Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day (32628 Views)

Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Amagite(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Odey Patience has revealed the unusual thing she did on her wedding day.

According to the new bride who is a tailor, she has to amend her maid of honour's dress after she had dressed up for her wedding because there was no one else to do it. 

Read her story below...

"You see this picture it has a story..... I made my maids of honor dresses but one out of all needed adjustment hmmmmm what to do? I was already dressed as the bride ohhhhh... my friends that sews couldn't use my table top electric machine so I had to do what I know how to do(sewing off course) lol.... Na so wey camera man come begin use me learn work ohhh....Be proud of what you do no matter where u are...."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/photo-of-bride-amending-her-maid-of-honours-dress-on-her-wedding-morning.html

10 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nice,

But who did her makeup?

36 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by auntysimbiat(f): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol... naija chic are talented

6 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by ValCon888: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
The cameraman was using you to "learn work" but you let him continue videoing you. Like you didn't enjoy it abi?
Women and pretense.

19 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by IamD18: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Women secretly fvck their exes on their wedding day with their wedding gown on. So my dear, there's nothing special in what you just did.

You are just an attention seeker.

8 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by ClintonEmex: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Just like a quickie?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Olalan(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2019
Anything for the attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Richdad50(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by tstx(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Handwork!
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Richdad50(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2019
@IamD18, A wild child like no other. very possible a Male. I know one on this forum who does no businesses or earn no income simply by how they start their day.
He who looks for bread can never start the morning with vulgarity
IamD18:
Women secretly fvck their exes on their wedding day with their wedding gown on. So my dear, there's nothing special in what you just did.

33 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Jayslicky: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2019
All I see is a person who lacked planning for her wedding, nothng special in what she did, failure to plan you plan to fail.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by illiteratepmb: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2019
9ja youths are not lazy!
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by infogenius(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2019
u try
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by partnerbizz5(f): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Good to have sth doing.

But seems every damn girl likes to do decorations, fashion and designing and make up

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Edet08(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Shut up...
ValCon888:
The cameraman was using you to "learn work" but you let him continue videoing you. Like you didn't enjoy it abi?
Women and pretense.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Miracle4Sure: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by hottathanfire(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Good
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Gadafii: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
And this pile of camel dry poo made fp

*Closes nairaland,searches for MIA KHALIFA*

cry

1 Like

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by davinking(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Na Wa Oh I No Understand
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by daddytime(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Industrial make up on fleek.

What a pile...
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by freemanbubble: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by devigblegble: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
You go fear comments on these forum ...
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Lordwheez(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

Yo........ , easy.... Jeez. See as you jus personalize am...
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by ValCon888: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Edet08:

Shut up...
I guess you must be talking to your father.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by QueenSekxy(f): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Low income wedding.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by nairalee(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2019
Oh I thought it was something dramatic

This script can't make nolywood Wack movies. Pls give us something interesting next time
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Lovelyn451(f): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Wow...working with the budget
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by uckennety(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

This is why I want to marry a virgin or Ethiopian girl

1 Like

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by wiseGD: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Edet08:
Shut up...
why shutting someone else up??
Even YOU.....
Going by our use of English... If he wrote 'pretence', he is absolutely correct.
Nigeria was colonized by the British not America.
Same way we use 'honour'(British) and not 'honor'(American).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God I'm Now Married..... Pictures / What Is Black Friday? / Couple Take Their Wedding Photos To Chaya Mountain In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.