Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State (32493 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2019
"A Christian state" with no peace.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Esukuv: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
guy may i ask how many of the northern states have you visited or stayed? what you dont know dont argue, Christians are more accommodating than islam can ever be.how many times have you heard that some body say he is killing for Jesus?
nairalee:
I'm a Christian but truth be told if it were a northern Governor that declared his state an Islamic state we all will shout Islamization, Jihad etc.

Wike prolly meant well but we have to be guided in our utterances cos intention may differ from perception

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by idonhammer: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2019
states don finish na..wetin come remain for islamabad? grin grin grin grin
Southernminorit:
These states are Christian states in Nigeria m

Abia, Anambra,Edo,delta,ondo,imo,lagos,enugu,river,benue,cross river, bayelsa, , plateau,ogun,akwa ibom,ekiti,ebonyi

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2019
If you ask me, the governor has not done anything wrong by declaring rivers state a christian state. We have Muslim residence in in the state. Does the governors declaration changed the Muslims residing in d state to Christians? The answer is no therefore my candid advise to this islamic fanatics will be that they should focus on the good teachings of Islam rather than encroaching on what is not their concern.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Steve28: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Benekruku:
Insensitivity of Wike

When you lake a cultist a Governor, What do you expect!

Such statement shouldn't be coming out from a Governor.

Its sensitive and common reasoning should have cautioned him if it was installed.

Check your grammar please and learn to mind your business if you don’t have anything to say.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Esukuv: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2019
the muslims in the state are free to practice their religion within the ambit of the law.
igwegeorgiano:
If you ask me, the governor has not done anything wrong by declaring rivers state a christian state. We have Muslim residence in in the state. Does the governors declaration changed the Muslims residing in d state to Christians? The answer is no therefore my candid advise to this islamic fanatics will be that they should focus on the good teachings of Islam rather than encroaching on what is not their concern.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by akdjr(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2019
I still wonder how our forefathers believe those two brothers Islam and Christianity.

God never made mistake creating us (Africans) the way we worship him from time immemorial.

I still regard anyone who is a Muslim or Christian as Spiritual slave.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Benekruku(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2019
[s]
Steve28:

Check your grammar please and learn to mind your business if you don’t have anything to say.
[/s]

If at this age, your brain cant decode sentences in micro seconds without reading through each alphabet, then you have no one to blame for your unemployment or retrogression.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by D1zion: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2019
See idiots. Even the real Muslims don't run their mouths like this half baked yoruba Muslims that borrowed the religion & are not regarded as anything when it comes to whatever. Foolish fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Edifyer: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
These states are Christian states in Nigeria m

Abia, Anambra,Edo,delta,ondo,imo,lagos,enugu,river,benue,cross river, bayelsa, , plateau,ogun,akwa ibom,ekiti,ebonyi

Illiterate... You will not even read what the man had said... Imagine if Kano governor said kanao is an Islamic state... How all of you will open your diety mouth and condemn him... Nonsense
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Flashlaundry(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2019
At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
The criminal Association of Nigeria- CAN, wont say anything now. Bunch of religious slave monkeys.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by 9jahotblog: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Muric is a clueless Apc apologist that will be disgrace at the end with his evil deeds to fulanized this nation . They lost a case against UI school in ibadan in this week. They will keep on loosing in the court of justice. Rivers State is a Christian state cos' 95% of the population are Christians.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by comcorn: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Imoh555:
Islam is not and can never be a religion of piss they are just rebels hiding under a stale and backward religion
point of correction bro, Islam is a religion of piss that's why I can never be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Alashoalash10: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
Dorischuks:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/06/christian-state-call-wike-to-order-now.html?m=1
Are States like sokoto,kano ,kastina etc in the northern part of Nigeria not using Islamic laws where is muric when this happens, group of fanatics

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Well said wike

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by aojully: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
He can go and die!
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Dorischuks:

Religion ain't our problem, we are! There are just too many "idiots" in this nation. Idiots expend all their energies towards trivial issues ALWAYS. Sum of our youths are gradually becoming one too.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by MyCone: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
I'm a Christian but truth be told if it were a northern Governor that declared his state an Islamic state we all will shout Islamization, Jihad etc.

Wike prolly meant well but we have to be guided in our utterances cos intention may differ from perception

I hope you are a follower of Christ as well not just a Christian by religion?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by lagos2019: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2019
okay o,

Meanwhile for your Event/Party Tent Sale and Rent contact Aufmevic on 08037557703

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Favoritechrist2: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2019
There is nothing wrong by declaring the state for Christ by the way the majority of people living in Rivers State are Christians and the rules of Christianity promotes peace

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Awasa: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
Islamic terrorist!!!!
When you hear Allah Akbar please run faster than Usain bolt.
grin
Jayslicky:
Islamic terrorist!!!!
When you hear Allah Akbar please run faster than Usain bolt.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Stupid and idiotic terrorist.
You are so dumb!
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Tellemall: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

Truth be told, Nigeria is a member of the Islamic Nations of the world.

What have you to say about that? Is the intent different from the perception?

Your president said it and enforced it. Are you a Mohammedan? How did he come up with that?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
This ishaq akintoto most times talks like someone that sucks sheep breast milk. This man will either turn full terrorist or won't have qualms sponsoring terrorists.
This is so daft,do you reason at all?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Nigeria is a CHRISTIAN NATION.

Any religious fanatic who isn't in support of my statement should fvck off!!

Violent-proned religious fanatics who derives orgasm from beheading people.
Retardation and dullness interwined together. All this foolishness in one head?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by trapQ: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Have governors not declared their states Muslims states by implementing Sharia?
Do Christians not face hostility for eating during sallah there? Do they have the Monopoly of that?
nairalee:

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by trapQ: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2019
That same common reasoning should've prevented northern governors from implementing Sharia in Muslim states.
Benekruku:
Insensitivity of Wike

When you lake a cultist a Governor, What do you expect!

Such statement shouldn't be coming out from a Governor.

Its sensitive and common reasoning should have cautioned him if it was installed.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by trapQ: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Didn't Islamic governors declare their states Muslim states where they implemented Sharia?
olayinka63:
If a governor declared an Islamic state, the hypocrites above will request for his head. They are supporting now because of hatred and also the statement favors them. This is how you know true advocates
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by MetaPhysical: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2019
I think this MURIC should join Nollywood. They are bunch of entertainers. This ia nothing more than comedy.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by jessevictor459: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2019
this muric of a group they shld go and rest cus i only c people that tend 2 be religous bigots there and when they were pushing for restrictions for pastors and churches in d north y did they not raise alarm na 4 south them wan talk about rubish they should go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio / Igbo Sayings And Their Meaning / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.