South West Sells Out Southern Nigeria To Hausa/fulani As Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.