Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood (2753 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by GistMore3: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore.com

Comedian I Go Dye seen cooking with fire wood. He wrote;

Whatever you attain is not based on what you know,it takes grace and divine favour to reach any goals you set.

See more photos; https://gistmore.com/comedian-i-go-dye-shares-photo-cooking-with-fire-wood

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by GistMore3: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2019

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by GistMore3: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by Chrisbeks: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2019
This not throwback, he is still fresh here
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by Tolexander: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Don't mind him

Throwback ko, throwfront ni

Which phone go get camera wey go take picture as clean as this when he was still struggling in the village?
White sole Nike crisscross in the village when he was still struggling?
Clean white underwear in the village?

Some of these celebs (mostly comedians) will just wake up one day to post pictures to fool themselves, all in the name of “grass to grace” message.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by SageMK: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2019
9ja celebrities and “grass to grace” throwback pictures!
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by IamD18: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2019
His foot wears is enough to tell that this picture isn't an old picture.

And beside, there's nothing wrong with cooking with fire wood.

In my opinion; Foods prepared with firewoods always have this kind of special and memorable taste than that of gas cooker.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by Jayslicky: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Very fake throwback, even a child knows this, the picture says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by joseph1832(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2019
What year was that picture taken
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Chrisbeks:
did he state its a throwback photo?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by LisaAnne(f): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Tolexander:
Don't mind him

Throwback ko, throwfront ni

Which phone go get camera wey go take picture as clean as this when he was still struggling in the village?
White sole Nike crisscross in the village when he was still struggling?
Clean white underwear in the village?

Some of these celebs (mostly comedians) will just wake up one day to post pictures to fool themselves, all in the name of “grass to grace” message.
Take a chill pill.
He never stated it was a throwback

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by vera1997: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2019
this is cool
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by Jerkules: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Throwback ko Catchfront ni has firewood cooking become extinct? Attention seeker
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by Chrisbeks: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2019
LisaAnne:
Take a chill pill.
He never stated it was a throwback
ruggedtimi:
did he state its a throwback photo?
The op originally titled the post as a throwback pic of I go dye. He/she obviously edited later
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by LisaAnne(f): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Chrisbeks:

The op originally titled the post as a throwback pic of I go dye. He/she obviously edited later
I saw it.
The op stated it,but I go dye didn't.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by GistMore5: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shares Photo Cooking With Fire Wood by iGISTM0RE: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Wife , Dr Mrs Shade Okoya Shares Beautiful Post-birthday Pictures / Album_download: Kanye West 808s And Heartbreak / Wizkid Under fire For Paying Rihanna, Kylie Jenner, Others To Promote “Essence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.