Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo (12440 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Nobody knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by livebyday(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu is the slave..fulani slave

Mods , off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He doesn't need to say it. His body language attests to that but like the old nigga said, Buhari will hand over to Osinbajo

What is his body language, and where can the rest of us learn to read it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by zinizta: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He doesn't need to say it. His body language attests to that but like the old nigga said, Buhari will hand over to Osinbajo

That's not even certain.... however, one thing is - whoever Buhari eventually hands over to must have the South's backing and the North's empathy that's for sure and that's one reason why an Igbo president remains unfeasible given the fact that the North is yet to forgive that region over the killings of Sir Ahmadu Bello and Sir Tafawa Balewa which was carried out by 99% soldiers of Igbo descent, and also i don't see the SW supporting a South Easterner over one of theirs....so the Tinubu candidature is real, Fashola would be more acceptable...2023 will be HOT!!! I see Atiku running under the PDP umbrella again

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by ken6488(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2019
zinizta:

That's not even certain.... however, one thing is - whoever Buhari eventually hands over to must have the South's backing and the North's empathy that's for sure and that's one reason why an Igbo president remains unfeasible given the fact that the North is yet to forgive that region over the killings of Sir Ahmadu Bello and Sir Tafawa Balewa which was carried out by 99% soldiers of Igbo descent, and also i don't see the SW supporting a South Easterner over one of theirs....so the Tinubu candidature is real, Fashola would be more acceptable...2023 will be HOT!!! I see Atiku running under the PDP umbrella again
Some how true
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
I will wholeheartedly vote for Buhari for third tenor than to vote any Yoruba man.

Buhari is using Tinibu head..

D man should borrow sense and think..

Using yeruba pple to achieve their Fulani dominancy in Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by erinalex: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Buhari is using Tinibu head..

D man should borrow sense and think..

Using yeruba pple to achieve their Fulani dominancy in Nigeria

And Atiku is using Peter Obi's head ?

So funny, how u pple conclude easily that someone is using someone's head.

How I wish, PMB can be using my own head too.

Tinubu produced, ministers, governor s, NASS leadership, vice president; yet they are "using' his head ?

If this is what u called using of head, I don't mine either.

You that nobody is using his head, what have u achieved in life ?

Good morning and enjoy ur day.

Pls I don't won't " e pain am"

Try something new

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by ORIENTATION101: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Good question. But the truth is Tinubu is only popular in the South West. They don't like him up North. So whoever Buhari backs will get Northern votes and win

stop all These all these baseless fallacies that Tinubu is hated in the north like we re not in same country.
Tinubu party ACN already have senators , house of reps and governor in North before apc came on board.
You guys can continue wallowing in your delusion. After Buhari the most powerful politician in Nigeria is Tinubu.
The likes of SGF boss mustapha, COAS buratai, EFCC boss Magu, king maker of Sokoto senator aliyu wammako, Ganduje , senator settima ex borno gov , nuhu Ribadu,s senate president Ahmed lawan, e.t.c the new power bloc of core north belongs to Asiwaju camp.
The likes of el rufai and other rebels in Apc north have seen this and retracted from fighting Asiwaju cos he wields influence after Buhari.
Bhode Rhode vigour from Lagos is the next in line to succeed acting CJN Mohammed Tanko which tenure will not last 2 yrs.
Tinubu camp has the vice President
Tinubu camp has the Senate President
Tinubu camp has the speaker of house of rep
Tinubu camp has the national chairman

Yet you re talking trash mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by maasoap(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
I will wholeheartedly vote for Buhari for third tenor than to vote any Yoruba man.

Your right, your choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Can Afenifere do us, the sane Yorubas a favour by simply merge with Ohaneze ndigbo? These old beggars are nothing but irritating nuisances

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by kernel01: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Has Tinubu ever said he wants presidency?

The earlier the better. Reposition your business today. Get a website/blog/software to colour your business and ideas now with affordable price.

Wait... Till you die before you take medication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by Flashlaundry(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2019
smiley

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by zcee: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
You all will be surprised Atiku will return to win the PDP primaries, Then even Buhari will support him to promote the Northern Agenda
I swear down!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by hisexcellency34: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2019
If Atiku contest in 2023, he will win hands down with or without Buhari's support

zcee:
I swear down!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by MinCeteris: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

How will that help your Biafra?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by temak1: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Baba! Live your own life and leave Tinubu alone!! For how long would you continue to suffer from tinubuphobia?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by gabbasin: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
I am not a fan of Tinubu but what I can see on the part of Pa Adebanjo & co is that they are being jealous of Tinubu for his political trumphs since he dumped them. Before, the song on their lips is 'Buhari has used and dump Tinubu' now it is 'Buhari is deceiving Tinubu' when Tinubu is now a darling of Aso rock, instead for them to "gba fun oga won"

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by michoim(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Enemy of progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by yoribo: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
2022 court will cancell 2019 general election and INEC will uphold court decision then conduct another fresh election then buhari will win land slide by rigging. Buhari will rule for 12 yrs bet it and lose.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by Ayisatojo: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why is this very old baba trying to cause more confusion within the Yoruba nation? Haven’t they done enough to cause disunity amount the Yoruba race?
They were given opportunity to better the lots of the Yoruba nation, unfortunately they messed up the nation more than they met it. This idiotic baba never castigates Obasanjo like this when he was in power, they were all benefiting from Obasanjo then at the detriment of the entire Yoruba nation.
What is the beef about Tinubu all about? Tinubu has done a little of what they could not do, I am not praising Tinubu cos he too could have done better but in the land of the blind men, one eyed man remains the king.
Tinubu has proven that he is far better than pa Ayo Adebanjo and the bitterness is making the old cargo loose focus. You better go and rest your head and stop making a fool of your old age!

nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-deceiving-buhari-because-of-2023-presidency-ayo-adebanjo/
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by booksrite(f): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Your right, your choice

grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
stop all These all these baseless fallacies that Tinubu is hated in the north like we re not in same country.
Tinubu party ACN already have senators , house of reps and governor in North before apc came on board.
You guys can continue wallowing in your delusion. After Buhari the most powerful politician in Nigeria is Tinubu.
The likes of SGF boss mustapha, COAS buratai, EFCC boss Magu, king maker of Sokoto senator aliyu wammako, Ganduje , senator settima ex borno gov , nuhu Ribadu,s senate president Ahmed lawan, e.t.c the new power bloc of core north belongs to Asiwaju camp.
The likes of el rufai and other rebels in Apc north have seen this and retracted from fighting Asiwaju cos he wields influence after Buhari.
Bhode Rhode vigour from Lagos is the next in line to succeed acting CJN Mohammed Tanko which tenure will not last 2 yrs.
Tinubu camp has the vice President
Tinubu camp has the Senate President
Tinubu camp has the speaker of house of rep
Tinubu camp has the national chairman

Yet you re talking trash mtcheew

You want some people to drink snipper?, haba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors / Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North / Jonathan Is A War Time President – Rev. Ladi Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.