Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day (32627 Views)

Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by fojb: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Low income wedding.
is there award for the most expensive wedding?

1 Like

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by karma2000: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Looks real cool
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by friendlyadvice: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by naijapikin2(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2019
how come its ugly girls who are getting married and the fine ones are......
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Erastuslove: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Nice,

But who did her makeup?

Even the devil will fear the deceptive layers of paint on that face grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by inspector1(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=AntiBrutus post=79700114]Nice,

But who did her makeup?

Buhari..... Of course?
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by armadeo(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Richdad50:
@IamD18, A wild child like no other. very possible a Male. I know one on this forum who does no businesses or earn no income simply by how they start their day.
He who looks for bread can never start the morning with vulgarity

You are so right. Never thought about this and it makes so much sense.

Richard nuggets
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Psoul(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2019
In my former company, our ICT main man had to fix a network issue for our client in the church.
The company is in the services of providing internet to her customers.
There was a call that the client internet is down and they can take a minute without their internet working.
Unfortunately, this happened to be the day the ICT staff incharge of that was doing his wedding.

He was already in one of the rooms provided by the church for him and his wife.
When the information got to him. He requested for his laptop. He started fixing the issue inside the church premises.
Meanwhile, the Pastor had announce that..."it is the time for the groom to match in."
My man was just there composed as if it was not even his wedding and his name that the Pastor was calling.
Before you know it, he handed his Lappie back to one of our staff. He told him to call the client and inform them that their site is up.
Chaiii...this guy just gbakasia anyi isi dat day.

Lots of things will crop up on ur wedding day or few days before the D-Day.
I read about one lady that now have one of the best Laundry outfits in London.
She is a Nigerian.
A day to her wedding, she brought out her wedding gown and notice a big stain on the gown.
The worst is that the stain was on a very bad spot.

Her Chief Bridesmaid told her that they should take it to a dry cleaner.
She was like, hw can dey wash this and it will be ready in the morning, since it is already getting late.
The Chief told her that we should try first.
Fortunately, the drycleaner told them that he can wash it, dry it and they will collect it before 6:30am
It worked.

After her wedding, that was how she started her journey into Dry Cleaning business.
Now she has a big one in London

1 Like

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by boomssey(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Nice,

But who did her makeup?

like seriously,is dis even a make up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Bashyskeel(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2019
mosho2good:
We are Nigerians ❤
-We call every toothpaste MACLEAN
We don't care�
-We call every noodle INDOMIE
We are like that�
-We call every insecticide SHELLTOX
We can't help it�
-We call every detergent OMO
It's in our DNA �
-We point at an empty chair and ask “Who's sitting there ”
We are like that�
We are just like that�
-When NEPA takes light, we go out and,check if it's the whole street
We are just like that�
-We use a bar of soap till it looks like a Sim card
We don't have a problem�
-We buy something,skip Instructions & ask neighbors how it's used
We don't care�
-We withdraw money from an ATM then count it before going
We are cautious�
-We lock the car then try to open it 2 times before going
We are strange like that�
-We turn off the volume just to smell what's burning
We are just like that��
We are just who we are
You can't change us�����
WE ARE WHO WE ARE.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Gabson001(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Abeg who get stove here make we fry ice cream mtcheew
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Richdad50:
@IamD18, A wild child like no other. very possible a Male. I know one on this forum who does no businesses or earn no income simply by how they start their day.

Exactly prob some unemployed brat with excess data or free Wifi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Edet08(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Again shut up
ValCon888:

I guess you must be talking to your father.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by ValCon888: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2019
Edet08:
Again shut up
Your father.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Edet08(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2019
Shut up
ValCon888:

Your father.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by ValCon888: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Edet08:
Shut up
Your father.
We can do this all day long Mr.Edet Goes To School and lives in Calabar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Nothing special dear. As an Electrical Engineer, I can change my sitting room bulbs if it got burnt on my wedding day. Abi na grin grin grin
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Nothing special dear. As an Electrical Engineer, I can change my sitting room bulbs if it got burnt on my wedding day. It is your profession. Abi na grin grin grin
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Edet08(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Hahahahaha hahahahahahaha...shut up
PS I Edet doesn’t live in Calabar anymore.
ValCon888:

Your father.
We can do this all day long Mr.Edet Goes To School and lives in Calabar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by creamylicious(f): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Richdad50:
wise one..... may the gods continue to oil ur head
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2019
pcguru1:

Exactly prob some unemployed brat with excess data or free Wifi

Pcguru my crush grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Pcguru my crush grin

smiley how you dey babe ?
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Meanwhile, Wedding gown, It seems people spend a lot of money on these gowns. I will soon pick up sewing , angry money is money
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
pcguru1:

smiley how you dey babe ?

I am fine, you?
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I am fine, you?

Not too good, work is kicking my ass , let me not derail the thread.
Re: Bride Sewing Her Bridesmaid's Dress On Her Wedding Day by Airtimex(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
The guy is lucky... cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God I'm Now Married..... Pictures / What Is Black Friday? / Couple Take Their Wedding Photos To Chaya Mountain In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.