Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

"I Am Not A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Venita Reacts To Marriage Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Venita Reacts To Marriage Split (779 Views)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Venita Reacts To Marriage Split by Amagite(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Actress and model, Venita Akpofure has reacted to rumours that her 5-year-old marriage ended because of domestic violence.

According to the report, her husband and father of her two daughters, Tarka was frequently hitting her.

She has now debunked the report, saying that although they have split, that she was never a victim of domestic violence as her ex is a great father and not a violent person.

See her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/i-am-not-a-victim-of-domestic-violence-venita-akpofure-reacts-to-marriage-split.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Am Not A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Venita Reacts To Marriage Split by LisaAnne(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Blame it on Stella dimoko and other bloggers

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Venita Reacts To Marriage Split by itspzpics(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Kyler Jenner Phot That Got 6million Views In 1 Hour / Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo And Wife Amara Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Bbnaija Housemate, Mike's Wife React To Tacha Insulting And Pushing Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.